TWO

CHARMED BY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy greeted the new recruits who were now taking their seats inside the meeting room. She checked their attendance and realized that one recruit has not yet arrived.

 

"Where is Amber Liu?" Suzy asked as she stood in front of everybody, glancing from side to side to look for the absent recruit. She was about to call out the recruit again, but the door suddenly opened.

"I'M HERE!" Amber shouted as she hurriedly went inside the room. "I got stuck in traffic. I'm really sorry." Amber continued.

"Alright, everyone. Our boss will be in any minute now so I suggest all of you to take your seats. I am Suzy Bae, and I am our Boss' Secretary." Suzy continued giving her introduction when the door once again opened. "Right on cue, Miss Krystal." Suzy said as she saw Krystal enter the room. She then faced the recruits again and said, "Please welcome the Head of Training and Human Resources Department, Miss Krystal Jung!"

"Good morning, Ma'am Jung!" All recruits bowed to show their respect as they greeted their boss.

 

Krystal also bowed to acknowledge the greeting of her employees. She took a glance on everyone in the room and noticed Amber looking nervous as their eyes met. 

"Oh . I just bumped into my boss!" Amber thought.

"Well, will you look at that. My target is right here." Krystal smirked as thoughts ran into her mind. 

Krystal composed herself as she started the meeting. "I better give a good impression on my new employees." She thought.

"Good morning, everyone. I am Krystal Jung, your department head. I prefer to be called by my name, but if you insist on formalities, Miss Krystal is fine. I believe Suzy introduced herself to you a while ago. Suzy will be helping me manage the training and HR department. But, before anything else, please introduce yourselves."

 

There were a total of 10 newly hired recruits. They were assigned in different sections inside the company, but all are still under Krystal since she handles Human Resources. Two recruits each were assigned at Accounting, Communications, and Logistics while the remaining four recruits were assigned in Media, Graphics Design and Advertising. The last ones to introduce themselves were those from the Media, Graphics Design and Advertising Team.

"Hello everyone. I am Lee Jong-suk. The main task given to me was to design our company posters. But together with Amber, we can also assist you in anything regarding computers as we minor in computer science and information technology during college. It's nice to meet you all. Thank you!" Jong-suk said.

"My name is Amber Liu. As mentioned by my colleague, I can be of help when it comes to problems in both hardwares and softwares of computers. Jong-suk and I majored in Grahics Design and  Media Productions, but I am more inclined on the latter. That is why I am mainly assigned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter