Star Wind Flower Sun

Never Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Needless to say, Yongsun was very annoyed with her luck.

First, she had to deal with a super strict family who doesn’t understand the concept of ‘chill’. Second, she needed to lie to her three closest (and only) friends. Third, all her effort that was put into keeping her two different lives away from each other was about to go down the drain.

Seriously. Her luck was absolutely .

Hyejin and Yongsun had exchanged friendly (on Hyejin’s part) yet slightly awkward (on Yongsun’s part) introductions. Now, she was pacing in a bathroom stall after excusing herself hurriedly, saying her bladder was about to blow up. As she was getting up, she had heard Hyejin say, “Woah, you were right. She looks like her”. Yongsun could only hope that Hyejin would also be like Wheein and Byul and think that Yongsun and Solar were two different people.

Well, obviously, her luck just wouldn’t get better all of the sudden, seeing has how Hyejin’s voice could be heard after the lock of the bathroom door.

“Unnie, no one else is here. Can you please come out?” Yongsun held her breath, waiting for Hyejin to assume that she wasn’t in her. “There’s no other bathroom. I’m not stupid, unnie. Byulyi unnie and Wheein are gunna find it weird if we are gone for too long.” Yongsun sighed and stepped out. Hyejin was leaning on the sink counter facing her, her newly dyed red hair flowing over her shoulders. She had her arms crossed and had put on a poker face that made Yongsun feel as though Hyejin could see through all her lies, which at this point, she probably could. 

“Hi, Solar unnie.”

“Hyejin-ah,” Yongsun knew that Hyejin had every reason to be pissed off. After all, Yongsun was technically lying to her. “I-”

“Unnie,” Hyejin stepped towards and gave her a tight hug. Yongsun, not expecting this at all, froze in confusion. She thought Hyejin would confront her, yell at her, leave her, yet here she was, hugging her, patting her back, whispering how she understood. 

“Unnie, it’s okay if you don’t want to tell them yet, but you can’t keep this from them.”

“I know, it’s just what if they can’t accept it? What if they get mad?”

“Listen to what you’re saying, unnie. ‘What if’. You’re only thinking about the negative outcomes. They embraced it when they found out about me. What make you think that they’ll treat you any different?” Yongsun leaned back from the hug and stared at Hyejin.

“Correct me if I’m wrong, but Wheein didn’t talk to you for a week after that.” Hyejin rolled her eyes.

“That was because I said a few mean things. Doesn’t take away the fact that we’re closer now.”

“Yeah, but what if-”

“Stop.” Hyejin grabbed Yongsun’s shoulders and looked straight into her eyes. “There is no what if. They will accept you for who you are. Do you really have that little faith in your friends? Trust me. Trust them. Trust yourself. I won’t tell them anything because it’s not my place to, but I hope that you will eventually talk to them about it, okay?” After smiling at Yongsun’s hesitant nod, she led her to the door.

“Let’s put on a good show about how we are just meeting, unnie,” Hyejin whispered excitedly. Yongsun agreed, feeling a little mischievous as well. The two decided that Yongsun should go back first and Hyejin will wait a bit before following in order to not seem suspicious. 

As Yongsun was sitting down, Wheein asked, “Why did y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter