Chapter 7 Part. 2

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon and her manager went back to the waiting room and saw Jiyeon now playing with her aunties. They’re also having a break from filming so she sat on the couch, resting while watching them play. Wendy sat beside her.

“Unnie, how long are you going to film with Jiyeon?” Wendy asked. She’s just curious.

“Hmm PD nim said until Jiyeon comes back to school. So 2 months?” She answered not looking at Wendy.

“Is it hard?”

“Hard? What do you mean?” This time, she looked at Wendy

“I mean taking care of a child, taking care of Jiyeon.”

“Oh I don’t know about other children. It actually depends on the child you’re going to take care but in Jiyeon’s case, she’s very calm and quiet little girl, so we’re actually not having a hard time.”

After that, a slight knock was heard. Their manager went to open it and saw IZONE members, together with their manager.

“Oh you’re here. Wait I will just inform them.”

“Girls, IZONE members are here. They’re currently filming their own reality show so this will be film and air to their show.”

“Are all the members available Oppa? Their manager said they have schedule later as well.”

“They’re all here to introduce themselves but some of them have to leave after.” Their manager said then looked at Cho PD

“It’s okay let them in, the camera’s already rolling.” Cho PD said

The door opened wide to let the 12 members come in.

“Hello!”

“Eyes on me! Hello! We are IZONE!” IZONE members politely bowed.

“Happiness! Hello! We are Red Velvet!” SNSD’s hoobae Red Velvet bowed as well.

“Oh should we greet as well? Hahahaha Yah girls!” Taeyeon said laughing,

“Hello! We are Girls’ Generation!” they said then laugh after.

 “Waaaahhh it’s been a while since we greet like that.” Tiffany said laughing at the camera.

“Our greeting is so lame! They had cute gestures and catch phrase while we just say Hello!” Yoona said laughing.

“You’re right! We’re old. That’s why.” Taeyeon said trying to reason out for their lame greetings.

“Yaaaah you are old, we’re not!” Sooyoung argued while Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.

 “Sunbaenim, we want to introduce ourselves one by one. Can we?”

“Oh! Of course. Go ahead! We want to know your names.”

“Hello! I’m IZONE leader, Kwon Eunbi.”

“Leader!”

“Hello! I’m IZONE Lee Chaeyeon.”

“Hello! I’m IZONE maknae Jang Wonyoung.”

“Hello! I’m IZONE Ahn Yujin.”

“Hello! I’m IZONE Yabuki Nako.”

“Hello! I’m IZONE Miyawaki Sakura.”

“Hello! I’m IZONE Choi Yena”

“Hello! I’m IZONE Jo Yuri.”

“Hello! I’m IZONE Kim Minju.”

“Hello! I’m IZONE Kim Chaewon.”

“Hello! I’m IZONE Honda Hitomi.”

“Hello! I’m IZONE Kang Hyewon.”

“Oh yaaaaaahhhh~ you have so many members!” Taeyeon said like an ahjumma.

“Yah jummataeng! Get lost!” Yuri said that made everyone, including the IZONE members laugh.

“Whatever! Anyway, kids! Sit here! Oppa! Do we still have chairs? They’re so many; we’re currently having a shortage of chairs.” Taeyeon said to their manager laughing.

“It’s okay. We can just sit here sunbaenim. We want to play with this cutie.” Chaeyeon said as they saw the staff just shook their head signaling that they don’t have enough chairs for everyone.

“Oh I’m sorry. But Jiyeon-ah, greet the unnies too. They greeted politely a while ago.” Taeyeon said that made Jiyeon stand up immediately, and did a belly button bow.

“Hi unnies~ My name is Jiyeon. Kwon Jiyeon!”

“Waaaaahhhh so cute!” the IZONE members squealed upon seeing that, as well as the RV unnies.

“Very good Jiyeon-ah!” Yuri said, giving Jiyeon a thumbs up.

“How long has it been since you debuted?” Tiffany asked.

“It’s been a year and a half sunbaenim.” The leader, Eunbi answered.

“Auntie, why are they calling you s-sunbaenim. What is sunbaenim?” Jiyeon innocently asked Jessica. She just whispered but it was actually heard by everyone because of her mic. Everyone laugh at that.

“Sunbaenim, that what you call them when someone is older than you in the field that you work with Jiyeon-ah. It’s a bit complicated to explain to you this early.” Jessica answered smoothly.

“Can we make these girls call us “Unnies” too? We feel so old with the Auntie and Sunbaenim, especially for Seohyun and me.”  Yoona complains.

“Right! Call us unnie comfortably.” Yuri said while playing with Yeri’s hair.

“Okay unnie! Thank you!” the IZONE members said.

“Eunbi-yah~ was it hard? You’re taking care of 11 members.” Hyoyeon asked

“It wasn’t that hard unnie. My members are very considerate and they obey well.” Eunbi answered politely.

“Ugh! Lucky you!” Taeyeon said acting like so exhausted.

“Yah yah! Kim Taeyeon! What do you mean by that!?” Jessica said

“See that? She’s one of the oldest but one of the most stubborn members.” Taeyeon just make face after saying that.

“Irene here is lucky as well. Aside from having just 4 members, they’re all well-behaved.” Taeyeon added as she looked at Irene.

“Oh you just don’t know unnie. These two maknae are my headaches.” Irene said jokingly.

“Oh really? Yeri? Joy?”

“Why? We’re the most mature out of us four, excluding Joohyun unnie.” Yeri retaliated, passing the blame to Wendy and Seulgi.

“Yah Kim Yerim.” Wendy said and Yeri just laugh at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter