ELEVEN

CHARMED BY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was two in the morning when Krystal suddenly woke up. She stirred to her sides and frowned when she felt no one beside her.

"Where is Amber?" Krystal thought. She sat on the bed, removed the noise cancellation headphones and slipped out of bed to look for Amber. It was still raining, but not as hard as it was last night. No more thunders, no more raining cats and dogs. Krystal went out of the bedroom and found a sleeping Amber on the couch. A smile creeped on Krystal's face, "If you are not going to sleep with me, then I'll sleep with you." With that, she slowly laid herself on top of Amber, placing her head on Amber's neck when Amber woke up with Krystal's movements.

"Now this is comfy.." Krystal whispered.

"Krystal? Is everything okay? Were there thunders?" Amber said groggily as she was woken up by the sudden weight on top of her.

"Something is not okay."

"Why? It's still raining but no need to be scared. I'm here." Amber replied as she draws circles on her girlfriends back, soothing her.

"Well, first, you didn't sleep beside me on the bed, that's why I'm here. And second, I told you, don't call me Krystal when we're together. Ugh" 

"Oh. sorry, Yeobo. Shall we go to bed? It will be more comfy there."

"Nope. I already like it here. Now, sleep, dork. Just hug me tight so I won't fall."

"Alright, Honey. Sleep well." Amber said as she kissed Krystal's forehead.

 

It was already 6 in the morning, and Amber decided to get up. It was Monday, which means it's back to work for everyone. She slowly placed Krystal lying in the couch so she could start preparing breakfast. She prepared bacon and eggs, milk tea for Krystal and creamy coffee for Amber. 

"Yeobo.." Amber said, as she knelt in front of the sleeping Krystal.

"Yeobo.. You need to get up. We need to prepare for work." Amber continued, softly tugging Krystal's arm.

"Hmm.." Krystal answered.

"Come on, Honey, I already made breakfast." Amber said, and Krystal just turned her back to Amber.

"Get up now or I swear I'll carry you to the kitchen." Krystal still did not budge.

With that, Amber scooped her girlfriend from the couch and carried her to the dining area.

"Alright. You asked for it."

"Amber!" Krystal shot her eyes wide open.

Amber just giggled. Krystal then blurted a hearty laughter too.

 

After the love birds had their breakfast, Krystal decided she needed to leave early since she needed to get home and change before going to the office.

"I'll see you at work?" Amber said as she walked her girlfriend to her car.

"See you there, Yeobo." Krystal replied as she eased inside the driver's seat and closed the car door. But, instantly, she rolled down her window, and pointed at her cheek. Amber just smiled and quickly gave Krystal a peck on her cheek.

"Drive safe." Amber said, and Krstal drove off. 

 

Krystal arrived in their mansion, just in time that Jessica was having her breakfast with her girlfriend, Yuri, and Yuri's three-year old baby girl, Yeon. Yeon is the child of Yuri with her estranged boyfriend. It was three years ago that Yuri found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her. After weeks of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter