Good Bye

Who Should I choose

When I woke up I found myself snuggled tightly into Mir's arms, as if he would never let go, I hoped he never would. Memories of the last night flooded back to me and I couldn't help but smile, we made love for the first time.

I held him tightly, but I loosened my grip when I felt him move, I looked up to see him looking down at me.   

"Good morning." Mir said to me sweetly with a smile.

"Morning." I said smiling back, masking the sharp pain I felt between my legs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Mir and I showered and got dressed, we where cuddling on my bed, when my sister showed up.

"Morning sis." Miying said.

"Hey Miying."

"Is your sister here?" Mir asked.

I nodded. "I am going to miss you." Miying said.

"Miss me, why?" I asked getting up.

"I am leaving now, you won't see me anymore."

"Why are you leaving?"

"I've done what I needed to do, I found someone to replace me, Mir, now that I got you two together, I can go to rest now."

I started to cry which made Mir get up and hug me tightly. "Sueyoung, don't cry."

"How can I not cry when my sister is leaving my, again." I sobbed.

"We will see each other again, and I'll will watching over, but I must go now, I have done my job."

"No, please, don't leave me, again."

"I'm not leaving you, I will always be here."

"I know, but when you came back I felt great, I was not alone anymore, my sister was back."

"But you have me now, you're not alone, I love you." Mir said.

"I love you both of you so much, I'm going to miss you so much Miying."

"I 'll miss you to, but I must leave now." Miying said, bowing and blowing a kiss, before turning around.

I watch as she walked and vanished. I cried more once she was gone. "Don't cry." 

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it."

"I know, it's okay, I'm here, I love you." Mir said, kissing my lips gently.

Even though I was sad to see my sister leave again, I had Mir to help me this time, it made me thankful to my sister, maybe if she hadn't come back, I would not be with Mir now. I'm thankful for that. Thanks Miying, I love you, good bye, rest in peace.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, it's not that long.

I hope you enjoyed this story.

Check my other stories.

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE!