You Again

Who Should I choose

Can't breath, can't breath, need air, ahh, need it some bad, why can't I breath, what's happening!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with my eyes wide open and sat up from were I was laying, I was sweating and panting. I put my head in my hands, all the images of the nightmare came flooding back. 

I raised my head from my hands to look around the room, the room was dark, the only light was coming from the moon that was shining though the curtains on the window. I blinked a few times and looked down and relished I was wearing pajamas. I sighed and put my head back in my hands trying to breath normally and slowly my heart beat back to normal as well. 

I felt a cold wind blow across my face, I heard the familiar sound of running water. I looked down and saw that the floor was covered in water  once again.   

As I slowly lift my head I see someone. It was the same girl from before, she was still wearing a pink dress and no shoes. Her hair was still covering her face, she was still all wet . 

"You Again! what are you doing here again?"

"Do you not know who I am?" She asked.

"NO, how would I know?" I yelled.

The girl raised her hand and pointed to the window. I saw light coming from the other side of the curtains, I got up and walked over before pulling them open.

I saw a ship sinking, I was watching it fall to bottom. Almost like I was at the bottom of the water and looking up as it fell. I saw the name on the side of the ship, it said Seoul Cruise. That's when it hit me.

 

I turned to look at the girl, I saw her head saw up, as if she was looking at me. But I can't she her face from her hair.

"Miying?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger.

Here is another  update

Hope you enjoy the update

Remember to comment and subscribe