FOUR

CHARMED BY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was still young when they arrived at the venue. They were assigned rooms per group. Jong-suk roomed with the other guys in the group while Aom, Tina, Amber and Suzy shared one room. Krystal, of course, had her own room.  Once everybody settled in their rooms, they prepared themselves for dinner. Everybody was already having a great time conversing with each other. Krystal made sure that she spent ample time to each employee and get to know them more. Slowly, employees started getting back to their rooms to take a rest since their call time was quite early tomorrow.

 

“Hi, Suzy..” Jong-suk said as he approached the attractive secretary. “Are you feeling tired?”

“Not really. I’m not even feeling sleepy yet.” Suzy answered with a giggle.

“Do you want to take a walk along the beach with me?”

“I think that would be nice.”

 

Jong-suk offered his hand as Suzy blushed. They walked out of the dining area to enjoy some time together. Aom on the other hand noticed how Tina was preparing her camera.

 

“Are you taking some photos tonight?” Aom asked Tina.

“Yes. That’s what I planned to do. How about you? ” Tina answered back.

“Well, for tonight? Nothing really.”

“If you’re not yet going to bed, uhm.. do you want to join me?”

“Uhm.. S-sure.”

 

Aom and Tina both felt their faces getting warm. They both act like teenagers on their first date.

 

Amber was just finishing her last piece of dessert when she noticed that all her roommates already went out. “Looks like all my roommates left me.” She thought. She then glanced around and realized that there was only one person left in the dining area-  her Boss. “Oh. She’s alone too.” Amber never liked the idea of being alone. She thinks it’s sad and cold. So, she decided to approach her.

 

“H-ey, Boss..Need someone to talk to?” Amber asked her Boss.

“Right on time, Amber.” Krystal thought. “It’s payback time.”

“Sure, come and take a seat.” Krystal told Amber.

“What are you doing all alone here?”

“Just admiring the scenery.” Krystal answered. But in her thoughts, “I was admiring you, Stupid! Took so long for you to approach me.”

“Yeah. This resort looks really great. Thank you for this, Boss. This is like a treat to us employees.”

 

Krystal felt the sincerity in Amber’s words. She is starting to feel attracted to Amber, not just ually, but as a person. She has been eyeing Amber since the start, and for almost a month, she realizes how genuine of a person Amber is. Though, she still want Amber in bed with her. “Better get going with my plan.” Krystal told herself.

 

“Sure. Let’s grab some drinks, shall we?” Krystal said.

“Actually..” Before Amber could continue her words, she was cut off by Krystal.

“I insist.” Krystal called the waiter and ordered a small bottle of tequila for the both of them.

 

Amber was starting to get a bit nervous because she knows her alcohol tolerance is low. “Oh no. Tequila is a strong one.” Amber thought. She gets, well, a bit wild and bold when drunk. But she also can’t say no to her boss. She was the one who approached her anyways. Soon after, the waiter brought the bottle of tequila, slices of lemon and some salt.

 

“Alright, Recruit. Tonight, I’m not your Boss. Treat me as one of your drinking buddies. Cheers!” Krystal raised her shot glass filled with tequila and motioned it in front of Amber. Feeling no choice, Amber clinked with Krystal’s glass and replied with, “Cheers!” They drank the shot in one gulp, squeezed lemons in their mouths and salt on the back of their hands.

“Ugh. It burns.” Amber said as the liquor slides in .

“Hell yeah, it does. Another!” Amber poured another shots for her and Krystal.

“Here you go, Boss.”

“I told you not to treat me as your Boss tonight, Amber.” Upon hearing her Boss call her by her name, she felt her heart skip a beat. “Why does it sound sweet to me?” Amber thought as she feels her heart pounding fast.

“W-what should I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter