I love you

Who Should I choose

It has been a week and now I am going home from the hospital. I felt so much better now, but I can't help but think that something will happen soon.

I am now sitting in my room on my bed, when Miying showed up, smiling.

"What's with the smile?"

"I gave Mir a message, he's on his why to tell you something."

"What? How did you give him a message when I'm the only one who can see and hear you?"

"I have my ways."

Suddenly Mir walks in and sits next to me. "Hey, how are you feeling?"

"I'm great, is something wrong?"

"No, not really. I just want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I...I"

"You what?"

"I have been feeling weird when I'm around you, I find myself wanting to be with you and never leave you. I.."

I didn't give time to finish before I kissed him, Mir was shocked but kissed me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

I can't continue anymore..I can't feed you for further information

Just use your imagination.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mir released inside of me. He ed a few more times before pulling out of me, his mixing with my fluids, some even spilled out of me. Keeping his balance by his arms that are placed on both sides of me. He faced me once again.

 
"You're trembling." I said.
 
"Don't worry, I'll be alright." He assured.
 
I cupped his face once again and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. I rested his head on my chest.
 
After a few moments, he lays down completely on the bed, pulling me closer to him. 
 
"I know you didn't expect this, I'm sorry." He said
 
"No, don't be sorry about it, I trust you. I know that you know that."
 
"Did I go harsh, Are you still in pain?"
 
"No, no, I'm alright, just tired."
 
He held me in his arms, kissed my forehead and whispered
 
"I love you, I really love you." He finaly said.
 
With that you kissed his cheek and replied
 
"I love you too."
 
He pecked my lips and rested my head on his chest.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy the update

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE!