Chapter 9

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon and Jiyong made their way to the Conference Room. Taeyeon will finally start her training under Dami. It has been decided that Dami will be handing everything in South Korea to Taeyeon and will manage the one in Paris. Jiyong on the other hand, was a bit hesitant. His wife’s already exhausted with her job as an artist and he doesn’t want to add burden anymore. But Taeyeon assured him that it’s okay. And if ever she feels tired, she’ll come to him, definitely. In the end, Jiyong surrendered but not without making Taeyeon promising him, and sealing it with a pinky swear.

When they reach the room, Dami and Jiyeon were busy coloring one of Jiyeon’s coloring book collection.

“Noona, I’ll leave my wife to you.”

“Hi! ~” Taeyeon greeted and the two immediately smiled at them.

“What are you two doing? I’m sorry to keep you waiting, unnie. I just have to meet Mr. Lee.”

“It’s okay Taeyeon, Jiyeon’s here to entertain me. Are you ready?”

“Yes. Jiyeon-ah! Go with Daddy first. Me and Auntie have to do something important.”

“Come baby!” Jiyong said, waiting for Jiyeon near the door.

After the two left the room, Dami put a very thick pile of documents on the table. Taeyeon’s eyes went big upon seeing them.

“Don’t worry Taeyeon, this is the only job you’re going to handle. Of course we have our employees to handle the other stuff, you just need to review, approve and disapprove. You and Jiyong are the only people authorized to do that.”

“These are the files that need Jiyong’s and your approval and signature, the designs. You both need to review them and see if they are suitable to the line we’re going to release. Like these.” Dami showed a folder with “SUMMER COLLECTION” on it.

“These are the designs submitted by our designers for S/S Collection. We planned to release a summer collection in July so we started collecting them earlier.” Taeyeon thought for a while. If they’re going to release a collection, they’ll need to organize a fashion show.

“A fashion show, we’re going to organize one right?” Dami smiled at her. “Yes.”

“I know what you’re thinking. Of course, it’s already planned. By the time we release the collection, I’m sure you and Jiyong were already publicized. Still chaotic but I guess it will benefit the brand.”

“I’m a bit worried that it will affect and ruin PMO.” Taeyeon said honestly while bowing her head.

“We just have to try. You can invite your members and Jiyong’s as well. Make them your runway models.” Dami suggested that made Taeyeon looked up.

“That’s a good idea unnie.”

“I actually want to work with Seunghyun, Yoona-ssi and Sooyoung-ssi with these designs. They suit these designs so well, with their height and long legs.”

“Right!”

“And Taeyeon, you’ve been one of our designers as well. You must submit your own design.” Taeyeon blinked her eyes then smile apologetically.

“I haven’t drawn even a single design for the past weeks.” She bowed her head. Dami noticed it.

“You still have 2 months anyway.”

Taeyeon nodded. “I’ll be sure to think of something then.”

“Next is reviewing the monthly and yearly sales. We have the respective departments to do the reporting.”

“This is going to be hard for me but I’ll do my best.” Taeyeon said as she’s trying to digest everything. To sum it all, she just need to sign and sign and sign papers but the decision-making part. . .

“You just need to choose what you think is the best. It’s just like you’re choosing songs that you think the best and that suits your fans’ taste.” That’s a good example, Taeyeon thought. She actually gained confidence.

“Now, for your first day, I’ll let you choose from these designs submitted. Then you choose the model as well. I’ll leave you for now. I’ll just finish all the reports for this month.”

Taeyeon, one by one scan all the drawings submitted and chose 16 designs. She’s also imagining her friends wearing the dresses on a runway. She might suggest collaborating with Blanc&Eclare soon, when everything’s on its place. She was busy scanning all the papers in front of her so she didn’t notice someone came inside the room.

“You look so busy hon.” Jiyong whispered but still made Taeyeon startled.

“You startled me Kwon Jiyong! I will die from heart attack because of you!” Taeyeon said.

“I won’t let that happen of course!”

“Tch.” Taeyeon hissed and rolled her eyes.

“Hey it’s almost dinner time. We should go out now.”

“But I am not done yet.”

“You can continue on the other day. You still have schedule tomorrow right?”

“Okay then. Where’s Dami unnie? We should eat dinner together.”

“Minjoon hyung already fetch her. Date night. Let’s go?”

The family of three made their way out of the building then stop by to their favorite family restaurant. As usual, they head to the private room then the same employee who assisted Taeyeon that day assists them for their food.

“Kim Taeyeon, really? Why did you deny me to Youngbae huh?” Jiyong said while glaring at Taeyeon. They just finished eating dinner and currently resting before they’ll head home.

“I did not. I was just trying to troll you but I suddenly had to cut the call because Chairman Lee’s calling me to come back already.” Taeyeon lied.

“Youngbae knows you’re my eternal crush and he thought I lost my sanity already.” He whined.

“Now, now stop whining. We’ll set up a dinner with him some other time.”

“Okay!” the kid dragon smiled to himself.

“Also help me cast BIGBANG for the show. I told Yuri I’ll invite you guys. She sounds so happy.”

“Does she still like Youngbae?” Jiyong asked laughing.

“I don’t think so. I know she already moved on. She’s also currently dating. She just wants to revive the friendship I guess, the other girls too.”

“Hmm. Okay. I’ll be in charge then.” Jiyong said before drinking his remaining wine.

“Mommy~ when will we head home?” Jiyeon asked suddenly while yawning.

“Our baby’s sleepy already? We’ll go now then. Let’s go now Ji, I didn’t notice the time. It’s almost Jiyeon’s bed time.” Jiyong just nodded then carried Jiyeon.

 

8AM

Taeyeon, again, received an early text message from her manager.

FROM: Yongdeokkie Oppa

Taeyeon, as always, it’s me again reminding you of your schedule for today. Yul didn’t know you’ll be her guest so you know what to do huh?

She laughed silently at the message she received before she decided to reply.

TO: Yongdeokkie Oppa

Good Morning to you too Oppa. That’s noted, don’t worry. Yuri still has no idea about it. See you at the studio.

After sending her reply, she got up to prepare her husband and daughter’s stuff for the day. Jiyong have scheduled meeting with the PMO new investors while Jiyeon will be with her Auntie Dami in the office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter