THIRTEEN

CHARMED BY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright! That's a wrap!!" Aom shouted after the last pose of the models for their company's lipstick ad.

 

Everybody cheered and they extended their congratulations to each other. Amber was excited to let Krystal know that the shooting of the ads were already finished and all that's left is the polishing of the campaign materials. The sun was already setting and Amber thought it's a perfect time to ask Krystal out for a simple dinner.

 

"Thank you so much, every one!" Amber said, facing everybody. She went to shake the hands of the other staff and models. A few models took the opportunity to hug Amber and even one model gave Amber a peck on the cheek. Aom saw this and she immediately dragged Tina away from the crowd.

"Oh no you don't. Stay here." Aom told Tina as she made Tina sit on the chair far away from the crowd. Tina could only smile at the possesiveness of Aom. She did not mind at all. Amber, on the other hand, bid her goodbye and went straight to Krystal's office.

 

"Hey, Suz! Going home already?" Amber said as she saw Suzy walking away from Krystal's office.

"Yep.. Oh my goodness, Am. You better wipe that or else you're dead!"

"Wipe what?" Amber asked.

"And why would Amber be dead?" Krystal suddenly spoke as she closed her office door and went outside.

"Ah.. Well.. I need to go. Jong-suk is already waiting for me. Bye!!" Suzy quickly said and sprinted away from the office.

 

As Amber faced Krystal, instead of smiling, Krystal gave a deathly and icy glare to Amber.

"Oh you are so dead, Amber Liu. Inside the office NOW!" Krystal said as she stomped her way inside the office, Amber following closely behind.

"What did I do?" Amber whispered as she went inside Krystal's office.

 

"Sit." Krystal commanded Amber once they got inside the office. Amber sat down in front of Krystal's table, still ignorant to what she had done that made Krystal mad.

"Uhm.. Honey..Di-did I do something wrong?" Amber cautiously asked, not wanting her girlfriend to be more pissed off.

"Don't honey me!" Krystal answered as she was getting her wet tissue from her bag. Amber just flinched and decided to keep quiet. Krystal went back to face Amber and rubbed the wet tissue on Amber's cheek.

"How dare you let another woman kiss you? Damn it!" Krystal said as she continued removing the kiss mark on Amber.

"Oh hell no! Ugh! Sneaky models!" Amber thought to herself. She knows she needed to calm Krystal down or all hell will break loose!

"Yeobo.." Amber called her girlfriend softly. She held Krystal's hand, got the wet tissue and placed it on the table. She slowly pulled Krystal towards her and made Krystal sit on her lap. Krystal did not refuse, but she was still looking away from Amber.

"Honey.. I'm sorry. I honestly did not want anybody kissing me besides you. I was just bidding my congratulations and goodbye to the staff, and well.. this model.. you know.." Amber apologized as she tightens her embrace to Krystal.

"If only I had known, I would have dodged it, Honey. I'm sorry.." Amber continued cooing as she hooked her chin on Krystal's shoulder.

"Yeobo.." Amber said as she kissed Krystal's shoulder.

"Forgive me please.." Another kiss on Krystal's nape.

"Honey.." Amber rubbing the tip of her nose to Krystal nape.

"Ugh. Why do you have to be so charismatic?" Krystal finally blurted out. She then adjusted to sit sideways on Amber's lap and faced Amber.

"And why do you have to be extremely gorgeous and cute?" Amber retorted making Krystal giggle.

"Let's go out on a date tonight, Honey? We're finally finished with the ad shoots and I would love to make up to you for the past weeks I've been busy." Amber asked.

"Only if you kiss me, Recruit."

"Gladly, Boss." With that Amber closed the gap between them and shared a quick make out session inside the office.

 

It's now Saturday, and Amber just arrived at the Jung's residence. She took out her phone and rechecked if she got the address right. She could not believe she was standing in front of a mansion. "Did I get the address right? This house is huuuge! I know they are rich, but hell. This is a house of an extremely rich person!" Amber thought to herself. She then called Krystal to be sure. After a few rings, Krystal answered.

"Hello, Honey. Are you here?" Krystal said as she answered the phone.

"Hi, Hon. I'm not su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter