Chapter 8 Part. 2

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

On November 9, 2017, Jiyong, again is being linked again with another fellow idol, After School Lee Jooyeon. Rumors started circulating when a video of them using the Kwai app was accidentally posted up online - which led to netizens digging through and analyzing similar social media posts, showing that GD and Jooyeon were indeed hanging out quite frequently at different locations. Though both side denied the rumor, the fact that Jiyong was hanging out with Lee Jooyeon without her knowing, made her furious and disappointed. Jiyong had explained to Taeyeon but guess she was so stressed and pressured with the upcoming concert so she can’t think properly. They had argued that night and they’re not talking since except when it’s about Jiyeon.

November 11, 2017, Taeyeon was driving on her way to SM to rehearse for her upcoming Christmas concert. Jiyong was calling to ask her whereabouts, which actually ended with them arguing again. As Taeyeon ended the call, she hit the driving wheel in frustration and before she knew it, her car crashed into a taxi in front.

“Great! This is what I needed right now!” She sarcastically said to herself.

It wasn’t long until the airbag deployed and there was smoke, but Taeyeon was still in her car. She took her phone and dialed 119 to call for an ambulance and rescue team. Taeyeon was calling her insurance company. She was also shaking from the accident but still checked on the condition of the involved parties. At the time, there were two female passengers in taxi. They were looking at her direction.

The ambulance arrived later, and they checked on the victims as soon as they arrived. The other people said they had back pains and such while Taeyeon complained of chest pain due to the pressure from the airbag and probably from the shock. The medic team tried to transfer her first but she refused and said to take the others first because she needs to take care of things there first, so they took the Audi driver first, who’s been complaining of back pain.

Just minutes later, another ambulance came. For the second time, she didn’t even came near the ambulance and told them to immediately take care of the driver and passengers. They were later taken to the hospital. After making sure that all the involved victims were taken care off, the Gangnam Police ask her about the chest pain.

“It’s okay, it’s stabilized now, I will make my way to the hospital on my own.” She smiled to them then scrolled on her phone again. She’s looking for someone to call.  Jiyong. But she would never call him at this timing, so she dialed Jiwoong’s number.

“Uh Taeyeon-ah? Where are you? I’m already waiting for you here.” Jiwoong answered his phone and asked her things without waiting for Taeyeon to talk. He promised to accompany Taeyeon on her rehearsals but this time, they decided to just meet at SM.

“Oppa, can you come over here…”

“Why? What happened? Are you alright? What’s wrong with your voice?” Taeyeon’s kinda out of breath because of the chest pain she’s feeling.

“I got caught in an accident.”

“What??!!! Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

“I’m okay oppa. Just please come here already.”

“A-Alright, I will come there right now, send me your location.”

“Thank you oppa.”

Jiwoong, along with Taeyeon’s manager arrived later and got things in order at the accident scene.

“Hey! Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

“I told you I’m okay.” But her unstable breathing showed otherwise. She became breathless because of the chest pain. Her head’s throbbing too.

“Did you already called Jiyong? Let’s go to the hospital now. You need to get check. You look so pale, any minute now, you’ll really pass out” Jiwoong ushered her to his car and called one of the police to assist him.

“I’m going to take her to the hospital. She’s been out of breath and complaining of chest pain.” He said He checked on Taeyeon to see her breathing heavily. Jiwoong immediately ran to the driver’s seat and started the car.

“Here’s my card. Please call me if you need anything regarding this accident. We won’t be running away from this. My sister just need to go to hospital.” The police took the card then Jiwoong just vroomed his car.

Upon arriving at the hospital,nurses immediately assist them to the emergency room to check on Taeyeon.

“She’s complaining of chest pain on our way and her breathing is unstable.”

“Please stay here outside Sir. We’ll take it from here.” Jiwoong just rubbed his face then called Jiyong.

“Oh hyung?”

“Jiyong, come here at the hospital immediately. Taeyeon’s here, she got involved in a car accident.”

“Whaaaat?!! Is she okay? In what hospital?”

“At Gangnam Hospital.”

“Okay, I’m on my way.”

 

JIYONG

Jiyong was sitting at his couch in his studio at YG. He was thinking on how to further explain everything to Taeyeon. It was true that he had hung out with Lee Jooyeon but because Jooyeon and his manager Taehee were good friends. It would be rude for him to just ignore the woman. What he didn’t know that Jooyeon have a crush on him ever since and she’s  just using his manager to get close to Jiyong. So after she got a chance to take a video with Jiyong, she uploaded the video and made it like it was accidental. She planned everything, you may say, just to cause a stir about her and Jiyong.

He had tried to talk to Taeyeon many times but the woman refused to listen and talk to him. That day, he tried to call Taeyeon’s phone to check on her but it just ended in another argument and Taeyeon hug up on him.

RINGGGGG~

JIWOONG HYUNG Calling. .

“Oh hyung?”

“Jiyong, come here at the hospital immediately. Taeyeon’s here, she got involved in a car accident.” Oh god no!!!

“Whaaaat?!! Is she okay? In what hospital?”

“At Gangnam Hospital.”

“Okay, I’m on my way.”

Jiyong immediately went out of his office. He didn’t care about the people he had crashed. He started his car and drive fast to the hospital. He arrived there and saw Jiwoong sitting outside the emergency room.

“Hyung!! How is she?” He asked as he approached Jiwoong.

“Yahh! What do you think you’re doing? You didn’t even wore a mask or cap!”

“I forgot about it. I am too worried to even think about that.”

“Wear this cap and scarf them.” Jiwoong took off his cap and scarf.

“How is she? What actually happened? I was just talking to her a while ago.”

“I don’t know actually. She just called me to come, saying she bumped her car. I didn’t get a chance to ask more because when I arrived, she was already so pale and about to pass out. I saw one first aider that actually first came to rescue them and he said she had mentioned about chest pain but refused to go first before the other involved victims.”

“Oh god please.” Jiyong just nooded and said after hearing Jiwoong.

Minutes after, Jiwoong’s phone rang and it was from the Gangnam Police. They’re informing him about the accident and told him that SM had sent people to take care of the things there.

“Who was that?” Jiyong asked when Jiwoong sat beside him.

“Gangnam Police. They said SM is taking care of things already.”

“As they should.”

The two were just waiting there when a doctor came out from the room.

“How is she doc?” Jiwoong asked

“She’s okay now. She’s just probably shocked from the accident. The rescue team also informed me about the airbag bursted out after the collision. So that probably caused her chest pain. We can transfer her on a private room now to let her rest.”

After the doctor left, the door opened again with nurses pushing out Taeyeon’s bed to transfer her to a private room. Room 309. After settling her down, the nurses leave for their privacy.

“Mom, I’m sorry~” Jiyong said while carressing Taeyeon’s pale face. Feeling a soft carress on her face, Taeyeon stir and woke up.

“Ji. .  what are you doing here?”

“Jiwoong hyung called me. What happened? Uh no, no need to answer. Just rest first.”

“I’m okay Ji. I was just probably shocked. How’s the others?”

“They’re all okay Taeyeon. They got here before you. You should’ve let the rescue team took you to the hospital when you felt chest pain.” Jiwoong reprimanded her, remembering what the first aider told him. She had refused to ride the ambulance twice.

“The others are priority. So I let them took care of them first.” What a selfless woman.

“And you’re life’s in danger.”

“Oppa, I’m okay now. I just need rest. We can even go home later.” Jiwoong rolled his eyes.

“Anyway, SM’s taking care of things already but they need your statement as well, for the investigation.”

“Okay.”

“Just rest first. I will accompany you.”

After that incident, rumors of DUI, careless driving and controversy about special treatment for celebrities all came out. So the investigation took a lot of time than it normally has. One of the female passengers, who were also involved, posted a malicious statement on her Instagram. Luckily, they got positive statements from the taxi driver, the medic team and the rescue team who came there first. SM Entertainment soon released an official statement too.

SM Entertainment

"Taeyeon caused an accident due to negligent driving. She is sorry to the other drivers/passengers, and we will do o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter