TWELVE

CHARMED BY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was hell week for the Creative Rainbows. Everyone was busy filming, photoshooting, editing and producing the campaign ads required from them. Amber, Tina and Aom were now at the last venue of their campaign ad shoot. It was at the beach. They had a few models showing off their summer clothes collection, including women in their bikinis. Jong-suk stayed at the office. He started editing the photos they took days ago. They needed to beat the deadline given to them. 

 

Krystal on the other hand, was inside her office, making her own set of reports. Unfortunately, she cannot concentrate on what she needs to be done because her mind is drifting to Amber being away from her and with other people. Well, it was specifically the women in bikinis who might flirt with ther dork.

"Alright. Calm your , Krystal. Amber won't do anything stupid."  Krystal reminded herself. She knows that Amber is hers, but she can't let anybody flirt with Amber. Weeks together with Amber made Krystal realize how Amber acts like a magnet to other women. Heck, she was simple yet her charisma is overflowing. A simple smile from Amber can make women sway. And being a possesive and teritorial the Jung is, she can't just let that happen. Krystal just shook her head, hoping her frustrations will lessen when she heard a beep from her phone. It was Amber who texted.

Dork <3: "Yeobo, please don't skip lunch."

Krystal was about to reply, when a new message appeared.

Dork <3: "I miss you, Honey. I hope we will finish early with the shoot so I can see you before you go home."

With that, Krystal can't help but feel happy. She has her own mushy goof ball, and she loves it! Krystal then typed in her reply.

"I miss you too, Honey. Make sure to be back in the office before I leave! And eat now!" Sent!

 

Amber smiled at her girlfriends reply. "She sweet and scary at the same time. She's the boss, alright!" She thought.

 

A few knocks were heard from Krystal's door. It was Suzy.

"Hi, Miss Krystal. I'll be going out for lunch. You wanna join us?" Suzy asked. They keep their formalities during working hours, but in break times, Krystal makes sure that the employees will not feel intimadated by her. The Creative Rainbows (with Suzy of course) sort of bacame friends with Krystal since they are all close with Amber.

"Sure. Let me just get my things." Krsytal replied and went out the office.

"Hi, Miss Krystal." Jong-suk said as soon as he saw Krystal.

"Hey, Jong. You two seem to get along well." Krystal smirked, eyeing Suzy and Jong-suk. "How dare you make me the third wheel." 

Suzy and Jong-suk just laughed at Krystal's remark.

 

Suzy, Jong-suk and Krystal took their place inside a cafe near the office. While waiting for their food to arrive, a message alert was heard from Jong-suk's phone. He opened the message and it was from Aom. Aom chatted in the group chat of the Creative Rainbows.

Aom: Hey, Jong! Can you tell me again why these dorks attract women?

Aom sent a photo where Amber and Tina were surrounded with the female models in outfits showing off so much skin. The two were actually innocent. They were just doing their job. Amber was directing, giving instructions to the models, taking videos and Tina was behind the camera capturing the different poses of the models.

Jong-suk snorted, and replied,

Jong-suk: Then what are you waiting for? Don't let the both of them drown in the crowd! Especially your Tina! :'))

Aom: I'll make sure to smack the heads of those two. >:/

 

The food arrived, and Jong-suk placed his phone at the table. Krystal, who was sitting accross Jong-suk had the glimpse of the photo sent by Aom.

"Is that Amber?" Krystal asked.

"Yep. Your girl is such a chick magnet, Krys." Jong-suk answered. "But d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter