As much

Your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jisoo hadn’t slept that well for a long time. 

She thought those two glasses of wine helped her a lot.

She rolled around the bed and stretched her arms before finally opening her eyes.

 

She had that room for two months so it didn’t feel unfamiliar at all.

She stretched her back this time and glanced beside the bed.

Taehyung was still sleeping on the sofa.

 

She got up suddenly and fell from the bed making a loud noise that woke Taehyung up from his sleep.

 

“Jisoo.. you’re awake..” said Taehyung as he rubbed his eyes. “I wanted to wake up first so I could explain the situation to you..”

 

But Jisoo had already figured out what happened.

She just couldn’t believe that Taehyung ended up staying in her old room.

What would have happened if it were another person?

She felt grateful to him again.

 

Taehyung tried to stand up but his legs were feeling numb.

 

“Did you sleep sitting there all night?” Jisoo asked him as she sat on the bed. “It must have been uncomfortable..”

 

Taehyung tried stretching his legs before finally being able to stand.

 

He took the keycard Jisoo dropped last night.

 

“Here.. take this” said Taehyung. “I didn’t know how to bring you back to your room.. I was afraid someone would take your pictures like the other time.. and I didn’t want to make your CEO worry..”

 

Jisoo thought Taehyung might have seen the articles online.

 

“You’re doing well with Mina, aren’t you?” she said while looking at him directly in his eyes. “I’m glad for the two of you..”

 

Taehyung didn’t hesitate to tell her the truth.

 

“The engagement thing is just made up by Mina” said Taehyung. “And that picture.. she was the one who kissed me”

 

Jisoo was flustered by his abrupt response.

She wasn’t quite sure how to react but it was certain that she felt glad that the two weren’t for real.

One of the factors that made her decide to come to Japan was to stay away from the public attention regarding their relationship.

 

She had thought she was making it hard for Taehyung to be in between her and Mina. 

She was afraid that the public might criticize him for being involved with two women.

 

Then it was Taehyung’s turn to ask her.

 

“You.. “ said Taehyung trying to look at her eyes. “Are those pictures real?”

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

Taehyung felt a punch on his chest. He thought it was just as he had expected.

 

“Those pictures were taken the other night” Jisoo continued. “But Jin and I are just good friends..”

 

Taehyung tried hard not to smile as he touched the back of his head.

Then Jisoo noticed the bitemarks on his hand and neck.

 

She covered as she realized she had bitten him again.

 

“What are you going to do with all those bitemarks?” she asked as she reached her hands to him. “What about your photoshoot?”

 

But before she could even touch him, she pulled her hands back.

 

“I have finished my schedule yesterday..” he replied. “Don’t worry about this”

 

Jisoo felt relieved but embarrassed at the same time. 

She even bit his neck this time.

It could have been a big trouble if it had been another person.

Even in another country, Taehyung kept saving her.

 

“Then I’ll go now..” Jisoo said as she walked towards the door. “I troubled you a lot even this time.. I hope you have a great time today..”

 

Taehyung had a lot going on in his mind.

Should he just let her go out of that door and move on with his feelings?

Should he run after her and stop her?

Would Jisoo give him a chance to prove himself to her?

Or perhaps he would never be able to touch her heart because of everything he had done to her..

 

Then he remembered what RM told him. 

 

“If I were you, I would at least try”

 

He wanted to try. For the first time, he wanted to take the risk.

 

He ran after her before she could open the door.

 

“I rented a car for today..” said Taehyung. “Would you like to go around the city with me?”

 

Jisoo couldn’t hide the surprised expression on her face.

She looked at him whose face was as serious as he was during the filming of their last scene together.

 

She wet her lips nervously before finally answering.

 

“Instead of going around the city..” she said in a shy voice. “Why don’t we go to the amusement park? It’s a 20 minute ride with the car from here”

 

Taehyung broke into a smile.

 

“I’ll wait for you at the parking in two hours” he said as he opened the door for her. 

 

They had known each other for half a year but it was only the second time Taehyung had smiled in front of Jisoo.

The first time was when she put some ointment on his hand after biting him the other time.

 

She couldn’t help but smile as she prepared herself for their very first time going out together.

 

“Should I wear make up or not?” she had been sitting in front of the mirror for half an hour.

 

But in the end she couldn’t even put anything on her face.

She had to stay natural as possible. She didn’t want to stand out so she just put on the most casual and simplest hoodie she had.

 

And she couldn’t help herself from smiling when she saw Taehyung was wearing a similar hoodie.

 

“I knew you’d wear something like this” said Taehyung as soon as Jisoo got on the car.

 

 

After that twenty minute ride, they arrived in front of the amusement park.

There weren’t that many people because it was a weekday.

 

The two of them bought some face masks so they could go around without worrying about the other people recognizing them.

 

They tried everything they could ride.

It was the first time they ever got to see each other laugh without having to be bothered by those around them.

For the first time, they enjoyed being themselves behind all those cameras.

 

“This is the first time I have been to an amusement park” said Jisoo. “I could have gone with Jennie and Jin in college but that thing happened..”

 

Jisoo wanted to talk about everything with him openly. They had both been hiding many things from each other and it led both of them to get hurt and misunderstand.

This time, she didn’t want to hesitate anymore. She decided to move forward without being reluctant.

 

“This is the second time for me..” rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter