The start

Your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung closed his eyes wanting to take a nap on their way to the first script reading. 

He seemed uneasy and nervous for some reason. 

Next to him sitting was his manager RM who was quietly reading his schedule.

 

“I thought you didn’t want to do this drama because of its childish plot.. what made you change your mind suddenly?” asked RM.

 

What made him change his mind? An opportunity just came by so he thought he wouldn’t just let it slide.

 

The opportunity to take revenge, it was what he wanted. He waited for seven years for this and he couldn’t just sit back.

 

“Don’t tell me you like that rookie actress?” asked RM as he tilted his towards Taehyung who still had his eyes closed. “Well, everyone likes her and chooses her as their ideal girl because of her looks. It has only been a year since she came into this industry yet she’s already a star.. But you know there are many rumors about her like..”

 

Taehyung threw him his pillow in irritation with his non stop talking.

 

“Hyung.. I want to rest, can’t you shut up and let me sleep? I woke up at 3 am this morning because of the photoshoot and now I have to go to the script reading..” said Taehyung. “Do you think I want to know about someone else’s rumors now?”

 

RM gave him back his pillow and went back to reading his schedule.

 

“Alright, enought about it..have you talked with Mina yet? She called me this morning to ask about you.. I guess she doesn’t know you chose this drama instead of the movie she was casted, does she?” asked RM.

“If you keep avoiding her like this, why did you agree on not publishing you broke up already? It’s been 3 months..”

 

Taehyung rolled down the window.

It was sunny outside. He covered his face from the sunlight.

 

That sunny day in the middle of June seven years ago. That day he witnessed his bestfriend’s death in front of his eyes.

That tragic death because of unrequited love.

Not even a day passed without him remembering what had happened on that day.

 

He has been living with hate and anger for the last seven years because he couldn’t save him but suddenly he saw that woman’s face on TV.

She was smiling and being adored by everyone.

He thought it was unfair.

How could someone like her smile?

That was when he thought he had to do something.

Something that could make her smile disappear.

And there came the call from the director wanting to cast him for the drama.

He didn’t like it at first because it was a romcom drama but when he knew she had been casted already, he changed his mind immediately.

 

 

“We’re here.. let’s get off now.. don’t cause any trouble, okay?” RM said to him. “You aren’t even responding.. my head hurts already”.

 

They got off and Taehyung was greeted by the director and the writer.

He felt uncomfortable by that warm welcome. He’d rather be assisted and scolded by his manager hyung but they asked him to wait outside.

 

“You have read the script I sent you, right? Your leading lady is already inside waiting for us” the director told him. “You haven’t met her, have you?”

 

They went to the same college for two years but he doubted she’d recognize her.

She was the campus crush back then and he knew she had men flocking over her.

It would be impossible to remember him.

 

As soon as he opened the door, he saw her in front of him.

She was looking pretty as usual with her bright innocent eyes looking at him.

They bowed and sat next to each other.

 

Although he had known her for a long time, it was the first time they were sitting this close.

Other men would surely have butterflies in their stomachs but he couldn’t help but feel disgusted.

 

They started reading the script.

It was awkward looking at each other while reciting the lines but both of them were great actors and portrayed their characters very well.

 

As soon as they finished, Jisoo stood up and bowed to everyone thanking for their hardwork.

“I will get going now.. Thank you so much for today” she said.

 

Taehyung noticed the director coming and putting his hand around her waist as he showed her the way out.

He knew that director had bad reputation. Although he has directed many famous movies and dramas, he was once sued for ual assault but then proven innocent in a blink of an eye.

 

He stood up and went out looking for his manager who was taking a selfie with Jisoo that moment.

 

He called him and RM ran to him immediately.

 

“Did you come to take a selfie with her?” Taehyung asked in annoyance. “Where are we going after this? I need to see Mina at dinner”

 

“I don’t understand if you are back together without telling me or you are just flirting again..” said RM. “Well, it’s your personal life.. just don’t cause other trouble and it’s fine”

 

 

———————————————

 

 

Jisoo has been busy since the start of her career. She rose to stardom thanks to her CFs and her fandom has only gotten bigger and bigger.

 

She has been dubbed as the “nation’s girlfriend” because of all the men wanting to have a girlfriend like her.

Unlike her onscreen character which is bubbly and cute, she is rather introvert and shy in front of other people.

 

Perhaps, it’s because of what happened to her in the past.

Only a few people knew what she went through.. only few people knew how she was hurt.. it might be because she didn’t like anyone to learn about it.

It was a past she wished she could erase, the past she wanted to forget, that past that could not be changed.

 

One of the few people who knew about it was her bestfriend Jennie who eventually became her manager and at the same time stylist.

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter