SUNNY!

Who Should I choose

It's been almost a week since I told Mir what had happened to my sister. I made him promise not to tell the others about it just yet.

Right now we are at a the dorm sitting in the living room, when we heard someone walk in.

"May I hang with you guys?" a voice was heard.

"Sunny, why are you here?!" G.O asked.

"I told you guys, I'll be back"

"Go away!" Mir said.

"It's okay..........you can hang with us" I blurted.

"SueYoung!" Mir whispered to me.

Suddenly, Sunny pushed me to the next seat, and she sat next to Mir oppa.

"Mir oppa......did you miss me?" she smiled.

"No!"

"Well I missed you."

"Go away!"

Sunny held Mir's hand.  "Stop!" Mir pulled his hands away.

"Why? don't you remember, we've always been holding hands, for 2 years!"

"Not anymore!"

"Well now it is." she held his hands again, tightly.

I saw Mir struggle to pull his hands away.

"Stop touching Mir!" Joon slapped Sunny's hands.

"Joon, who do you think you are, you're just a little kid, you don't understand anything!"

"What are you talking about, Joon does act like a little kid, but he is Mir's hyung!" Seungho yelled.

"Yea!" the others yelled.

"Now, who's the prince and who's the frog, let me see, all of you except Mir are frogs, Mir oppa is my prince, and Sueyoung, she's just a witch." Sunny sighed.

"Sueyonug is not a witch, you are, Sueyonug is our princess!" Mir yelled.

"Her, a princess? What a lame joke that is!"

"Mir............it's okay." I whispered

"Sunny, you're making me have no appetite!" Mir yelled.

"Then why don't I feed you." Sunny picked up the fork and food. "Eat it"

"I don't want to eat unless Sueyoung feeds me!"

"Hmph.Sueyonug,Sueyonug, is that the only word you know? Eat it!"

"NO!" Mir screamed in Sunny's ear.

"Mir, how can you be like this to me?!"

"Stop thinking that you're someone special!"

"Because I am someone special. I'm a famous fashion designer, and so is my father and we are about to become rich."

"Such lies!"

"I'm not lieing, look at this magazine!" Sunny said as she took out a magazine. 

 

The Hwang Family, famous for their fashion designing skills, owns a really rich company, and is progressing really fast lately. They are about to become the richest people in South Korea, and they will be able to be inside the Guiness World Records Book.

 

"So, who cares?!" Everyone yelled.

"Once we become the richest people in South Korea, my father will make anyone marry me, all I have to do is tell him that I love you so much, then, he will make you, Mir, marry me." She smiled.

"That's unfair!" Joon yelled. "I don't want my dongseng to marry someone mean and rich!"

"I'm not mean, how dare you, you baby frog!"

"That's enough!" I yelled and stood up.

I couldn't take it anymore. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update.

Hope you enjoy.

Remember to comment and subscribe