Chapter 1

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong

And

Kim Taeyeon.

Two polar opposite.

North and South Pole

YG Golden Boy and SM Golden Girl.

The Calm Angel and the Bad Dragon.

Who would have thought that the Angel everyone knew, GIRLS’ GENERATION leader Taeyeon, is already taken and married for 5 years to the resident bad boy –slash- devil BIGBANG leader G-Dragon, and now blessed with a 4 year old cutie little girl? Living under the same roof, and living the life they both dream of, being an artist and normal loving family.

As cliché as it really was, it started in a not so good way, but not bad either. Both broken, miserable and tired; tired of relationships. They got cheated on by the person they loved the most. They’re both hurt. Can’t believe that the people they loved the most will do something terrible to them. But that happening became the way to find true love, they found each other.

FLASHBACK

2013

SNSD just got back from a tiring schedule in Japan. They came straight to airport after their Japan Tour and the girls decided to stay at their dorm for a nice long rest. SM gave them a week to rest after months of constant schedule and a back and forth travels from Korea to Japan and vice versa.

Taeyeon though, instead of going back to their dorm to rest, tried to contact her boyfriend as she missed him already and wanted to meet him. Girls’ Generation and Super Junior always had separate schedules and the only time they can see each other were SMTOWN concert rehearsals and during their own breaks. But since SNSD had not been resting, they didn’t see each other for months already. If you will ask, which Super Junior member? Of course, everyone knew that. Park Jeongsu, known as Super Junior Leader Leeteuk.

She kept on dialing his number for many times already but the other line just keep on ringing. No one’s answering. After many more tries, she gave up and thought that maybe he’s asleep. She decided to just go to his apartment and surprise him.

On her way, she went to their favorite restaurant to order take out. She happily skipped to his pad and rang his doorbell. No one’s answering too. She then remembered Leeteuk told her the passcode so she can come in, in case. She pinned in the passcode, slowly and quietly making her way to his living room. There she saw the reason why. The reason why he’s not answering any of her phone calls and even not opening the door for her. Her boyfriend, her Jeongsu Oppa is making out with her WGM virtual wife, Kang Sora. She loss her grip on the plastic of food she’s holding. It made noise that shocked the two betrayer on the couch.

“T-Taeyeon?”

“W-what is this? Are you guys filming? Is this actually allowed on tv? I mean that’s rated though.” Taeyeon said as she felt hot tears threatening to fall.

“Babe. .”

“Where are the cameras? PD-nim I am sorry I just barged in!!” She shouted to no one as she’s trying to deny everything.

“I’ll go now Oppa.”

“Taeyeon wait!!” She ran out faster to the door. But before she can escape out of the room, she heard what Kang Sora said.

“Let her, Oppa. Let’s just continue.”

She pushed the elevator’s button countless of times. She couldn’t care less if someone’s on the elevator and will see her crying. She just want to escape from that building. It hurts. It hurts so much. Even how much she deny everything she saw to herself, she saw what she saw. She made her way to the nearest playground, sit on the swing and cried. She can’t believe he will do this to her. How can he do this to her? She love him more than herself.

After crying gallons of tears, she walked back to her car and decided to go to a bar. She didn’t care anymore. She’s an idol? She don’t care! It would probably the first time she will go to a bar without her members or friends. She didn’t bother calling anyone of them either.

She went to the bar area and ordered a drink.

“One bottle of Tequila please?” The bartender gave her a set.

She drink the first glass and winced at the taste. The scene keeps replaying on her mind. So one glass after glass, she keeps on drinking, hoping it would make her forget and make her numb. Unknown to Taeyeon, a familiar figure was watching her from a far.

Jiyong is drinking his third bottle of his favorite liquor. He was there to get drunk too. Apparently, her girlfriend for two years, cheated on him with her fellow Japanese model. He don’t get it though. He’s richer and more charismatic than him. He love her and he has given all she wants, even the hot . But why? Is he better than him in bed? He didn’t know.

He was about to went in to their VIP Room in NB when this woman caught his eyes. She was continuously drinking, glass after glass. He get closer because the girl seems familiar. It was Taeyeon. Jiyong wonder why is this girl’s getting drunk? He looked around and saw no one from her members were there. He sat on the stool beside the girl.

“Hey miss, can you please calm down drinking? I mean, that’s Tequila and you’ll be more dizzy if you don’t drink it slowly.” Jiyong said pretending to be no one.

“Tsk. Who are you? Oh! I know you!! You’re that bad looking guy on TV! What’s your name again? G-G-G- . . . Ahhhh! G-Dragon!! Hello sunbaenim! I’m Kim hmmpppp” She’s drunk alreay. She almost shouted her name to the club but Jiyong covered fast. It can be a huge scandal if someone saw Taeyeon drunk and more if they see G-Dragon and Taeyeon, together, both drunk.

“Can you please not shout? Anyone might recognize you and it will be dangerous!”

“Ahhhhh G-Dragon is scared of scandal huh? A scandal with me perhaps?” Taeyeon laugh and drink again, directly from the bottle

“Stop it Taeyeon-sshi! You’re drunk already!” Jiyong tried to stop her and snatch the bottle from her hand. But she snatched it back.

“Hey that’s mine! Order yours!” She then drink from the bottle again, this time, bottoms up.

“Why are you here? Why are doing this? It’s so not you.” This is the first he saw Taeyeon like this. He often see her hang out in clubs like this but with her members and not actually drinking. It’s either she’s just sitting and watching the girls in the dance floor or talking with their maknae Seohyun on the couch, without drinks of course.

“So nosy. Why are you here too? Oh I forgot, this is your hang out place. Okay I’ll leave.”

“Hey that’s not what I mean? And I’m not letting you leave like this. You’re drunk, for fxxking sake.”

“And you’re not? You’re drunk too Mr. G. Just let me.”

“I am not that drunk and I can handle my alcohol better.”

“Whatever” She stood up and ignored him. Taeyeon swayed almost immediately as she stood up, luckily Jiyong caught her and assisted her.

“Taeyeon-sshi!”

“Just let me Mr. G! Just like how he just let me leave and m-make out with that girl!!!” Taeyeon shouted and Jiyong was taken aback. What is she saying?

“He didn’t even bother to run after me. He just obey that girl.” Taeyeon broke down, slowly kneeling down in tears. Jiyong caught her again and let her just cry.

“Taeyeon-ssi.  . .”

“Are all men like him? Are all men like them?!! They just want and when we can’t, they will just look for another who can give them what they want? Tell me Mr. G? Is that what all you want?” Jiyong became speechless. He actually have the same question in his mind. Does his ex cheated on him because of ? Can that guys give the hottest she wants and Jiyong can’t? He realized he was suffering from the same problem with Taeyeon.

“Both of them dumped me just because of that fxxking !! I can give them that too. Are the other girls better than me??!”

Junsu broke up with her when she was 18 because she refused his attempt at second base. He never progressed because every single time he advanced intimately, Taeyeon’s rejecting him. She was so young and just starting out her career as Girls’ Generation, so she was scared. Then Leeteuk's affair with another woman was obviously a result of his lack of intimacy with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon’s sight started to blur, from tears, tiredness and drunkenness. But she just stood up and walk away while Jiyong kept shouting her name and following her. The drunken Taeyeon can’t remember where exactly she parked her car. So she just walked mindlessly not knowing where she was headed. Jiyong though was walking after her. He grabbed her arms again and dragged her to his car.

“Taeyeon-ssi, come with me. I will drive you to your apartment.” Taeyeon was actually so dizzy. She was so tired and she can’t argue with him anymore so she just let him drag her.

“What’s your address?” Jiyong ask while typing to his phone. But no one answered so he looked to the passenger seat and saw a sleeping Taeyeon. He quietly pulled Taeyeon’s phone from her pocket and look for something that can help him to find her address. Luckily, her app from a Chicken restaurant had her address. It was actually SNSD’s dorm. Jiyong was thinking if he would save his number to her phone. But instead he just dialed his number from Taeyeon’s phone and decided to save her number, just in case. He looked again at Taeyeon and she was peacefully sleeping like a child. He drove to the address he got.

They were near the building’s gate when he decided to put a mask and a cap and stopped the car in front of a security guard. The guard knocked on his car, signalling him to open the window.

“Ah hello, you see, she’s a resident of this building and she was so drunk. Can I go in and bring her to her apartment?”

“Oh Ms. Kim, of course! But may I know who you are?”

Jiyong think for a moment. He didn’t want to reveal his identity but he won’t let him in either.

“I’m her manager.”Luckily he didn’t ask anymore.

“Oh okay Sir. Parking 18J and 18K  were the reserved parking for Ms. Kim.”

“Thank you!”

Jiyong drove in and looked for 18J. He noticed that 18J was vacant and 18K was occupied with a Black Porsche Boxter car.”

“She left her car at the bar. Anyways I will just text her about it.”

He parked his car to the vacant one and quietly stare at Taeyeon.

“Why am I actually doing this? I can’t just let you and mind my own business but after hearing your rants, I can feel sympathy. We’re both broken. We’re both cheated on.”

Jiyong got out of his car. He opened the other side and removed Taeyeon’s seatbelt. He’s not that strong yet he carried Taeyeon out of the car. Feeling she was floating, Taeyeon suddenly woke when they were on their dorm’s floor.

Feeling dizzy, Taeyeon slowly open her eyes and saw Jiyong staring at her.

“W-what? Where are we?” Jiyong was shocked but easily recovered.

“We’re here at your apartment.”

Taeyeon looked around and saw that he actually brought her to their dorm.

“This is our dorm. How do you know the address?”

“I checked your phone.”

“O-oh. Anyways, my members are here, they might see you so please leave now. Thank you very much G-Dragon-ssi.”

“wait you sure you okay?”

“Yes I can help myself. You can leave now. Thank you!” But in truth, she is fxxking dizzy. It feels like her head will crack and her sight is blurry.

She was swaying while walking but Jiyong decided to just watched her. He watched her ringing the doorbell countless times and he also watched her yell at the door. Definitely a different Taeyeon. After seeing Taeyeon safely got inside their dorm, Jiyong made his way out of the building and drove home. He was tired. He was sure he was drunk but became sober because of Taeyeon. On his way home, he kept thinking about her and her broken heart. After all, even if they are both famous, people actually still have the guts to cheat on them and leave them.

Taeyeon on the other hand, 5 in the morning, kept on banging the door that made the eight other girls woke up. She was so dizzy and she just wants to lie on her bed. Her members came out of their rooms and see that the two maknaes are in the living room both looking scared.

“What’s happening? It’s 5am and it’s our day off! Let me rest!” Jessica said who just came out of her room very pissed because her sleep got disturbed.

“Someone’s banging our door and pressing the doorbell repeatedly.” Yoona answered.

“Should we call manager oppa?” Sunny said while comforting the two maknae on the couch

“Did you two check the door already? At least peeked on the peep hole?”

Seohyun shook her head. “We’re too afraid.”

“Where’s Taeyeon anyway? Is she still asleep?”

“Thought she stayed the night with Leeteuk Oppa?”

“But Leeteuk Oppa called me a while ago asking if Taeyeon’s with us.”

“Maybe she’s asleep at her room. Wake her up then.”

“How can she sleep like that? The banging’s too loud that even Jessica woke up. . Ouch!” Yuri joked and yelps when Jessica pinched her.

“I’ll go wake Taeyeon up then.” Tiffany then knocked on Taeyeon’s door and opened it.

“Taeyeon? Taeyeon wake up!”

She raised her eyebrow when she noticed that Taeyeon’s not on her bed.

“Girls, Taeyeon’s not here!”

“What? Where is she?”

The banging started again but this time, they heard a yell.

“Yah!!!!! Open the door!!!! Please~”

They knew that voice very well that made Sooyoung, Tiffany, Sunny and Yuri ran to the door and open it. There they saw Taeyeon, lying outside but she’s passed out.

“Oh my god! Taeyeon! What are you doing there?!” Tiffany asked while Yuri and Sooyoung helped Taeyeon to stand but they all stumbled down with her.

“Are you drunk!?”

“Arggghh! She stinks! Yah shikshin help me!” Yuri disgustedly said when she smells Taeyeon.

“What happened?” Jessica just arrived at the door and saw the commotion.

“I don’t know what happened before but this dork here just came home drunk and she’s the one who’s been banging the door loudly that made the maknaes scared.”

“Bring her inside. It’s dangerous if someone will saw us nursing a drunken famous idol here.”

“Is she awake?”

“Yes she is. She’s been mumbling incoherent words.”

“Taeyeon! Hey Taeyeon!”

“What!!??”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter