Come Clean

Never Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun didn’t even notice that they arrived at the family mansion. She could barely see anything through the cloud of tears threatening to fall. Stress, worry, and anger suppressed her ability to think clearly. All she wanted was for Byulyi to be safe, for her sister to survive, and for everyone to be able to get out of the situation unscathed. 

“Miss Yongsun?” Taecyeon gently tapped her shoulder. “We’ve arrived.” Yongsun nodded but didn’t move to get out of the car. She didn’t want to face her parents just yet. “Miss Yongsun? Do you want some space?” Taecyeon made a move to get out of the car, but Yongsun held her hand up.

“It’s alright. Thank you, Taecyeon.” She swallowed back the lump in and nodded. The car door opened and she stepped out. Yonghee was waiting for her at the open doors, tapping her feet. 

“Took you long enough. Did you break down or something?”

“No.”

“Scared of mommykins?”

“Shut up.”

“Need a diaper just in case you pee your pants?”

Yongsun glared at her sister and stomped inside, but inside, she was thankful that Yonghee was trying to ease the jitters in her stomach, despite being the one in more trouble. Yongsun assumed that she was just going to get yelled at because her mother thought that she knew about Yonghee. All she was focused on was the fact that Yonghee was gunna get disowned and that for some unknown reason, Byulyi was inside this very house. 

Not a soul was seen in the grand hall and the only sound was their footsteps and Yonghee muttering to herself. Yongsun’s mind was blank, her head empty. On autopilot, her feet took her to the glistening white double doors of the living room and after pausing for a moment, she knocked twice and pushed the door open. 

A full wave of panic and confusion washed over her as she set her eyes on the sight before her. Her mother was sitting facing the doors and was glaring at her sister in disdain. Her father, who usually would just read his paper or stare out the window, was fully staring at her, fuming with anger. 

The worst was the figure behind them who was unnaturally standing as stiff as a tree, dressed in jeans, black button up and a black fitted blazer. A cold expression which didn’t suit her usually cheerful self sent shivers down Yongsun’s spine. 

She found Moon Byulyi, alright. But why was she looking at Yongsun like this? Why was she standing behind Mr. and Mrs. Kim? What in the world-

“Yonghee, Yongsun. Do you know how much trouble you’ve caused?” Their mother started in a clipped toned. Yongsun ignored her and kept staring at Byulyi, who refused to look at her.

“Our company took so much damage from your photos, Kim Yonghee, that we lost $80 million within this morning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter