Not sorry

Your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The swimming pool scene got cancelled eventually.

 

The director had no choice but to send Jisoo and Taehyung home.

 

The staff didn’t know what happened to them but they were all thinking that the two of them weren’t getting along very well.

 

The fact that Taehyung burst into tears meant something serious happened, he wasn’t the type to become sensitive.

 

Even his manager RM was surprised to see him that way.

 

“Did the two of you argue?” asked RM. “You looked pretty serious there”

 

Taehyung was just blankly staring outside the window of his apartment.

 

It was another sunny day.. another beautiful day..

 

When he saw Jisoo drown, those painful memories from seven years ago kept flooding in his mind.

 

If only he had seen that letter a minute earlier, he could have saved him. 

But what he couldn’t accept was it all happened because of a woman.

 

Just how bad had she treated Jimin for him to take his own life?

 

He was filled with anger once again.

 

 

“Are you sure you’re okay alone?” asked RM. “You look sick, make sure to eat something and rest well”

 

“Don’t worry about me hyung” said Taehyung. “I’ll meet you tomorrow”

 

Five minutes after RM went outside his apartment, he heard someone ring the doorbell.

 

He knew already who it was without even looking. No one else would come to his apartment at that time except for Mina.

 

“You weren’t answering your phone oppa” said Mina. “I was really worried when they said you fell in the swimming pool”

 

She touched his forehead to check if he was sick.

 

“What are you doing here?” asked Taehyung. “I’m okay, you didn’t need to come here”

 

Taehyung pushed her hands away but Mina hugged him tight.

 

“They said you fell in the water with that woman..” said Mina. “What does she want from you?”

 

Taehyung pulled himself from her and sat down.

 

“Why are you always avoiding the topic when it comes to that girl?” asked Mina. “Do you have a fling with her?”

 

“It’s nothing like that” said Taehyung raising his voice slightly. “I just need to do something..”

 

He couldn’t tell her his plan because he didn’t want Mina to know he was also using her to hurt Jisoo.

 

Mina sat beside him.

 

“Are you shooting with her tomorrow? I want to see you..” said Mina. “I also need to see her”

 

He glanced at her.

 

“Why?” asked Taehyung.

 

“See? I finally got your attention” said Mina. “I owe her an apology for slapping her last night.. it was her fault anyway, I thought she was the one who sent me the message about us breaking up but it turned out to be from a sasaeng fan.. She didn’t even say anything so..”

 

“Why would you slap her?” asked Taehyung. “What if there were cameras around..”

 

Although he wanted to see Jisoo suffering, he didn’t like the idea of having to hurt her physically.

 

“Don’t be too concerned of her oppa” said Mina. “I have heard that the CEO of her label is dating her, you shouldn’t cause trouble”

 

“I told you it’s nothing like that” said Taehyung. “Whatever you’re thinking won’t happen..”

 

He knows Mina well and he knows very well what she is thinking.

 

It was something that would never happen to him but it was also something he needed her to believe.

 

“You must have your pictures taken already coming here, why don’t you go now?” asked Taehyung. “I want to rest..”

 

“Can’t I sleep here tonight oppa?” asked Mina. “You have never let me stay here overnight.. even when we dated”

 

Taehyung opened the door for her.

 

“You used to like me very much..” said Mina. “How could you change that much?”

 

 

It was true that he has never let Mina stay in his apartment overnight but he in fact hasn’t let anyone sleep in his apartment, not even his manager RM.

 

It was true Taehyung loved her even just for a short time but he might not have opened his heart completely to her.

 

He had countless relationships in the past but each of them lasted just for months.

 

All of them said Taehyung was not really in love with them, that he was just passing his time with them.

 

He believes he loved them although nobody thought so.

 

It could be because he didn’t know himself yet.

He probably didn’t know yet the real feeling of being in love.

 

———————————————

 

The next day..

 

Jisoo was still thinking about what Taehyung said the day before.

 

She was totally bothered when he mentioned that someone’s name.

 

She was with Jennie in her dressing room while waiting for her turn to film.

 

“Unnie, are you still thinking about what happened yesterday?” asked Jennie. “It might not be the same person, stop thinking too much”

 

Jisoo held Jennie’s hands.

 

“Give me five minutes so I can think straight.” said Jisoo.

 

Jennie sat beside her and held her hands tighter.

 

“Aigoo.. this clingy unnie..” said Jennie. “You should be holding a man’s hands instead of mine”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter