Chapter 6 Part.3

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello, I am Lee Junjin. It’s nice to meet you!” Junjin said to the girls and to the camera as well and Sian did the same.

“I am Lee Sian.”

“Are you two already married?” Sunny asked them out of curiousity.

“Not yet. But we’re already preparing.” Junjjin answered while looking at Sian.

“Ooooh saw that? Saw that? Junjin oppa looked at unnie so lovingly!” Yoona said clapping happily that made the couple really shy.

“I’m envious!” Tiffany suddenly said and Jessica just nodded.

 “Jiyeon. Are you somehow blood-related to this little girl? You’re always the one who attends every time we meet up with her.” Yuri can’t help but ask when Jiyeon sat on Sian’s lap.

“Actually no. I am her uncle’s best friend, her mom’s older brother. Her mom is like a younger sister to me, we’ve been friends since middle school. And Sian here just met them when I introduced them to her.” Junjin answered smoothly that really relieved Taeyeon.

“Oooh! Her parents seem to be always busy, it’s a relief that you’re here for Jiyeon.” Tiffany said while nodding her head.

“Her parents are really shy to people, such a private family, so they asked us this favor, but believe me; they’re not that busy when it comes to Jiyeon. Suddenly reminds me, they prepared these gifts for you girls.” The couple gave the 9 shopping bags for the girls.

“They also prepared coffee truck outside to congratulate you for this show.” Sian said. Taeyeon on the side had no idea about these all; probably it’s all Jiyong’s idea. She made a reminder to ask Jiyong later.

“Wow! How thoughtful of them!” Seohyun gushed over the gifts they received. The girls open the bags one by one in front of the camera.

“OMG! PMO Originals!!!” Tiffany also gushed upon seeing the brand.

“Oh right! We saw this brand a while ago at the mall.” Sooyoung said while opening hers.

“It’s actually their family’s business.” Junjin said that made the girls’ jaw drop.

“Really??” Tiffany was shocked and kind of embarrassed. She bought a PMO dress for Jiyeon but it turns out that it’s her parents’ business.

“Ah yes.”

They resumed filming, now with Jiyeon. The girls welcomed Jiyeon and gave their gifts while the couple just watch them from the couch.

“Jiyeon-ah! This is Jessica, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun aunties’ gift for you!” Seohyun gave her gift for Jiyeon. Books.

“Waaaaah books! Thank you, aunties!” Jiyeon hugged them tight then kissed her cheeks

“Jiyeon-ah~ we didn’t know it’s your family’s business so we bought these dresses for you.” Sooyoung said sadly

“It’s okay pretty auntie! I still don’t have something like these dresses. Thank you very much!” the little girl hugged the three aunties too.

“Jiyeoniie!~ Pretty unnie and I bought these for you!” Yuri said while giving their gift to the little girl.

“What did you buy Taeyeon? You’ve been hiding those gifts since you arrived.” Sunny asked really curious.

“I was just shy about my gift. I hope Jiyeon will like it. You have bought all the pretty stuff for her. Hehe.”

“Oh my god! Coloring books!!!! I love this!” Jiyeon gushed when she finally open Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri’s gift.

“Woooahh woooaaah! She love it Taeyeon-ah!!!” Yuri said then hugged Taeyeon.

“Y-yah Yuri ah! I can’t breathe.”

“Oh sorry hahaha!”

“I’ve been telling my mom to buy me this set so that I won’t be using her things.” Jiyeon said while flipping the pages of the book.

“Oh right! The saleslady at PMO boutique said that the owners designed those with “PMO Originals” tag. It turns out that the Kwons are the owners. They designed and sketch those beautiful wardrobes.” Tiffany said remembering the happening at the mall.

“Do you like coloring and drawing things too Jiyeon-ah?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes mom- pretty unnie. I am always watching my mom draw beautiful dresses at home.” Jiyeon almost call her mommy. Phew!

“How did you come up with this gift Taengoo?” Yuri asked. She’s really happy that Jiyeon love their gifts. Thanks to Taeyeon.

“I just thought about it while passing outside the store. I bought some for myself too.” She said then showed the coloring set to the girls.

“Aigoo, here comes her obsession again.” Jessica said while pinching Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Ouch! Yah! Get up! Prepare the foods now so we can already eat.” She said and as if on cue, the girls stood up to go to the kitchen, which left Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri and the couple at the living room.

Jiyeon who keep on flipping the pages of the book, suddenly got up and sat on Taeyeon’s lap. Yuri and Yoona saw that and they were amazed that Jiyeon just sat on Taeyeon just like that and naturally, Taeyeon hugged the girl from behind. The staffs from behind the camera were shocked as well. It was so natural. Jiyeon is really comfortable in Taeyeon’s lap.

Yoona and Yuri were just talking with Junjin and Sian while Taeyeon and Jiyeon were both looking at the books and whispering and laughing to each other. Tiffany and Jessica came out from the kitchen with foods on their hands saw that scenario.

“Yah! What are you two whispering huh? I’m envious! You really like pretty unnie than me, your pretty auntie?” Tiffany pouted. Although it was only a joke, she thought that she was the one who met Jiyeon first and became close but the kid really liked Taeyeon than her.

“Tiffany, stop sulking! You can’t really force the kid to unlike Taeyeon. They’re both kids anyway.” Jessica said that made everyone laugh, including the staff. Taeyeon just throw a small pillow to Jessica.

“Here comes the food! Let’s eat!!” Sooyoung came out of the kitchen with the Tteokbokki that Yoona cooked. Hyoyeon in tow, with the pasta.

“Yah mother and child duo! Come on, let’s eat!” Sooyoung jokingly called the two as mother and child but they didn’t deny that and just naturally went to the table eat.

“You’re really like her mother, Taengoo.” Yuri commented on the side.

“What??” Taeyeon asked as she didn’t really know what’s happening.

“I said you really look like her mother. Look at you two, you’re both occupied and fascinated with that book.”

They were all eating and Taeyeon’s naturally feeding Jiyeon with pasta and the kid just happily eat whate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter