ONE

CHARMED BY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal took a deep breath as soon as her feet landed on the soil of South Korea. She just finished her Master's degree in  Bussiness Administration at the United States.

"Welcome back, Self. You better brace yourself for what's to come!" She told herself. Then she walked to the arrival area while pulling her one big luggage. Alfred, their trusted family butler, hurriedly went to Krystal as soon as he saw her.

"Miss Jung, welcome back. How was your flight?" Alfred took Krystal's luggage after bowing and giving respects to her.

"Hi, Uncle Alfred! Look at you! Still dashing even at 50!" Krystal giggled. She felt right at home once she saw Alfred. They then walked towards the car.

 

Alfred is like her second Dad. It was Alfred who was there for Krystal and her elder sister, Jessica, while they were still growing up. He would be the one giving advices to them while catering to their needs. Their parents are usually not at home because of work. The Jungs is a very wealthy and influential family, owning big companies and brands all over South Korea with branches around the globe. All of which are under The Jung Corporation. This is the reason why Mr and Mrs Jung are always out of the country.

 

Once they arrived at the Jung mansion, Krystal immediately lied on her bed, closing her eyes to rest from her flight.

"SOOJUNGIE!" Jessica shouted at her little sister and jumped in bed to hug her.

"UNNIE!" Krystal hugged her sister back.

"Finally! You will take some weight off of my shoulders. You'll soon be the CEO of one of our major companies!"

"Well.." giving her sister a mischievous smile.

"Don't give me that look, Krys! What are you thinking?"

"Jess, I actually talked to Dad about that. I asked him to give me a managerial position first so I can get to know my employees. It's like being undercover to understand the company better. Plus he told me the company I'll be heading will be expanding. So I need to know who among the newly hired employees has the potential to make our business soar."

Jessica was amazed at how her sister became so matured. Her studies in the US did good to her sister.

"Wow. Is that you, Krys? Where is the party animal Krystal who can get any man and woman she wants? Don't tell me you will start depriving yourself of !" Jessica winked at her sister, knowing perfectly how her sister behaved when she was in the US.

"Shut up, Jess! I just need to focus on the company first. Plus, I would not have to worry about that. You know I can get anybody I want to spend their time, especially their nights with me." Krystal smirked at her sister. Jessica laughed knowing her sister all too well. Krystal is actually smart. She can absorb knowledge during class hours and reading books just once. So, on Krystal's spare time, she will have her 'targets' whenever she goes out clubbing or out with friends. She does not want any serious relationships, so when her 'targets' show any signs of taking it serious, she leaves them behind. Jessica remembered how her sister told her that, she can't be in a serious relationship first because she has not yet found her person, the one that will sweep her off her feet and make her fall in love. It was then she understood that her sister just want to have fun first before, settling to just one person the rest of her life. Well, Jessica knows Krystal is having a lot of fun th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter