Yonghee is Annoying

Never Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And we had a cup of coffee together in the restaurant. I’m sorry that we went over the time, they charged an extra 300000 won.” Yongsun lowered her head.

“That is not a problem. It’s lovely to know that you and Jordan spent more time together,” her mother replied. Once again, Yongsun was back in her family mansion, standing in front of her parents. It was the day after when she and Jordan were supposed to have their blind date. Instead of going out, they stayed with Byul, Wheein, and Hyejin, playing games and watched movies. Yongsun had found it very enjoyable. She had cuddled up with Byul on the couch as they watched the movies, enjoyed endless refills of Jordan’s coffee, and watched the two youngest bicker and then make up afterwards. Before Jordan left to go back to his home that night, he had exchanged numbers with all of them, and was promptly added to a new group chat. There, they had all agreed to pretend that Yongsun and Jordan had met up and enjoyed together - which wasn’t a lie, but it wasn’t the whole truth either.

Whatever it was, her mother accepted it, and she was told to communicate with Jordan herself and set up another meal with him. Yongsun was then promptly escorted out of the room and it wasn’t until she was on a taxi out of the gates that she was able to breathe. Why couldn’t her family just leave her alone?

 

* * *

 

“Get out.”

“How rude.”

“Why are you here?”

“I was invited!”

“This isn’t even her house! She has no right to let you in!”

“Yongsun.” Yonghee crossed her arms. “She’s literally taking a shower right now. I’m willing to bet my whole closet that she lives here now.” Yongsun threw her designer purse onto the kitchen table and whipped out a frying pan. Holding it up at Yonghee, she nodded her head to the door.

“Out.” Yonghee didn’t move. She dully stared at the metal disk extending from her sister’s arm. 

“Seriously, Yongsun. You can have a gun and I’d still beat you in a fight.” Without waiting for Yongsun’s answer, Yonghee turned and rummaged through the fridge. 

“Oh wow, you just go around touching other people’s things, don’t you?” Yongsun snarled. Feeling the burn in her arm, she set the pan down and gave up trying to kick Yonghee out. She could never win. She would never win either. 

“Ungrateful child, did you know that I’m friends with your so called fiancee?” Yonghee casual popped open a can of coffee, sipping loudly as Yongsun stared with hanging. “Yuck, americanos. Don’t you have lattes or something?”

“How do you know Jordan?”

“Oh, I guess I can just add milk.”

“HOW DO YOU KNOW JORDAN?” Yonghee sighed.

“Child, Jordan went to school with me. He’s in the same frat as one of my exes. Pretty cool guy.”

“Oh.”

“He told me about meeting you. Your disgusting threw up on him.” Yonghee wrinkled her nose while stirring her latte in making. “But apparently, you guys are friends now. Add me to the group chat,” she demanded. Yongsun rolled her eyes. 

Yonghee had always wanted to be in everything. 

But it was all to protect Yongsun. 

In high school, Yongsun was finally invited to a dinner with some of the girls in her grade. She had tried to hard to make friends and finally, she found some. The one mistake she made was telling Yonghee. 

Yonghee had pestered Yongsun to let her go to the dinner, saying that she shouldn’t go alone, and Yongsun had continued to say no. In the end, Yonghee gathered her group of friends and went to the same location as Yongsun. Yongsun’s friends had (illegally) ordered drinks, and it was not until Yongsun was sitting next to a drunk, noisy Yonghee in the police station that the younger Kim had realised that it was a bar. She found that while she was naively sipping for her strangely bitter “soda”, Yonghee had marched right over and drank every drop of alcohol at that table. Yonghee caused quite the fight between her friends and the Yongsun’s “friends”, but in the end, only Yongsun was left unscathed. Their parents had blamed Yonghee for “dragging Kim Yongsun to such a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter