SEVEN

CHARMED BY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the official announcement of the winner of the volleyball match, Suzy informed the remaining employees to take some rest first and prepare for a fun get-together tonight. With that, all employees went back to their rooms to freshen up and get dressed.

Suzy, Aom and Tina walked together towards their room. Aom and Tina were teasing Suzy about Jong-suk. They told her that they look great together. Suzy teased back and said that both Tina and Aom look cute together too. The trio just blushed and giggled at their conversation. As they reached their room, Amber just finished putting on some fresh clothes.

"Oh. Hey, guys. Sorry, I left earlier a while ago." Amber greeted her roommates.

"Are feeling okay now, Am?" Tina asked.

"Yep. Thanks."

Amber just sat on her bed, opened the television and looked for the cartoon channel. 

"Seriously, Amber? Disney Channel?" Aom snorted.

Amber just grinned at Aom. "Just freshen up, you three. Y'all stink." She continued teasing the trio. 

After freshening up, the four girls went to the beds to rest. Tina sat beside Aom, while Suzy just stayed at her bed, glancing at the TV every now and then. Minutes passed and Tina was already asleep on Aom's shoulder, then the doorbell suddenly rang.

"I got it." Amber said as she stood up and went to the door.

"What are you doing here?" She jokingly told the person who just rang the bell.

"Duhh. You already know." It was Jong-suk.

"Suzy! Your boyfriend is here!" Amber teased as he motioned Jong-suk to enter their room. Suzy and Jong-suk only blushed with Amber's teasing. Then, Jong-suk sat on Amber's bed but faced Suzy.

"Hi, Suzy."

"Hello, Jong-suk. You arrived a bit early." Suzy replied. Jong-suk told her that he would be fetching her from the room so they can go to the night party together.

"Well..I finished preparing early so I went here right away to be with you.."Jong-suk shyly answered. When he saw Amber smirked, he continued saying, "All of you,of course. I had to see my Graphics and Media team too!"

"Yeah right.." Aom butted in.

The Graphics and Media Team became close over the weeks. The four of them just clicked. They even dubbed themselves as the "Creative Rainbows". Moments passed, and Amber suddenly blurted out.

"Ugh. I feel out of place now." She said.

"Huh? Why?" Jong-suk replied.

"Well, Aom is with Tina, who by the way looks so comfy on Aom's shoulder. And of course, you with Suzy."

"Then look for your own partner, dumb ." Jong-suk rebutted.

"I already have one.."

"Who?" Aom asked,  but she already has one person in mind.

"She already has one but only Amber knows they are partners."Jong-suk teased and laughed.

"Well.. actually, I'm planning on confessing tonight."

"Oh! You mean she's here?!" Suzy asked surprisingly.

"She's here alright. They were even together a while ago." Jong-suk replied to Suzy. He eyed Amber and wiggeled his eyebrows.

"Suzy.." Amber was hesitant at first, but continued. "..you know her very well." Suzy just mouthed, "Oh.." as she was able to understand Amber's point.

"Ha! I knew it. You are too obvious in the office!" Aom said.

"That's what I told her too!" Jong-suk added.

"What's obvious?" Tina groggily said as she opened her eyes and yawned.

"Oh. Sorry, Tina. Was I too loud?"Aom said, patting Tina's  shoulder.

"No, it's okay, Aom. What are you, guys, talking about?" Tina asked.

"Amber is going to confess to her future girlfriend tonight." Aom answered.

"Oh. So you're finally confessing to Miss Krystal?" Tina asked Amber.

"Am I that obvious? I only told Jong-suk about having a crush on Boss!" Amber acted surprised with what she heard from the other Creative Rainbows.

"Oh come on, Am. We've been working closely with each other for the past month. Of course we all know!" Jong-suk said.

"So how are you going to confess to Miss Krystal, Am?" Tina asked. Amber just sighed.

"Well, I don't know yet. But I want it to be special." Amber just scratched her nape.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter