The amusement park

Who Should I choose

Seungho's POV

 

When I got up this morning I saw Sueyoung sitting on the sofa. She looked really pale and she was shaking. I walk over to her and sat down. She jumped a little but didn't look at me.

"Sueyoung, you okay?"

She shook her head. "Someone was here last night."

"What, who was here?"

"I don't but she was wet and there was water everywhere."

"Wait what?"

"Water, there was water all over the floor, it was coming from everywhere in the room."

"I think you just had a bad dream."

"NO, IT WASN'T A DREAM, I WAS AWAKE WHEN THIS  HAPPENED."

"It's okay, I let me take you some where to get youe mind of this." I smiled as I grabbed her hand and let her out of the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the amusement park . Sueyoung looked around with a smile.

"I'v never been to an amusement park  before." She said with a laught.

 I took Sueyoung on her first roller coaster. We were buckled into the seats next to each other, legs touching. She was nervous and it was really cute. 

Even after the roller coaster started, I held onto the bar with one hand while my other held her hand. She screamed at each plunge and sharp turn. I giggled, letting go of her hand.

"You weren't scared, were you?” I asked, batting my eyelashes innocently. She chuckled and shook her head.

 

"A roller coaster ride is new to me."

 

“You think that's new?” I whispered teasingly into her ear. “Wait until you see what I've got planned next.”

 

 She whimpered at the statement and let me pull her along. We went on three more rides before I pulled her into the fun house as well.   The rest of the day at the amusement park was fun. I gave Sueyoung three hotdogs and two big teddy bears I won playing some games.

 

After a long day we when home and got ready for bed. "Thanks for today, Seungho, I had fun."

 

"Good, I'm glad." I smiled at her as she walked into her bed room.

Wow today was great. I think I have fallen for her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 hope you enjoy the update.

Remember to comment and subscribe!