No Good

Your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week after the restaurant incident, the filming for their drama started.

Their pairing made headlines everywhere and was well received by their fans but it also created a lot of debate and gossips.

 

Taehyung and Mina’s supporters didn’t like the idea of a rookie actress acting alongside Taehyung.

 

Jisoo wasn’t bothered at all by those hateful comments but she was nervous of facing Taehyung because of what she had overheard that night at the restaurant.

 

She thought he looked upset with her because of that but what she didn’t know was what would happen to her in the coming days.

 

She was in the waiting room getting her hair fixed when Taehyung came in.

She bowed to him but Taehyung just looked at her coldly.

 

They were sitting next to each other and she was watching him from the mirror.

 

She didn’t like interacting with other people and always tried to hide from everyone but somehow she felt like she did him wrong by listening to them secretly.

 

She was the type to blame herself and overthink about everything but she didn’t like voicing out her thoughts.

She liked keeping everything to herself. 

And it was unhealthy to her.

 

Taehyung caught her looking at him so she shifted her gaze quickly to Jennie who was styling her hair.

 

A few minutes later, one of the staff called them out to start filming.

 

The drama is about a female gangster falling in love with his naive and innocent neighbor.

 

Jisoo wanted to challenge herself which is why she chose this drama, she wanted to show everyone she could act tough and strong unlike her sweet and innocent face.

 

 

 

They filmed their parts together for the first time and it was done successfully. But as soon as the director said “cut”, Taehyung’s face changed in an instant.

 

Jisoo saw the change in his expression and when they had the time to take a break, she followed Taehyung to the waiting room.

 

She seemed nervous. She had never talked to him face to face personally. 

She knocked on the door and she heard him say “Come in”.

 

She bravely went in and saw Taehyung sitting in front of her.

But before she could even speak..

 

“Do you casually go to another actor’s waiting room?”asked Taehyung. “I don’t like sharing space with other people..”

 

Jisoo stood still and instantly regret going there..

 

“I think I have to say sorry about that incident last week” said Jisoo whose voice was trembling. “I must have upset both of you.. I couldn’t even apologize because you just left after seeing me”

 

Taehyung stood up and went closer to her.

 

“I don’t care about it” said Taehyung. “But if a word gets out, I will have to blame you”.

 

Jisoo was just looking on the ground all the time. She didn’t want to be on bad terms with anyone, she wanted to stay low.. she didn’t like arguing with anyone but she felt she had completely upset him.

 

 

Days passed by filming their drama and while everyone was complimenting their chemistry onscreen, Jisoo was feeling awkward around him when the cameras were off.

 

She knew she had already apologized to him but she felt like it didn’t help her at all.

 

Taehyung had not once talked to her. 

But she still admired how great of an actor he was.

She was watching their scenes on the camera and she thought they looked affectionate and were getting along pretty well.

 

Everyone would have thought so.

 

The director sat beside her and put his hands on her shoulders while talking about the script.

Jisoo felt uncomfortable with that gesture but she stayed still and kept a poker face.

 

Taehyung witnessed that scene. He shook his head and thought the rumors about Jisoo might be true.

He heard from his manager hyung that Jisoo was involved in rumors about her sleeping with men to be able to debut as an actress.

 

He thought it was just another ridiculous rumor but seeing Jisoo playing along with the director’s dirty tricks made him think it was all true.

 

RM approached and gave him his cellphone.

“Mina has been calling me since this morning” said RM. “Can’t you send her at least one message? I’m dying now..” 

 

Taehyung scrolled up to see all the messages he received from Mina.

 

“When can we meet?”

 

“How about tonight?”

 

“Let’s eat together”

 

“My dad wants to meet you”

 

“I want to see you”

 

“Call me as soon as you see my message”

 

“I will start filming abroad in two weeks”

 

“I love you”

 

 

 

That last message was the funniest of all the messages he has received from her.

She never loved him when they were dating and now after breaking up, saying “I love you” has become a habit for her.

 

In those three months he dated her, he loved her for only a month and was hurt for the other two months.

 

Mina was constantly seeing other men even though he had already brought up his jealousy to her.

 

But right after he said he wanted to break up with her, she begged him not to leave her.

 

He felt ridiculed.

 

 

 

The staff called him to prepare for the next scene.

 

They had to act like Jisoo was trying to take something from Taehyung who would be playfully teasing her by putting it on top of his head.

Jisoo had to push him a little and she would end up falling down on top of him and their faces would be near to each other.

 

Jisoo accidentally stepped on Taehyung’s foot before falling down so the director said they had to do it again.

 

The second time was also an NG because Taehyung ended up sitting down while holding Jisoo instead of falling down.

 

Taehyung was determined to finish filming that scene as soon as possible. He didn’t like doing skinship with her. 

 

He looked at Jisoo who seemed very calm and at ease while filming it for the third time.

 

That look on her face was the one he hated the most. That was the exact same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter