Brave enough

Your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung became awkward facing Jisoo after getting in that argument with her.

 

But things got more awkward when he learned they would be filming their first kissing scene right away.

 

He looked at his manager who looked surprised too.

 

RM had given him the wrong scene to rehearse.

 

He quickly gave a glance on the right script.

 

They were about to shoot a passionate kiss yet he argued with her some minutes ago.

 

He was kinda hesitant but Jisoo looked composed and relaxed while avoiding his eyes.

 

As soon as the cameras started rolling, the gaze in Jisoo’s eyes changed.

 

Jisoo gave him a quick peck as it was written in their script.

 

Taehyung was supposed to kiss her back but he only stood still.

 

“Cut! Let’s do it again.. Taehyung-ssi, you have to kiss her back right away” said the director. “Okay.. we’ll shoot again”

 

Jisoo looked at Taehyung.

 

“I know you are very displeased with me” said Jisoo. “But you need to separate your personal feelings from work”

 

Taehyung felt pricked by her words. He felt like Jisoo was telling him he wasn’t professional at all.

 

He wanted to do well. He wanted to end it as quick as possible too.

 

Jisoo gave him a quick peck on his lips again, this time he pulled her and kissed her roughly.

 

“Cut! Taehyung-ssi, the timing was perfect but you have to kiss her gently, what if her lips burst?” said the director. “This kiss is supposed to start your romantic relationship so do it as gentle and as passionate you could”

 

Taehyung was feeling uneasy. It wasn’t even his first onscreen kiss and he has kissed many actresses already but he couldn’t make it work this time.

 

He was regretting having argued with her earlier.

 

He looked at Jisoo who was applying some lipbalm given by Jennie.

 

She looked completely relaxed to him like she didn’t really care whatever scene they were filming even after fighting with him.

 

“Okay.. we’ll do it again!” said the director.

 

Jisoo kissed him again just like how she did before.

“Gently and slowly” he was repeating on his mind.

 

He lifted up her chin and kissed her lips slowly. 

He tasted that strawberry flavored lipbalm of Jisoo.

 

Their kiss was getting longer and deeper but the director hasn’t said the magic word yet.

 

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes without separating from their kiss and saw Jisoo slightly opening her eyes too.

 

“Cut! That’s perfect” the director shouted. “The way both of you opened your eyes consecutively like you planned it was really beautiful”

 

They turned from each other and were greeted by both of their managers.

 

Jennie brought Jisoo some water while Taehyung dragged RM to his dressing room.

 

“Hyung.. why the heck did you give me the wrong script?” asked Taehyung. “What if there were more lines I had to say?”

 

RM patted Taehyung’s back.

 

“I’m sorry.. it seems I took the wrong one by mistake” said RM. “Still, you did the scene very well”

 

Taehyung sighed as he looked on the ceiling.

He noticed something red blinking.

 

He knew what it was right away.

 

It was a hidden camera.

 

He grabbed a chair and stood on top it to take the camera.

 

“Why is there a camera here?” asked Taehyung. “Does someone want to peek at me while changing clothes?”

 

RM covered his mouth in surprise.

 

“This was supposed to be Jisoo’s dressing room. I asked one of the staff to change because this one has a great view.” said RM. “They must have installed it to see her..”

 

They couldn’t believe someone would still do some petty tricks like that to an actress.

 

“Are we going to report it?” asked RM.

 

Taehyung shook his head.

 

“Their plan failed already, let’s see what happens next..” he replied.

 

When they went out to leave the location set, Taehyung noticed Jisoo was already gone.

 

“She didn’t say anything to me at all, even after all the things I accused her of” he thought to himself.

 

It was almost a two hour drive to Seoul from their location so they hurried up going back before the weather got worse.

 

But they had only driven for thirty minutes when they were greeted by a heavy traffic.

 

There were many people out of their vehicles so RM got out of the van to ask what had happened.

 

Taehyung was just waiting inside.

 

He drank some water then his lips.

The taste of Jisoo’s lipbalm was still there. 

He took a tissue and rubbed it on his lips.

 

At least 10 minutes have passed but RM hasn’t returned yet.

 

He was drumming his fingers impatiently on his thigh.

 

Taehyung ended up going out to look for him.

 

As soon as he went out, he saw Jennie coming out of the van in front of theirs.

 

Then Jisoo stepped out too.

 

He got a call from RM right then.

 

“Taehyung, we have to go to the nearest hotel to spend the night.. the director called me to say he had already booked the rooms” said RM. “A bridge collapsed because of the rain this afternoon so we are stuck here”

 

“Do we leave the van here?” asked Taehyung.

 

“They said the staff is coming to take care of our things so we can leave it here” said RM. “The hotel is a 10 minute walk so let’s start going back”.

 

 

———————————————

 

 

“Unnie, we could have just shared rooms, why did you ask for another room for me?” asked Jennie. “Don’t you want to sleep in the same room?”

 

Jisoo pushed her outside of her room.

 

“If you stay here with me, you won’t be able to rest..” said Jisoo. “You will take care of me continuously for sure”

 

“Then call me if you need anything, my room is just next to yours” said Jennie. “I think you’re gonna shoot here tomorrow so you should rest well tonight”

 

Jisoo hugged her tight.

 

“Thank you” said Jisoo.

 

“For staying with you?” asked Jennie. “I love staying with you the most unnie.. stop thanking me, okay?”

 

As soon as Jisoo closed the door, she received a message from the director telling her he had to talk to her in his room regarding the shoot the next day.

 

Jisoo wore a comfortable hoodie and quickly washed her face.

She went out without even taking her phone.

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung was staying on the same floor as the director.

 

They were on the same elevator when Taehyung saw him smiling while looking on his phone.

 

He quickly glanced over his phone.

 

He couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter