THREE

CHARMED BY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the end of the first month, Krystal announced to the new employees that they will be having a team building activity over the weekends. She tasked Suzy to prepare everything. They will be having different activities to strengthen their working relationship with each other. Krystal also loved this idea as she wanted to see how her employees deal with each other outside the office setting. Although she had plans on how to acquire her target, she still wants the best for her company.

 

Suzy made a group chat where the new recruits as well as her and Krystal where included. The group chat served as a venue for announcements, queries and etc., but sometimes, the employees fool around in it.

 

Suzy then chatted the details of the team building in their group chat:

Suzy Bae: “Hello, everyone. Here are the final details of our team building activity. We will be leaving on Friday at 5:30 in the afternoon. So make sure to finish all your work by 5:00. We will arrive at the venue by night time, just in time for dinner. Team building will start at exactly 8:00AM on Saturday and will officially end on Sunday. Thank you!”

Jong-suk: “Thank you, Miss Suzy. <3<3<3”

Amber: “No flirting in this chat box, Jong-suk. -_-“

Jong-suk: “Shut up, Amber!!”

Suzy Bae: “: )”

 

Friday came and everybody was already at their meeting place. Krystal was the first to board the bus. She picked the window seat at the back, farthest from the driver. She feels that it’s the only area having the most privacy since everybody is looking in front. Suzy and Jong-suk seated together as well as Aom and Tina. The other employees had their seats as well. Nobody dared to seat beside the boss, but then Amber boarded last and the only remaining seat available was the one beside Krystal.

 

Krystal saw how Amber hesitated to seat beside her, so she made her move. She gave herself a smirk as naughty thoughts clouded her mind.

 

“H-hey, Boss. Do you mind if I take the seat beside you?” Amber told Krystal as she hesitated a bit.

“You will really call me that?” Krystal answered as she was not able to contain the smirk on her lips. “Come now and sit, Recruit.” She continued.

Amber shyly took her seat beside Krystal, scratching the back of her neck.

“Thank you, B-boss.. I mean, Miss Krystal.” Amber said.

“Just pick one, Recruit.” Krystal answered.

“I’d prefer to call you Boss, honestly. I think I’m the only one who calls you that. At least when I call you, you’ll know it’s me. Will that be fine?” Amber spoke showing her charming grin.

Krystal felt her heart beat twice as fast. She felt special after hearing what Amber has just said. “Why do I feel this way? Is this recruit flirting with me or what? But she seems innocent on her words..” Krystal thought to herself.

“That’s fine. I don’t mind that.” Krystal replied with her smile.

“And you’re the only one calling me Recruit.” Amber giggled as she told Krystal that.

 

Suzy stood the center of the bus. She scanned the people inside the bus, and mouthed, “Alright. Looks like everybody’s here. Let’s go!”

 

The bus ride was quiet at first, but then everybody started chitchatting with their seatmates.

 

“Ahm.. Miss Suzy..I got some candies for you.” Jong-suk said as he gave Suzy a small bag of goodies.

“Thank you, Jong-suk. But please, just call me Suzy.” Suzy blushed and replied as she tucked strands of her hair the back of her ear. Suzy offered a candy to Jong-suk and he happily received it. They continued talking to each other.

 

 

Tina, on the other hand, started to feel a little bit dizzy. She hated long rides because it makes her nauseated. She held her hand on her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter