NINE

CHARMED BY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal and Amber has been inseperable since the kiss that made them officially a couple. They agreed to take things slow as not to rush things between them.

 

Sunday morning came and they had the whole day to enjoy the beach and the resort's amenities. Wearing their swim attires, the Creative Rainbows enjoyed swimming and playing at the beach. Of course with the honorary member, Suzy, as well as Krystal. After a while, Jong-suk and Suzy tried the jetski and Aom and Tina tried the bicycle boat. 

"So what do you want to try, Boss?" Amber asked Krystal as they were relaxing in one of the huts at the shore.

"Hmm.." Krystal's eyes were roaming around and saw people cheering and laughing. "Let's try that one, Recruit." She pointed at the cliff near the end of the resort's premises. Little did Krystal know that Amber is scared of heights. Well, she is dorky that way. She never tried any thrilling stuff in her life.

Amber followed where Krystal's finger was pointing and she just gulped. Krystal saw this and snorted, "Scared?" 

"Well.."

Krystal felt Amber's hesitation. She was about to tease the tomboy but realized that Amber's face showed hints of fear.

"Nah.  It's okay. Maybe we can try another one." Krsytal said. Amber took a deep breath and held Krystal's hand. 

"Come on, Krys. If you jump, I jump." Amber said trying to be confident.

"You sure? It's okay if we won't -" Krystal was about to disagree but Amber cut her off.

"No, Krys. Honestly, I've never done any thrilling activities before.. and I want my first one to be with you." Krystal blushed. She silently hopes for more firsts with Amber.

Krystal kissed Amber's cheek and intertwined her fingers with Amber's. "Alright. Let's jump together." With Krystal's kiss, Amber thought, "I can get used to this skinship."

Amber and Krystal was now the next in line to cliff jump. Krystal was worried that Amber is just doing this because Krystal wants to. She does not want to force Amber to do something she is not comfortable of doing.

"Am, you sure you still want to do this?"

"Y-yes, Krys. I'm just a bit nervous, but I can do it as long as you're here."

"I won't let go of your hand when we jump. Don't worry." With that, Krystal squeezed Amber's hand to let her know that she won't be jumping alone. Krsytal and Amber were waiting patiently when Krystal noticed the girls behind them were eyeing Amber. Her mood, suddenly changed. "This dork is mine!" With one cold glare from Krystal, the girls were left stunned and scared.

 

"Come on now, Yeobo! It's our turn." Krystal said this loudly, making sure that the girld heard it. Amber who was oblivious with what was happening can't help but smile at Krystal's endearment to her.

"I like the sound of that, Yeobo." Amber told Krystal. The latter just blushed, well, because she liked it too.

 

 

3...

2..

1..

 

JUMP!!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter