Something else

Your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You won’t really tell me what happened with the two of you last week?” asked Jennie. “Are you sure he didn’t hurt you, unnie?”

 

Jisoo and Taehyung didn’t have the chance to meet yet after their last scene the week before.

 

Jennie knew something happened but Jisoo was just remaining silent all the time trying to avoid the topic.

 

“If you aren’t going to answer me, I’ll ask Taehyung myself if he did something dirty to you” asked Jennie. 

 

“I told you nothing happened” said Jisoo. “My dress got ripped and he gave me his jacket so I could cover myself”

 

Jennie pouted her lips as she raised an eyebrow.

 

“Unnie, I know you very well” said Jennie. “I know you cried, he must have said something to you again.”

 

Jennie held Jisoo’s hands to console her.

 

“Why don’t you just tell him what happened between you and Jimin?” asked Jennie. “It’s because Taehyung has misunderstood you that he is doing this to you..”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“Taehyung-ssi seems to have treasured Jimin a lot, he must have buried him in his heart with beautiful memories” said Jisoo. “How could I ruin those precious memories he has?”

 

“But it’s okay for you to be treated like you killed someone?” Jennie was completely upset at Jisoo’s answer. “When you were the one who was put to danger by him”

 

Jennie left Jisoo alone in her waiting room.

She would just get angry at her if she had continued talking about that matter.

And Jisoo completely understood Jennie’s worries.

 

The location set that day was at a beach resort.

They rented some bungalow rooms for the shooting while they booked rooms in the hotel in front of the beach during their stay there.

 

Jisoo and Taehyung met for their first scene together in the afternoon  but they were informed belatedly that they had to film an extra scene added that same day.

 

“Since this is like a tearful reunion, we thought that we had to add another scene which is just very simple” said the director. “After some talking, Taehyung should push Jisoo to the wall and put his forehead on hers, we just have to show how hard it is for both of you to suddenly part like that and reunite again”

 

Jisoo and Taehyung glanced at each other.

They remembered what happened the week before at the abandoned building.

 

“You can rehearse first and make some adlibs if you feel like it while I talk with the lighting staff” the director added.

 

Both of them were just sitting still just like waiting for one of them to say a word first.

 

And Jisoo was the first to open .

 

“Do you want to rehearse?” asked Jisoo in a shy voice.

 

But Taehyung was just silent.

 

“Alright, we can do it without rehearsing, right?” said Jisoo to lighten up the mood.

 

But he continued staying still without looking at her.

 

Another minute has passed before Jisoo spoke again.

 

“I’ll ask something to the director” said Jisoo as she stood up but Taehyung pulled her arm making her sit down again.

 

“Let’s practice if that’s what you want” said Taehyung.

 

Jisoo wet her lips while thinking of what to tell him.

 

“What shall we do?” asked Jisoo.

 

They were just looking at each other trying to think what they could say or do.

 

There was just an awkward silence between them.

 

It was the first time they would rehearse a scene together since the start of their drama.

 

The director came back to them when they hadn’t even done anything yet.

 

“You talked about it already?” asked the director. “Let’s start now”

 

The two of them positioned themselves in front of the camera.

 

“3,2,1.. Action!” The director shouted.

 

Jisoo was just as clueless as Taehyung. They didn’t know what to do or how to proceed with the scene.

 

Taehyung pushed Jisoo to the wall and put his forehead against hers.

 

He was looking at Jisoo’s wistful eyes. 

Those eyes he used to hate but at that very moment he couldn’t help but stare at.

 

Was he just really immersed in his acting?

Was that the only reason why he was looking at her with that expression on his face?

 

His hands reached her face as he was gazing warmly at her wetting her lips due to nervousness. 

 

Jisoo looked sideways but Taehyung’s hands went to her chin lifting her face to him.

 

His lips crashed to hers.

 

Their eyes closed slowly, as slow and gentle their kiss was.

 

Their hands wrapped each other in a hug making the gap between them closer.

 

Taehyung’s head tilted to the other side without breaking away from their kiss.

His hands moved from her nape to her waist.

 

They never once opened their eyes until they heard the director say “Cut”.

 

They removed their hands from each other quickly.

 

Taehyung looked at Jisoo whose hair was tousled.

 

He raised his hand unknowingly towards her trying to fix her hair but Jisoo moved her head and left him standing there.

 

“That was perfect” said the director. “You can also rest while we  prepare for the next scene, Taehyung-ssi”

 

He went to find RM who was standing behind the staff.

 

“I need to take a shower, hyung” said Taehyung. “Can you give me the key?”

 

RM accompanied him to his room and waited for him to finish showering.

 

“Why do you look so bothered again?” asked RM. “It was just acting, no need to overthink”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter