Chapter 8 Part. 1

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOTTE MALL

They finally arrived at Lotte Mall and head straight to PMO.

“Grandma! Grandpa!” Jiyeon saw her grandparents and ran to them immediately.

“Oh god! Jiyeon-ah! Be careful. You might trip.” Mama Kwon said while Papa Kwon just open his arms wide to welcome Jiyeon.

“How’s your day with your aunties, baby?” Papa Kwon asked.

“I played with lots of unnies there!” She cheerfully shared to her grandparents.

“Oh! Our baby is here!” Dami just came in of her office from outside, checking their stock and displays.

“Auntie!!” Jiyeon hugged and kissed her cheeks.

“Dami-ah~ we’ll take Jiyeon out to eat early dinner. Would you want to come?” Mama Kwon asked her daughter.

“I’m meeting Minjoon after this, should we have dinner together later then?”

“We might as well invite Taeyeon and Jiyong, so that we can finally have bonding. Those two were so busy lately.” Papa Kwon said.

“I don’t know about their schedule tonight but I’ll try calling them.” Dami said as she dialed Jiyong’s number.

“Hey! My dear brother! Where are you?”

“I’m on my way to YG. We just finished our Music show schedule today.”

“Oh right you had the same schedule with Taeyeon right?”

“I don’t know about that. I’ll ask her. Why?”

“Mom and Dad want you to have dinner with us. Minjoon’s coming too.”

“Just send me the address then. I’ll try if we can make it.”

“Okay. Hope you can join us.”

“Alright. I’ll hang up now.”

“Bye.”

“Mom, Jiyong said they’ll try to come. He don’t know Taeyeon’s next schedule so he’ll ask her first.”

“It’s okay. At least they’ll try. We’ll wait for you then. But for now, we’ll go out to have snacks for this kid.”

“Okay.”

Jiyong’s parents can actually go out freely without getting mobbed by fans. They’re private people anyway and only small amount of VIPs (BIGBANG’s fandom) knew them as Jiyong’s parents. So going out with Jiyeon is not a problem, which makes Taeyeon’s parent a little envious. A lot of SONEs (SNSD’s fandom) knew them as they always see the Kim Family going to SNSD or Taeyeon’s concert. If they’ll go out with Jiyeon, the fans will be suspicious about their relationship with the kid.

“Baby, what do you want to eat for snack?” Papa Kwon is holding Jiyeon’s left hand while Mama Kwon on Jiyeon’s right.

“Grandpa, I can eat whatever is there. I am not that hungry and will just wait until dinner comes.”

“Okay then, should we buy sandwich?”

“Yes!!” Jiyeon and her Grandparents made their way to the nearest restaurant. While they were eating and having their time to watch Jiyeon eat, a familiar person came inside the restaurant. BIGBANG’s Taeyang. The Kwons didn’t notice him but Taeyang actually see them from the entrance.

“Auntie? Uncle?” Taeyang approached them and greeted. The Kwon couple nervously looked behind after hearing Taeyang’s voice. Taeyang being friends with Jiyong since they were young got their family very close. So now that even just by hearing his voice, they already know it.

“Youngbae-yah! Son, what are you doing here? I mean you don’t have schedule today?” Papa Kwon asked.

“I’ll be meeting my wife here, Uncle. We don’t have schedule after our filming. I thought Jiyong was with you already, he left immediately after reporting to YG. He said he have to meet you.”

“Ah yeah, we’ll be having family dinner tonight.”

“Well, maybe he got jammed from the traffic.” He said dismissing the topic about Jiyong when he finally noticed the little girl that’s with the Kwons. He slightly narrowed his eyes, trying to remember where he saw the little girl before, because she looks so familiar. While the couple knew they have some explaining to do after this.

“Omo Jiyeonie?!” Taeyang said as he suddenly remember his encounter with Jiyeon in Music Bank a while ago.

“Hello Uncle!” Jiyeon just cheerfully waved and greeted then continued eating her sandwich.

“You recognized me~~ hehe you’re so cute Jiyeon.” Youngbae smiled that his eyes almost disappear.

“I didn’t know Jiyeon is related to you, Uncle, Auntie.”

“Oh yeah, she’s my nephew’s daughter. We just had to take care of her today. They visited us.” Papa Kwon answered.

“How come Jiyong didn’t know about her? We met this kid in Music Bank and Jiyong didn’t say anything, though the kid seems so comfortable with him.”

“They only met a few times before so maybe Jiyong just didn’t recognize her.” Mama Kwon said.

“Right. Anyways, Uncle, Auntie, I have to go first. I hope we can meet again to have some dinner or anything. I miss you two!” Taeyang said to them.

“Sure, let’s set that up soon, along with your parents too. Come to Dolce Vita.” Papa Kwon said, slightly relieved that he’s leaving and didn’t pry more about Jiyeon. But at the back of Taeyang’s mind, he was already a bit suspicious, seeing Jiyeon with the Kwons. Like what he said earlier, he noticed that Jiyeon was too comfortable with Jiyong. Their names match too. That kind of sound unreasonable but still has a point. Kwon Jiyeon. Kwon Jiyong. And now, he’s actually seeing Jiyeon with Jiyong’s parents. He thought he has to ask Jiyong about this but he needed to meet his wife first.

After eating, the Kwons went back to PMO to meet Dami again.

“Mom, Dad! You’re back. Jiyong just called. He and Taeyeon are on their way here already.”

“Dami-ah! I think we just got a problem.” Mama Kwon worriedly said.

“Huh? Why? What happened?”

“We met Taeyang at the restaurant and he saw Jiyeon with us. He knows Jiyeon because they met her at the music show.”

“Oh god! Let’s tell Jiyong later. I think he needed to tell his best friend the secret earlier than planned.”

“Let’s wait for them then. We’ll be on your office first so that Jiyeon can rest. Let’s go inside Jiyeonie!~ We’ll wait for your parents inside Auntie’s office.”

Kwon parents and Jiyeon went inside the office while Dami continued writing something on her pad while checking the displays. 30 minutes later, Jiyong and Taeyeon arrived.

“Noona~”

“Oh Jiyong! Taeyeon!”

“Hello unnie! How are you?”

“Of course I’m good. Let’s go inside, they’re in my office. Minjoon isn’t here yet. We just have to wait for him for a while.”

“Sure. Mom, let’s go inside.” Jiyong ushered his wife inside the office.

While they were walking,

“Ji, mom has something important to say to you and Taeyeon. It’s about Jiyeon.”

“What is it?”

“Just ask mom.”

They opened the door and immediately, Jiyeon ran towards them.

“Mommy! Daddy!” She jumped into their embrace like she really missed them.

“Aigoo, kiddo! Careful!”

“I missed you both!” Jiyeon said in muffled voice.

“We miss you too, but you were with us the whole day.” Taeyeon said as she kissed the kid’s head.

“Mom, noona said you have something important to say. What is it?”

“Taeyeon, Jiyong, Youngbae saw us with Jiyeon at the restaurant a while ago.”

“What?!!”

“He was apparently had to meet his wife and he saw us eating with Jiyeon. He seemed so suspicious already.”

“You need to tell him in advance Ji. He’s your best friend after all.” Dami said patting Jiyong’s shoulder.

Jiyong looked at Taeyeon. He’s okay with Youngbae knowing the truth. He knew he would understand the situation, but he needed Taeyeon’s permission in this too. Taeyeon looked back and their eyes met. She knew what that look means. Jiyong’s asking her if it’s okay.

“It’s okay with me Ji, if you’re gonna ask me. I’m sure Taeyang Oppa will understand us. It would lessen the burden too. He can help us with anything while we’re not yet revealing everything to our friends.” Jiyong thought for a while. Having Youngbae by his side will be a big help for him but how about in Taeyeon’s side?

“How about you, Mom? Maybe it would be good to have at least one of your friends knew about us?”

“For now, we just have to rely on Taeyang oppa about this. I know my girls are a bit suspicious already.”

“Okay then. I’ll talk to Youngbae about this. Knowing Youngbae, he will surely ask me about this.”

“For now, let’s go out and have dinner. Minjoon’s already outside.” Dami said coming in from the door.

That night, the family spent their dinner chatting and having fun, not really minding the explanation they had to face the next day.

 

Morning the next day, Taeyeon woke up so early after receiving a text message from her manager.

6:15AM

FROM: Yongdeokie oppa~

Good Morning Taengoo! I’m sorry for disturbing you this early. This is so sudden but Mr. Lee wants to meet you later at 9. I’ll fetch you at 8:30.

TO: Yongdeokie oppa~

No need to fetch me, Oppa. I’ll drive myself for today.

After replying, she can’t go back to sleep anymore. She carefully looked beside her to see her husband cutely scooted on her side, his arms on her belly and head snuggled on her neck. She kissed his forehead then detached herself from him. She started preparing her things before going down to cook breakfast. She also checked Jiyeon on her way, and the kid’s still sleeping as well. If only not for this sudden meeting, she’s supposed to go to PMO headquarters with Jiyeon. But she guess she needs to postpone it for now. 

It was already 7AM when she finally done cooking. She made her way back to their room to take a bath. Arriving at their room, Jiyong’s already up, scrolling through his phone.

“You’re up early Dad! Good Morning!” Taeyeon said and sat on the bed.

“I felt cold after you left the bed. Why are you up so early?” Jiyong pouted.

“I received a text from my manager. Chairman Lee wants to meet me later at 9. I can’t go back to sleep anymore.”

“You smell like bacon Mom! Go wash up.” Jiyong said after snuggling to Taeyeon.

“Yah! I was about to when I saw you’re up early.”

“I’m just kidding, you still smell good.”

“Whatever, go down now for breakfast. I’ll be there in a few.”

“Okay~~~”

Taeyeon is wearing just simple black jeans and a cute mint green sweatshirt. She made her way down and saw Jiyong watching morning news with Jiyeon lying on the sofa, her head on his lap.

“Baby, you’re up already?” Taeyeon said then sat beside Jiyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter