Because I said so

Who Should I choose

I woke up to sound of my fathers voice. He was shaking me a little.

"Honey, wake up the moving truck is here."

"Moving truck?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're moving to MBALQ's dorm."

"I'm what?"

"Moving."

"Why?"

"Because it will be easy to keep up with you and my work if you are with my work."

"No, I'm stay here in our house, why can't I stay here?"

"Because I said so, now get up and pack your clothes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We packed all my clothes and head to the car. It took us about thirty minutes to reach the dorm. As I walked in the room I noticed nobody was here.

"Appa, where are the boys?"

"They out, they'll be back later."

Appa showed me my room. It was Pink and Black. There was a laptop and a walk in closet, it seem nice. I started unpacking my things when appa came back into the room.

"I have some work to do, so I'll be gone for a while."

I nodded as I continued unpacking. After an hour or two, I was finished. I laid down on the bed to rest, without knowing how tiered I was I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up it two in the after noon. I heard some voice coming from the living room. I walked out and saw meet by five boys. They turned to look at me with a smile.

"Hello." I bowed.

"Hey, you must be manger hyung's daughter."

"Yes, I'm Sueyoung, nice to meet you."

"I'm Seunghyun the leader, and this is G.O, Joon, Thunder and the mankae, Mir."

I bowed again.

"You look at lot like your father." Thunder said.

I smiled.

"I hope you enjoy living here with us, we do looks of fun things from time to time."

I nodded, "I hope I will too." I said walking back to my room and falling on the bed.

Oh, how can I possibly like living here when I never wanted to in the first place. But it's to late now and besides I have to for father. It will be so much easier for him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the first chapter

hope you enjoy the update

Remember to comment and subscribe