Unfolding secrets

Your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” asked Taehyung.

 

Jisoo went inside his room.

 

“I asked what you’re doing here” said Taehyung. “I didn’t tell you to come in”

 

Jisoo took a deep breath.

 

She was thinking it was better to ask him directly whatever he knew about Jimin.

 

But words wouldn’t come out of . She was too anxious to even start speaking.

 

“Get out now and go back to your room before my manager comes” said Taehyung. “You said you didn’t want any issues”

 

“I came here because I wanted to ask you something” said Jisoo.

 

“Ask me later.. you have to go now”  Taehyung replied.

 

He unlocked the door and was pushing her out but then..

 

“Park Jimin” said Jisoo. 

 

Taehyung was surprised at the mention of his name.

 

He grabbed Jisoo’s hands pulling her closer to him.

 

“Don’t you ever mention his name” said Taehyung. “I don’t want to hear his name coming from your mouth”

 

Jisoo couldn’t hide her fear and nervousness.

 

It was the first time talking about Jimin after a long time.

 

She felt scared. 

 

Taehyung was looking at her eyes with a frightening gaze.

 

“How do you..?” Jisoo was shaking in fear that she couldn’t even speak properly.

 

Taehyung was holding both of her hands while staring at her.

 

She stepped back little by little until her legs bumped into the bed.

 

“What do you know about him?” asked Jisoo in a shaky voice.

 

Taehyung grabbed a hold of her sleeves more tightly and pulled her hard towards him.

 

Jisoo showed resistance making her fall down on the bed.

 

The tight grip of Taehyung on her sleeves made her polo tear off with three buttons ripped exposing her chest.

 

Taehyung turned around from her immediately.

 

“Is it because of Jimin that you are being like this to me?” asked Jisoo. “What is it that you know?”

 

Taehyung turned to her again and went closer to her.

 

Jisoo’s hands covering her bare chest were trembling.

 

“Jimin was my bestfriend” Taehyung whispered to her ears. “You are the reason why he died... you, Kim Jisoo, killed him..”

 

Jisoo’s eyes started to get teary.

 

She thought she would never meet someone connected to her past again.

 

Why did it have to be someone she had to work with?

 

It took her long to bury those memories but Taehyung made her recollect all of them again.

 

She wiped her tears and was about to stand up when both of them saw RM come in.

 

But it wasn’t just RM, behind him was Mina whose eyes were glaring at Jisoo.

 

Taehyung scratched the back of his head. He didn’t know how he could explain the situation they were in.

 

“Alright.. Jisoo-ssi, please stand up and come out with me” said RM. “I’ll accompany you to your room”

 

RM helped Jisoo stand up but Mina grabbed Jisoo’s hands that were covering her chest.

 

“Oppa, is this the reason you weren’t answering my calls since last night?” asked Mina. “Because of this woman?”

 

RM tried to intermediate but Mina pulled Jisoo.

 

“Mina-ssi, it isn’t what you’re thinking” Jisoo tried to explain. “I just..”

 

“Is this how you survive in this industry?” asked Mina to Jisoo. “Sleeping with someone’s girlfriend?”

 

Jisoo was at loss for words.

 

But Taehyung made the situation worse.

 

“Mina, we have broken up months ago” said Taehyung. “I can go out and sleep with whoever I want to”

 

 

Taehyung thought it was better putting it that way.

 

Mina would either get tired of him or fight against Jisoo.

 

But Jisoo would be tortured in any case.

 

It was like killing two birds with one stone.

 

RM saw that little grin of satisfaction on his face.

 

He pushed Jisoo towards the door but before they could go out, Taehyung took off his cardigan and hung it on Jisoo’s shoulders.

 

“Cover yourself” said Taehyung.

 

Even RM was left speechless of Taehyung.

 

As soon as the two of them were left in the room, Mina gave Taehyung an envelope that seemed to be an invitation.

 

“It’s my parents’ anniversary in a month” said Mina. “They want you to be there”

 

Taehyung nodded.

 

“I will come” said Taehyung. “If this is why you came here, you can leave now”

 

Mina landed a kiss on his lips but he pushed her away.

 

“Stop doing this Mina” said Taehyung. “I am letting you do what you want to do but please remember we have broken up already”

 

“Why does it have to be that rookie actress?” asked Mina. “You doing this makes me want to drag her down more”

 

It was not what Taehyung expected to hear but still, everything that could hurt Jisoo would satisfy him.

 

“I even leaked the video to provoke her” said Mina. “But she didn’t look fazed at all, I thought she’d feel ashamed at least”

 

Taehyung didn’t know it was Mina who leaked the video.

 

“Weren’t you afraid of exposing yourself too?” asked Taehyung.

 

Mina sneered at the question.

 

“I could have just told everyone she was trying to get between us” said Mina. “Everyone will believe me anyway”

 

That was right. Whatever Mina did, be it good or bad, everyone would just blindly believe her.

 

Because she is Mina. Money and fame could indeed buy everything.

 

“Oppa, I came all the way here despite of the weather” said Mina. “I am leaving next week , can I sleep here?”

 

Taehyung gave her the hotel keycard.

 

“Sleep here” said Taehyung. “I’ll sleep at my manager’s room.

 

Taehyung just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter