Chapter 10 Part. 1

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Baby next filming came. The girls are all preparing when Jiyeon and the bodyguard Jimin came.

“Annyeonghaseyo~~” Jiyeon greeted cheerfully.

“Jiyeon-ah! Annyeong!” Yoona greeted back

The girls are all hovering Jiyeon but Seohyun saw the bodyguard near the door.

“Oh excuse me! O-oppa? Annyeonghaseyo!” She greeted shyly. This is not the first they saw this bodyguard. But he’s so big and kinda intimidating so Seohyun didn’t know how to greet him.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Please take care of Jiyeonnie~” He then bowed after.

“Of course Oppa! Will you stay here until the filming ends?” Tiffany ask despite knowing the obvious.

“Ah yeah, I’ll be at the parking area.” He answered shyly.

“Oppa, you can stay here inside with the staff.” Taeyeon suddenly said while smiling.

Being his boss, Jimin just nod and bowed again.

“Kim Taeyeon, you smiled too brightly. Oppa blushed just now.” Yuri said after the big guy left them and went to the staff area.

“What? I’m just being polite. He’s waiting for Jiyeon patiently every time. He might be bored alone.” Taeyeon reasoned out.

“But you smiled to him. He’s so red. HAHAHAHAHA” Hyoyeon suddenly butted in.

“Well, that’s KIM TAEYEON for y’all.” Tiffany said laughing at her best friend.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes then walked to the living room and the others followed.

*filming starts here*

“Do you know who will be our guest today?” Jessica asked Taeyeon when they are all settled at the living room while the others are preparing things for Jiyeon.

“Not yet but they gave me this contact number to call. Should we call it now?”

“Ooohh Daily dad? Call him! Call him!” Tiffany cheered.

“Let’s wait for everyone then we’ll call this number.” Taeyeon said.

“Girls! Hurry up there. We’ll call the guest, y’all need to be here.” Tiffany shouted that made Jessica and Tiffany cover their ears.

“Yah, why are you shouting? You might startle the kid!” Jessica said hitting Tiffany’s back.

“What’s with the shout, Ms. Young? Jiyeon almost cried inside the room out of shock.” Sunny said when she got out of the room with the other girls and Jiyeon in tow.

“I’m sorry. I am just excited to know our guest. Hehehe~”

“Anyway, let’s call now.” Taeyeon said then dialed the number.

*phone ringing*

“Hello?” a deep voice from the other side sounded.

“Hello?”

“Yes? Who’s this?”

“Ah yes, hello. My name is Kim Taeyeon. May I know who this is?”

“Hello Taeyeon-ssi. This is Choi Seunghyun from Bigbang.”

“Oh? TOP sunbaenim? Does this mean you’re the daily dad for today?”

“Ah yeah, actually my members are invited as well. And we’re already on our way. I heard we’re going out with Jiyeon today so we prepared well for today.”

“Yes. It’s a relief that staff informed you well. We’ll be waiting for you here then. Be careful on your way!” She ended the call. Jiyong didn’t tell her that they’ll be the guests for this episode, but, well they’re on their way anyway.

“Kids, as you all heard, BIGBANG sunbaenim are our guest for today. So I expect you all to behave.”

“De eomma~~” the girls answered that made her roll her eyes again. It’s like she’s going to take care of another 8 children.

“But where are we going then?”

“Lotte World or Everland?”

“I want to go to Carribean Bay!”

“It’s not good for us to go to a water park, especially we’re with Jiyeon.”

“You can go to Everland. For those who wants to enjoy water activities, go to Caribbean Bay while the others take Jiyeon to Zootopia.” The staff suggest.

“That’s the plan then. We can ask the dads as well.”

 

Finally, when BIGBANG arrived at the dorm and exchange formal greetings to each other, they started to form two teams. Jiyeon with Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Seohyun, Jiyong and Taeyang are under Zootopia Team while Yuri, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Daesung and TOP are the Cabi Team.

“Are we going to ride to the teams’ respective vans as well?” Yuri asked the camera man while she’s going out of the building.

“Yes, Bigbang also volunteered to be the driver.”

“Really? So TOP sunbaenim will be our driver then?”

“Yes.”

“Who will be the other team’s driver?”

“I heard its GD who volunteered to drive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter