Chapter 2

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s early Monday morning and the Kwon’s house is very alive already.

“Mom! Dad! Come on! Wake up now~” a little girl jump on to their bed and kiss her mommy and daddy

“Okay baby, I’m awake. Now kiss daddy!” Jiyong woke up first and saw his wife sleeping, scooting cutely like a baby.

“Mommy! Wake up, wake up waaaake up.” The little girl sings song, waking up her mommy.

“Baby, just let mommy sleep more. She’s probably tired from last night. Come on, let’s make breakfast and prepare you to school.” Jiyong grinned because he knows his wife was awake and heard him. The little girl innocently nods then went with him.

After her husband and daughter left the room, Taeyeon just went back to sleep again, because like Jiyong said, she’s indeed tired from what they did last night.

In the kitchen

Jiyong is making pancakes while Jiyeon’s hanging on his neck, watching him.

“Baby girl, do you want to sit on the dining while waiting? Daddy can’t work properly with you choking my neck like this.” Jiyeon nodded and Jiyong carry her to the dining table.

After settling Jiyeon, Jiyong went back to the kitchen to continue making the pancakes and making milk and coffee.

Taeyeon, though decided to sleep again, she can’t anymore. So she just stood up and made her way to the dining and saw Jiyeon playing with her stuff toys.

“Good Morning baby!” she called out and kisses Jiyeon on the lips.

“Good Morning Mommy!”

“Where’s Daddy?”

“There! Making pancakes!” Jiyeon answered her cheerfully.

She just smiled and made her way to the kitchen.

 If you will ask her if she’s happy, she will answer you with a big smile and a big yes. Jiyong and Taeyeon have been together for six years now. A year of dating secretly, they surely been through a lot. They have become friends some time after they met each other in 2013 and started dating the next year. And to avoid suspicions, they just allowed being link to different co-workers in the industry. That explains the existence of EXO’s Baekhyun and Japanese model Nana in their life in 2014.

In year 2015, exactly their anniversary date, Jiyong decided to propose to Taeyeon then married months after, in the same year. Their marriage’s still a secret from everyone, even the fact that they know each other personally is still a secret. Their family and some chosen people from Jiyong’s company knew about them. The wedding was held in Greece with their family as witnesses. The married couple came back to Korea after a week of spending time together and registered their marriage with a promise from Jiyong that they will be holding a grand wedding once their relationship is publicized. And then at the start of year 2016, pregnancy surprised the couple. Wanna ask how the hell Taeyeon hid her pregnancy from her members and from everyone? They were damn lucky that her pregnancy both surprised the family during SNSD’s two years hiatus. Though the company offered them to have their solo activities, Taeyeon chose to just rest and have that hiatus as her vacation. She stayed at Dolce Vita and spent a whole year there, while Jiyong was actively promoting, he would go home to Dolce Vita, to her pregnant wife. She had to have a regular video call with her members though, so that they won’t suspect her of anything.

After 9 months of carrying their little girl on her womb, October 28, 2016, Jiyeon was born. That is the best night for both newbie parents. They promise to be the best parents Jiyeon could ever have and also promised that Jiyeon will meet the best Aunties and Uncles someday. They’re raising little Jiyeon just like a normal parents would do. Jiyeon grew up humbly and not a spoiled child even after knowing that her parents are not just ordinary people but are idols. Taeyeon and Jiyong had explained everything to Jiyeon and made sure she will keep their secret, at least until they have the courage to introduce her to everyone. And the little girl was just amazed seeing her parents on TV. She would watch them on TV, sing and dance to their songs, and she even memorized the names and faces of her Aunties and Uncles. So to sum it all, Jiyeon is a really bright and smart kid to process everything. Jiyong and Taeyeon are very thankful of that.

Taeyeon saw her husband at the kitchen counter stirring two cups of coffee and a small cup of warm milk.

“Hey~ Good Morning Dad!”

“Good Morning Mom!” They kiss and hug each other. It’s a normal routine from the couple every morning though.

“Let’s go now, the breakfast’s ready.”

“Here, let me help you.” Taeyeon took the tray of coffee and milk to the dining while Jiyong is preparing the fried rice, egg and bacon he cooked for them.

“Okay baby, you pray first.” Taeyeon said to Jiyeon and the latter immediately close her eyes and lead the prayer.

“Lord we thank you for this day. Thank you for the breakfast that Daddy made. Please guide me, Mommy and Daddy for the whole day.”

“Amen!” The three of them said and eat their breakfast while chatting.

“Dad, do you have schedule for today?” Taeyeon asked her husband while spreading the butter for Jiyeon.

“Uhhh. Yes but its still later. I can still fetch Jiyeon to school before I go to YG. How about you?”

“I have schedule later at 9. I will come with you and Jiyeon and walk to SM. But I will be done by 4pm, so fetch me at the Café near SM, and then we’ll go to Jiyeon.”

“Okay Mom. You little girl, are you full already? Drink your milk now and Daddy will help you take a bath.”

“Yes Daddy, but I can bathe by myself now. I’m a big girl~”

“No, you’re still our baby so go now to your room; I will just wash the dishes and go after you.”

“Come on baby girl, we’ll prepare your stuff now.”

The father and daughter duo walked upstairs while Taeyeon took all the dishes to the kitchen and wash them. This is a daily routine for the Kwon Family, unless the parents have hectic schedules. But no, they never neglected Jiyeon even after having full packed schedules. If left no choice, they will just let Hayeon or Jiwoong take care of Jiyeon or they will bring her to the Kwons if they need to be gone for long. Hayeon is currently studying at Chung Ang while Jiwoong is managing his own branch of Eyebis here in Seoul, both staying in a private apartment owned by their family. Kims and Kwons knew and willingly comply to keep their secret. They often meet too, secretly. They’ve been very cautious for the sake of the couple. They either have vacation together out of the country or spend a day inside the Kim’s Residence in Jeonju or Kwon’s Residence in Gyeonggi.

After doing chores in the kitchen and preparing a sandwich and choco drink in a lunchbox for Jiyeon, Taeyeon made her way to Jiyeon’s room. She heard Jiyeon’s laughter, probably playing with her daddy in the bathroom.

“Dad, Jiyeon, stop playing now, you’ll be late for school.” She called out then proceeds to Jiyeon’s wardrobe to prepare her outfit of the day.

Jiyeon is a very beautiful kid. Well, her mom’s called a ‘goddess’ anyway so it’s on their genes. She’s a beautiful kid that she slays even with simple shirt and dresses, given that her father’s a ‘king of fashion’. Taeyeon prepared a simple pink dress for Jiyeon paired with a black cardigan and a doll shoes. Minutes later, the duo came out of the bathroom with Jiyeon who’s running towards her mommy.

“Mommy! Help! Daddy! Daddy-” Before Jiyeon could continue what she was going to say, Taeyeon already caught her up.

“Baby stop now, you need to get dress. You too Ji, take a bath now.”

“Okay!” The two said cheerfully

Jiyeon is singing her mom’s song ‘Colorful’ while Taeyeon is busy dressing her.

That song was actually for a CF campaign. Jiyeon memorized even that song. She’s been singing her Daddy and Mommy’s song according to the mood. Once they were on their way to a family vacation and Jiyeon started singing SNSD’s Holiday. Once they spent a day just looking by the window because it’s raining and obviously they can’t play outside, she started humming to Taeyeon’s Rain. Her Daddy’s songs were mostly upbeat songs so she would hum to them when she’s happy. Taeyeon laugh to herself while thinking about those times. Without her knowing, Jiyong was already creeping behind her back and decided to surprise her.

“Boo!!!!”

“Ahhhhhhhh! Ji!!!!”

“Hahahahaha! Hey I’m done now. You should go prepare too.” Jiyong said to her.

“O-oh sorry, I just spaced out.” She said then walked out of the room.

While in the shower, she was thinking of ways to slowly warm up their members about their secret. She and Jiyong talked about it last night and both thought that maybe this is the best time to let their members know about them. It’s been years anyways. At least their friends deserve to know everything.

Taeyeon then prepare her and Jiyong’s stuff and went to find the two. She heard Jiyong at the garden, obviously talking to Jiyeon.

“Baby, what would you do if you finally get to meet the aunties and the uncles?”

“You said they’re celebrities too right? I want to dance and sing with them!!”

“Really? What would you want to sing then?” Taeyeon asked while walking near the two. Jiyong looked back and smiled at her. Jiyong scanned her wife. Taeyeon’s wearing black skinny jeans, paired with white large t-shirt and a black leather jacket. Very simple but definitely Jiyong’s favorite. When Taeyeon saw him gawking at her, she put a cap on Jiyong’s head and gave him a pair of aviator glass and a mask.

“Stop it Ji.”

“I want to dance Gee with the Aunties and Fantastic Baby with the Uncles~”

“Okay now let’s go! You’re already late.”

They drove down to Jiyeon’s school. Taeyeon and Jiyeon got out of the car but not without kissing Jiyong from both side of his cheek.

“Ji, I’ll be down here with Jiyeon. I’ll just walk to SM. But remember, go to the Café later then fetch Jiyeon after.”

“Okay Mom. Bye baby girl. You both take care huh?”

“Bye daddy!!” Jiyeon waved her hands to her daddy before making her way to the school gate. Taeyeon then wear her cap and mask.

Jiyong wait for them to reach the gate before he drove again to YG.

Taeyeon then saw Jiyeon’s teacher from a far, assisting her students.

“Good Morning Teacher Stella!” Jiyeon cheerfully greeted her teacher while Taeyeon bowed at the teacher.

“Good Morning Jiyeonnie~ to you too Mrs. Kwon.” The teacher greeted back.

“Baby, Mommy will go to work now huh? We’ll fetch you later. Remember what we always said. .”

“You can talk to stranger politely but don’t go with them.” Jiyeon continued

“Very good. Now go!”

“Come on Jiyeonnie! Have a good day Mrs. Kwon!” the teacher bowed again while Jiyeon waved at her.

She then started to walk to SM.

Arriving at the entrance, she meets Tiffany.

“Hey Taeyeon!” Tiffany shouted from afar. She just got out from her own car with her manager, which was SNSD’s ex manager as well before he decided to stay with Tiffany when the girl left SM and start her solo career in the US.

“Stephanie! Why are you here?”

“Why? You don’t want me here?” Tiffany asked back.

“No, it’s not like that. You know what I mean Steph!”

“Chairman Lee called me yesterday, asking if I could come with my manager today. So here I am.”

“Oh okay!”

“Well, anyway where’s your car?”

“I left it for repair at Benz Ave.”

“Then you walked from there? That’s dangerous!”

“I know Steph, but my car decided to suddenly ditch me so I have no choice.”

They arrived at the studio and everyone’s already there. By everyone, that means Sooyoung, Seohyun and Jessica were there too.

“Jessi? You’re here too? Sooyoung? Seohyun? Okay. What’s happening?”

“We have no idea, honestly. We were talking about it before you came. These two here said that Chairman Lee just called their agency to asked if they could come today. As for me, he called my secretary to set up an appointment with me.” Jessica explained while she’s lazily lying on the room’s couch.  They were all silent for a while but talk again as they all missed each other.

As everyone knew what happened for the past years, the 4 membe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter