Chapter 19

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie walked at the hallway alone and suddenly was blocked by two girls who was glaring to intimidate the brunette.

"Jennie Kim." One of the girls started and Jennie was frowning not showing that she's scared. "I'm warning you." She moved forward slowly while Jennie stepped backward.

"Jennie!" Someone called her. Both titlted their head to see who it was. "We agreed to meet at the cafeteria, not here. I've been waiting for you like ages!" She dramatically said.

"I- uh.." Jennie stuttered.

"come on now Jen, Nayeon is waiting too." She said. "Oh.. do you need something to Jennie?"

The two girls just looked and turned to Jennie. "I'm watching you." She whispered before walking out which she was confused why the girl said that to her.

"Come on Jen."

when Jennie made sure that the two girls were not on her sight she sighed. "T-thank you."

"It's nothing." The girl smiled. "You're nayeon's friend right?" Jennie nodded.

"My name is Sana, we're classmates. Don't worry I know you don't really know your classmates." She chuckled.

"Uhm.. y-yeah. Sorry."

"by the way, stay away from that girls 'kay?"

"I-I don't even know them." Jennie frowned.

"They just want an attention. Don't mind her."

"o-okay."

 

-----


Chaeyoung told Jennie that she will not be around dinner because she had plans with Yeri and Joy to eat at the agreed restaurant.

Around seven thirty, on her way to the restaurant, she saw Lisa. She smiled and waved.

"what are you doing here? Is Jennie unnie not with you?" Lisa asked.

"No. We're having a dinner with Yeri and Joy."

"I see." Lisa nodded and blushed when her stomach growled. Chaeyoung laughed. "I should get going now."

"You should join us for dinner." Chaeyoung offered.

"can I?" Lisa asked. "I mean.."

"Why not?"

lisa has been distant to Chaeyoung after what happened, part of her wanted to move on from what she feel for Chaeyoung.

"Okay." But it seems she couldn't. She still have a strong feelings for Chaeyoung.


when they arrived, they saw Yeri, Joy and Wendy already sitting.

"sorry I'm late." Chaeyoung said. "Wendy unnie?"

"hello, I was dragged by Joy here. Hope you don't me joining you tonight." Wendy said.

"it's okay." Chaeyoung smiled. "I also brought Lisa here."

"hello." Lisa greeted them.

"The more the merrier." Yeri grinned.

"Shall we order now?" Joy said and earned nod. She signaled to order.


"Good evening, may I take your order?" They all looked at the familiar voice who was wearing white long sleeve polo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter