Just Couple Things

Never Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KIM YONG SUUUUUUUN!” Byul barged in the bathroom where Yongsun was taking a supposedly very relaxing bubble bath. 

“HOLY !” Yongsun shrieked. She hurriedly grabbed her towel, which fell onto the floor, and so she proceed to cover herself to the best of her abilities with her arms. Sliding down further into the bath, she glared at Byul. “! Can you not?”

“Sorry. Look! I ordered us matching Thom Browne sweatsuits! They’re coming today!” She walked in to show the online receipt and photos, waiting for Yongsun’s reaction. It was not the one she expected. 

“You,” Yongsun breathed in. “Barged into my bathroom when I’m taking a bath to show me that? I’m not wearing any clothes, Moon Byulyi. Couldn’t you have waited 10 more minutes?” Byul shook her head. Yongsun glared at her. Byul gave her signature hamster smile.

“Okay, I’ll leave. Enjoy your bath!” she called. 

“Oi, Moon Byulyi. Moon Byulyi! Close the ing door! Argh,” she grumbled, shooting lasers at the wide open door. Goddammit. Yongsun sighed. Just another day of Byul annoying her. But matching outfits. Cute. After 10 minutes, Yongsun climbed out of the tub and wrapped herself in her towel. Heading to her room, she fished out a pair of teddy bear pyjamas - a gift from Byul - and walked to the living room. Just as she got a mug out to place under the coffee machine, the door closed and Byul returned holding delivery.

“Unnie! It’s here!” She danced around while holding up the box holding their sweatsuits. She swiftly cut through the tape with a small knife and unboxed the ever so expensive outfits. After she managed to wiggle the pink outfit on a squirming Yongsun, Byul proudly wore her own one.

“Isn’t it cute?” Byul prodded. Yongsun admired her girlfriend in the baby blue outfit with the four white stripes on the sleeve and pant leg. Byul smiled, scrunching her face. Yongsun’s heart nearly burst open from the unbearable cuteness displayed in front of her. Whipping out her phone, she snapped a photo of Byul.

“I guess that it’s very cute then!” Byul got up and set her phone standing on the coffee table with the camera open. After setting the angle and timer, she jumped over to Yongsun who was sitting on the ground.

“Unnie, smile!” Yongsun turned her head at the last second and placed a kiss on Byul’s cheek. The shutter went off and a second after, Byul pulled her closer into her arms and kissed her on the lips. Initially shocked, Yongsun’s eyes widened at the sudden move, but she slowly closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

 

* * *

 

“Byul?”

“Hmm?”

“I’m hungry.”

“Hmm. What do you want to eat?” Byul unlocked her phone and clicked on the delivery app. She adjusted it to an angle so that they could both see the screen. The couple were cuddling on the sofa, watching a rerun of their favourite drama.

“Tteo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter