Chapter 6 Part. 2

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole dorm is a mess. The two American girls, Tiffany and Jessica, were just watching them while tidying the surroundings. Taeyeon and Yoona are still at the kitchen, cooking. Sunny and Seohyun are still outside buying another cake as substitute for the one that the chodings just messed.

SUNNY&SEOHYUN

“Those three kkabs, really!! Don’t let them touch this cake Seohyun-ah.” Sunny said while she and Seohyun are on their way back to the dorm. When they are near the building, they saw a luxurious car stopped at the entrance.

“Omo, is that Jiyeonie?” Sunny asked from the staff who accompanied them.

CameraPD: I think so.

“Are we finally gonna see her parents?” Seohyun asked to the camera as well.

Another staff came to them and told to stay for a while because Jiyeon just arrived. The two are so excited that they get to see Jiyeon first before the others. A staff was talking to an unknown person who’s inside the car. After some minutes, the passenger and driver’s door both opened, they saw Sian and Junjin, Jiyeon’s guardian, got down from the car and open the door of the backseat.

“There’s Jiyeonie! OMG She’s so cute!!” Seohyun gushed upon seeing Jiyeon. They walked near the car and greet Sian.

“Sian-ssi, Junjin-ssi! Hello!” Sunny greeted to the woman while they both bowed

“Oh Sunny-ssi! Hello! Call me Sian or Sian unnie.” Sian greeted back

“Call me Junjin oppa too.” Junjin said then winked

“Yes! Call me Sunny then. You’re here! We thought its Jiyeon’s parents!” Sunny’s talking to the couple while Seohyun’s hugging Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon-ah, hello!” she greeted Jiyeon too.

“Ah yeah! We were assigned again as Jiyeon’s guardian because her parents can’t make it.”

“We talked with Yong Oppa a while ago and he said Jiyeon’s with her mom visiting their boutique so we know they’re busy. Thank you for bringing Jiyeon here.”

They called him Yong Oppa, Sian wondered if the girls were still not suspicious of the Kwon Family. She then remembered how shocked they were when they met Jiyeon’s father last Sunday.

FLASHBACK

Sian and Junjin were out on a date in Sunday when Junjin’s phone rang. Jiwoong’s calling.

“Oh Jiwoong! Why?” Junjin answered

“Oh are you with Sian?”

“Yes!” and he turned the phone into not-so-loud speaker so Sian can hear it too.

“Junjin, Sian! Taeyeon wants me to remind you of the dinner later. She said please be there. Her husband will be arriving today and he wants to meet and personally thank you two.”

“Oh right! I almost forgot about it. I was about to reserve a dinner date with Sian later. Hahahaha.”

“Oh, Sian-ah! I apologize if your dinner date will be postponed. Don’t worry; Tae’s husband will cook for us and it will be like we’re eating in a fine-dining Italian Restaurant.”

“Really? He can cook? Is he a chef or something?” Sian asked really curious of the husband.

“Not really, but he is a good cook. Hehe” Jiwoong answered

“Okay, that’s noted! We’ll be there.” Junjin said

“Right okay, I won’t disturb your date anymore. See you both later!” Jiwoong said then hung up.

“I’m really curious about the husband. It’s still shook me that Kim Taeyeon is now married and with a three year old kid already.” Sian said while they were walking, exploring the mall. Junjin just looked around to see if someone’s around them, afraid someone might hear what they’re talking about and cause a scandal to Taeyeon. So he answered Sian, whispering.

“I am too. I’ve been friends with Taeyeon since we were kids. You know she’s been through a lot and I am sad that I got to witness her breaking down before. Knowing that it will be hard to crack Taeyeon open, I was shocked as well that she’s married already. Also Jiwoong, my best friend hid that from me.”

They got silent for a while then continued talking about random and mushy couple things.

“Maybe we should go now to prepare?” Sian said. She became really fond of Jiyeon. It’s really not hard to take care of the kid because she’s so behave.

“Yes of course, let’s go!”

Meanwhile, the Kwons. .

Jiyong made his way out, while Taeyeon started to prepare her stuff and change into casual shirt and black ripped jeans. She also went to wake Jiyeon up.

“Jiyeon-ah! Baby you want to come?” She said while hugging the little girl.

“Yes.” Jiyeon answered but her eyes were still close.

“Come on! Daddy’s already waiting.” She carried Jiyeon down.

“Let’s go?” Taeyeon came out completely covered with hooded jacket, mask and cap while Jiyong is wearing a turtle neck shirt to cover his neck tattoo, then jacket, mask and cap. The family went on their way while talking about the dishes they will cook for their guests.

"I'll cook Mushroom Risotto, Pasta Carbonara then Panna Cotta for dessert.”

“What’s with the Italian dishes Ji?” Taeyeon laugh as she noticed that it’s all Italian.

“You just came from Paris, now you’re preparing an Italian menu?”

“I learned that dishes while I was there even for a short time. I want them to experience my first try.”

“They’re going to be your Guinea Pig then.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“Hey you know my cooking. I am good.” He said then winked.

“I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter