Chapter 3

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon will meet her oppa and his bestfriend. She walked to a café and immediately saw her oppa with his two friends.

“Oh hello Taeyeon-ah.” The guy pats her head like a little girl.

“Aish this oppa! You’re only 3 years older than me. Stop it.”

“But you’re still the little girl who once ran to us crying because her classmates bullied her. Right Jiwoong?”

“Yah! Forget about that already!!”

“Nope.” And the two guys laugh

Taeyeon look at the girl beside her two oppa and greeted her.

“Ah hello Ms.?”

“Just call me Sian. Or Sian unnie. Nice to meet you Taeyeon-sshi, I’m a fan, really.”

“Hello Sian Unnie. Please just call me Taeyeon too. Thank you for supporting SNSD”

“Now now you met Taeyeon already, give me a kiss.”

“Eww oppa! Stop. They’re looking.” His girlfriend pushed his face away.

“This oppa! So shameless. Tsk” Taeyeon said mocking Junjin

“Okay okay now. Junjin hyung, we have a favor to ask you.”

“What is it? I was already curious since last night when you called me.”

“We just want to ask you if you could accompany this little girl to an audition.”

“Huh? Little girl? Taeyeon? You’ll audition?”

“Not me oppa, aish!”

“A real little girl. She will audition for a new reality show and her parents can’t go with her.”

“Where are her parents though?” Sian asked looking clueless.

“We’ll explain everything after, unnie. We just need to confirm if you’re going on this.”

“Well, I can do that. How about you, babe?”

“We just have to represent the parents, right?”

“Yes unnie.”

“What if they ask about her parents?”

“Just make an excuse. They’re abroad working or something.”

“Who is this little girl anyway? Do you have her photo?”

Taeyeon took out her phone. The two looked at her phone. It shows Taeyeon’s selfie with the little girl. Sian gasps.

“She looks exactly like you!”

“Omo! You’re right!”

“She will really look like her because she’s her---“

Taeyeon cover her brother’s mouth then smiled.

“We should go to our apartment before we explain this all. Oppa, you go ahead. I will go after I fetch Jiyeon.”

“Okay.”

Taeyeon fetch Jiyeon at her school. She saw her again talking to Tiffany before running to her.

“Mommy! She’s the pretty unnie I was talking about.” Taeyeon bowed at Tiffany, hiding her face even though she’s already wearing a mask.

“Say bye now to the pretty unnie, we’ll go see your Uncle Woong.”

“Bye Unnie~” Jiyeon waved at Tiffany while Taeyeon bowed again.

“Bye Jiyeonie~

“Jiyeonie, we’ll talk to some people, mom and dad’s friends. Be good okay?”

“Yes mommy. But where’s daddy?”

“He’s still at work so we’ll meet him later at home.”

When the two arrived at the Kims’ apartment, they saw the three sitting at the living room, probably waiting for them.

“Jiyeonie~ say hello to auntie and uncle.”

“Hello Auntie, hello Uncle. My name is Jiyeon.”

“Hello Jiyeonie~ gosh you look like little Taeyeon!” Sian said that made Junjin nod.

“Now Taeyeon, tell us the truth. We can keep secret you know, like how I keep your secret being a tomboy when you were young.” Junjin joked again that made Taeyeon pinch him.

“Awww, see that! Look what your sister just did, Jiwoong.”

“You’re asking for it hyung. Now now, Taeyeon?”

“The truth is. . .” Sian and Junjin are waiting for her next words

“Mom!!” Jiyeon suddenly butted in. She said it nonchalantly that made the Kim siblings dropped their jaw. The couple just laughed loudly.

“I know we shouldn’t be laughing, but it’s just funny how she said it so nonchalantly when you two were so nervous about it.” Junjin said to them in between his laughter.

“Why are you laughing? It’s the truth. She’s my mom!”

“We believe you baby.”

“Jiyeonie~ you can go to Auntie Hayeon’s room now. Hayeon! Jiyeon’s here!!” Jiwoong said and called his baby sis. Hayeon came out of her room and went to Jiyeon.

“Jiyeonie! hello baby girl. Oh hello Junjin Oppa, Sian unnie. Taeyeon unnie? Do they know?”

“Hayeon, can you please bring Jiyeon to your room first? I was about to tell them the truth when this kid beat me to it.” Hayeon just laugh at her.

“Exactly like you to Oppa, unnie. Let’s go Jiyeonie~”

“Yah what do you mean like me!?”

“You’re always like that to Jiwoong before. You always beat him to tell his crushes that he liked them.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that Oppa.”

“Yeah yeah~”

“Anyways, back to what I was saying, Jiyeon is really my daughter.”

“How? We never see you got married and got pregnant?”

“It’s a long story. You’ll meet her dad some other time though. At this time, he still has a lot of work to do.”

“It’s okay. Just tell us how we can help you.”

“Just act like Jiyeon’s guardian or something. If they ask about her parents, just say we are overseas. Just don’t say about us or about me being an idol. I will be there anyway so I can back you up if there’s anything.”

“Taeyeon, I know you’re still not saying it all. Tell us, we’re willing to help.”

“Actually, we might need your help more than once. It would be for a variety show so the production might invite you a lot of times.”

“Sure we can do that Taeyeon.” Sian said holding Taeyeon’s hands.

“Thank you unnie, promise, this will be just in short time, I and Jiyeon’s dad already decided to publicized about us anyway, and this is our first step.”

“You sure Taeyeon? You know it’s not your obligation to do this. It’s your privacy.” Jiwoong asked her. This is the first time he heard about this plan and he’s worried.

“It’s okay Oppa; we both realized that we’re tired of hiding. And Jiyeon wants to meet her aunties too. We’ll give it to her.”

“Just remember that we’re here for you Tae.”

 

Audition Day

“Girls, I called you here because I want you to see the babies first hand.”

“Really? So where are they?”

The girls started talking about the babies, about how they want a baby girl, or a baby boy and such. Taeyeon is just nervous, hoping that their plan will work. Suddenly her phone rang. It’s Jiyong.

“Excuse me, I’ll just answer this.” Then she walked away from the girls.

“Hello Ji?”

“Hey mom, how are you? How’s the audition?”

“It hasn’t started yet but I’m nervous.”

“Calm down mom. Jiyeon knew what to do.”

“I know dad. Thank you!”

“Dad?” her best friend said from behind that shocked her.

“OMG Steph, what are you doing?”

“I was about to call you when I heard you saying dad?”

“Uhhhh- it’s my dad. He was just asking how I am.”

“Uncle Kim?”

“Who else would I call dad, Steph?”

“I don’t know. But hey they’re starting already, let’s go!”

“Okay. Hey dad, I’ll go ahead now. Talk to you later.”

“Okay mom, byeee~ love you!”

Taeyeon saw Tiffany still waiting for her so she end the call and just text her reply.

To: Daddy Ji

Love you too Ji <3 Steph’s watching.

From: Daddy Ji

I understand mom. You take care. <3

Taeyeon and Tiffany came back to the studio. Taeyeon saw that Jiyeon, Junjin and Sian were the next in line. Jiyeon saw her and the pretty unnie.

“OMG!! Jessi, the little girl from Stella’s workplace is here!!”

“Yes Tiff, I saw them came in and I was surprised too. Are they her parents? They’re not in mask and cap today.”

Taeyeon heard what Jessica said and almost burst into laughters. The girls looked at her as she just feigns innocence. Cho PD then called the next one.

“Hello. Her name’s Kwon Jiyeon, right?”

“Yes.” Junjin answered.

“Hello Jiyeon-ssi~”

“Hello ahjussi~”

The girls behind the PD all laugh as well as the stuff. The girl called him ahjussi and it was so funny.

“Jiyeon-ah, you can call him PD Uncle.” Sian told Jiyeon and smiled apologetically to the PD.

“PD uncle? Okay! Hello PD Uncle, nice to meet you!”

“How old are you?”

“I am turning 4 years old this year.” She answered him clearly, making 4 fingers too.

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kwon.”

“Ah actually PD-nim, we’re not her parents. We just came here as her guardian. I am Lee Junjin and she’s Lee Sian.”

“They’re not her parents, so they’re not the one behind those masks.” Taeyeon heard Tiffany said to Jessi.

“So, where are her parents?” the PD asked them and Taeyeon just looked at Junjin’s eyes.

“Her parents went to Paris for Business meeting, just for days though. So they just asked us to accompany this little girl.”

True to his words, Jiyong actually is in Paris that day for his business’ opening. It’s just sad that Taeyeon has this schedule so they can’t accompany him there.

“Business in Paris? Woooooah Tiff, maybe you’re righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter