Confessions

Never Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting over the initial shock, Yongsun went to take a shower. She peeled of Byul’s t-shirt and shorts and stepped into the cold shower. As the cold water hit her face, she tried plan out what would happen during breakfast. Jordan was probably sitting down on the couch with the three girls glaring at him. Especially Byul. Yongsun sighed as she applied shampoo to her hair. Byul probably felt angry this situation. After all, it was probably Yongsun’s fault as to why Jordan was in their house, but Yongsun couldn’t remember what had happened. She felt so helpless about the situation and just wanted to runaway with Byul, but she was too scared of what her parents would do. She just hoped that Jordan could convince his parents to call off the engagement.

When she stepped out into the living room, she was not prepared to see the scene that was before her.  Her three friends and Jordan were jumping around playing Just Dance, shouting out lyrics. She never thought of the possibility of seeing these four dancing to Ghostbusters. As soon as the song finished, they all collapsed on the couch and laughed.

“Bro, you’re pretty good at this!” complimented Byul. “Are you sure this is your first time?” Jordan ran a hand through his hair.

“Yeah, dude. I’ve never gotten a chance to play this. It’s fun dude. I wish I could get one of these, but my parents would murder me.”

“Aw man! Oppa, when you want, just come over and play,” Wheein said. Before Jordan could answer, Yongsun stepped in. 

“What the hell is going on?” Yongsun demanded. Jordan sat up from lying down and smiled at Yongsun.

“Oh, we just played Just Dance because I said I’ve never played it. Hey, can I take a shower? I smell like alcohol, dried sweat, AND new sweat.” Hyejin laughed, pointing him towards the bathroom. When Yongsun was sure that the door had closed she quickly whispered, “Why are you guys friends with him?” Hyejin rolled her eyes. 

“Unnie, it’d be very rude if we were mean to him. Especially you.”

“Why me? Just because I’m supposed to get married to him?”

“No,” Byul said. “Do you not remember what you did last night?” Yongsun froze right there. She did not know what happened last night and all sorts of scenarios started running through her head, her imagination going wild. There was no way that she and Jordan did it, right? Byul stood up.

“I’m going to go make order some food.” She past by Yongsun without looking at her, further fuelling Yongsun’s anxiousness. Wheein giggled, seeing Yongsun’s wide open mouth.

“Please don’t tell me- there’s no way, right?” Yongsun asked. Wheein burst out laughing as Byulyi walked out from her room, laughing loudly.

“Seriously, unnie,” Byulyi chuckled. “Not much happened. You just threw up all over him and he carried you onto the taxi in his Yongsun-vomit covered clothes, while he was drunk as . We left you on the couch and made him take a shower. Then when he finished showering and changing into my clothes, you some how managed throw up on the hallway has he was walking out and he slipped on your disgusting half digested tteokbokki. So, you should probably be nice to him.” Yongsun smacked Byulyi on the arm.

“You scared me! I thought I did something bad!”

“Um, isn’t throwing up on him TWICE bad?”

“But I thought- never mind.”

“Also, do I not get a good morning kiss? Isn’t that what couples do?” Byul asked, bending down with her eyes closed. Yongsun, who was feeling a bit annoyed, walked away to make herself a cup of coffee. Once she settled on the couch with a warm coffee, the girls decided to wait until Jordan was done showering to decide a menu. After all, the 3 of them were so sure the Jordan would rather stay here and have the “blind date” here. Yongsun still didn’t see how they, especially Byul considering how she was dating Yong, were so fond of Jordan.

“Hello? Sorry, uh,” Jordan’s voice called out.

“Oppa, are you done showering? Come out and let’s order food!” Hyejin told him.

“Erm, I don’t have any underwear to change into… or clothes.” 

“Oh god, right,” Hyejin jumped up. “Yongsun unnie and I will go buy some clothes for you now. Come on, unnie.” She stared at Yongsun who was about to protest, but the way Hyejin looked at her made her stand up and put her coat on.

“Oppa, if you want, just cover up with a towel and come out. We can decide on the menu together,” Wheein called to him. Yongsun looked at Byulyi, who smiled, and left to follow Hyejin. Once they were out on the street, Hyejin sighed.

“Unnie, you should never drink again.” Yongsun nodded in agreement.

“I know. God, it’s so embarrassing. I literally threw up on him and-”

“That’s not what I’m talking about.” Noting the puzzled look, Hyejin continued. “You don’t remember anything I guess. You got drunk and you deadass went on stage and pole danced. For the whole club.” Pausing to let Yongsun take this all in, Hyejin marched forward in silence. Meanwhile, Yongsun mutely followed her. How she had let herself loose in front of all those people, she’d never know. Fresh in a relationship and she already blew her cover. To Byul. To Wheein. To the whole world. Jordan probably knew about it as well. How long would it be before her parents find out? What would they say? They would hate her. Yongsun began to feel dizzy, she felt each breathe becoming more and more difficult to take. Legs giving way, she crashed to the ground, tears creeping into her eyes. She faintly heard Hyejin’s voice, the outline of her friend kneeling before her blurred. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter