Chapter 18

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie looked around hiding at Chaeyoung's back. With a worried face or let's just say, embarrassed. She don't want to see Jisoo because she don't know what to say.

"you look like a fool right now unnie." Chaeyoung sighed.

"what should I do Chaeng?" She's having a little panic.

"oh hi Jisoo unnie!" Chaeyoung waved and Jennie widened her eyes but when she looked at where Chaeyoung waved, there is no one.

"Yah! Dont do that!" Jennie placed her hand on her chest. "You'll give me a heart attack."

Jennie can't keep her calm when she woke up having a light headache. She went to drink the medicine her grandma gave her and while drinking water, she suddenly remembered what happened last night.

 

"Yah! Kim Jisoo! When are you going to ask me out?!" She asked. Chaeyoung and Lisa covered their mouth while grinning. Also, Jennie's grandparents heard it made them stop to listen.

"I uh.." jisoo stuttered, ears were red. People around them got excited for it. "You're right, Jen.."

Chaeyoung unconsciously squeezed Lisa's hands which made the latter blush.

"let's go out. You need fresh air." Jisoo said.

Grandpa and Grandma can't helped but facepalmed with a sigh. Lisa and Chaeyoung on the other hand sighed.

"Jisoonie, you're hopeless." Lisa shook her head.

"you just killed the mood unnie." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Sooya.. should I give you advice?" Grandpa asked.

"My poor Nini." Grandma patted the pouty Jennie.

"grandma.." Jennie was sulking.

"Uhm.. what do you mean guys?" Jisoo frowned. "Did I do something wrong?"

"let's just go home." Lisa deadpanned.

"Yeah. Good idea." Chaeyoung and the others agreed helping Jennie leaving the confused Jisoo.

 

----

"Really Kim Jisoo?" Seulgi can't believe the helpless romance of her bestfriend.

"exactly." Lisa commented.

"What did I do wrong?" Jisoo asked.

"Are you seriously asking that?" Seulgi pursed her lips.

"what? Jennie said asked her to go out.."

"it's not literally going out to have some fresh air you idiot." Seulgi sighed.

"did you just called me idiot?" Jisoo glared.

"obviously." Seulgi stick her tongue.

"I know you have some clue Jisoonie. Your ears were red." Lisa smirked.

"it's because.." Jisoo frowned.

"oh our Sooya is blushing." Seulgi also smirked.

"Because Jennie's face were too close." Jisoo shyly mumbled.

"let me say this directly Soo. Jennie meant when will you ask her to date." Seulgi said.

"Date?" Jisoo frowned again when she remembered Kai and Jennie's date

"yes. Romantically." Lisa answered.

"D-does it mean Jennie like me like how Seulgi like Irene and How Lisa like Chaeng?" Jisoo widened her eyes.

"If that could help you understand, then yes." Seulgi chuckled at Jisoo's statement.

"is it okay for us to say that to her? Usually, like what others did, they just let their friend realize on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter