What Happened

Who Should I choose

I looked up at Miying and she nodded at me. "Tell him." 

I took a deep breath. "It was two years ago, Miying and I were out on our families boat. Miying was wild and fearless, I loved to be with her, it was like you never knew what would happen next. When it got dark, she told me to start the boat so we could go home and she went down below to get her sweater. When I started the boat something blow up, I don't know what happened but when I went down below to find Miying, the hole boat flipped over, everything was upside down. I got my foot stuck in the stairs and that's when I found my sister. She was stuck behind the stairs, she got my foot out and waved her hand, signing for me to leave. I tried to get her out, but I didn't know how much longer I could hold my breath."

"Did you ever tell anyone this?" Mir asked.

"I never told anyone, I just told everyone, even my father that I didn't remember anything."

"It didn't seem like you had much of a choice, you both could have died."

"That would have been better then having to live like this, to see her eyes every night, knowing she watched me swim away from her."

"You were not meant to die, and when she was waving her hand it was her way of telling you to leave."

"He's right, I wanted you to leave." Miying said.

"You're wrong, both of you. I belive I was meant to die on that boat, I was meant to be with my sister." I started to cry and Mir wrapped his arms around me.

"Sueyoung, you need to stop blaming your self for what happened to me."

"How can I when I left you there to die!" I yelled.

"Shh, Sueyoung, it's okay." Mir said hugging me tighter.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is another update

Hope you enjoy the update

Remember to comment and subscribe