Memories

Alumni Homecoming: Let's bring it back!

"You have a VTR this Saturday.. you've got to be ready..".. Oh No!.. Just as I scheduling my so-called STUDYING, my part-time job is calling.

"Can I not come?".. I tried to tell him in my sweet voice because I am really determined to study this time!

"What?... Ha Ni, are you sick or something????".. Ouch!.. He could break my eardrum because of that had I not put the phone's receiver a little away  from my right ear. "How can you not come?.. This is your chance to be one of the finalists to the Asia's Next Top Teen Model!.."

"What?.. I thought the VTR for the ANTTM is scheduled next month.?.. Why did they schedule it this coming Saturday!".. Tsk!

"I don't know!.. The organizers just called me up and told me there is a sudden change of schedules so you need to prepare and  please... don't stress yourself starting today!.. then he cuts off the conversation.

Don't stress myself ?.. How am I going to do that??.. I could hardly forget what had happened at school earlier and now he's asking me not to stress myself?? I can just destress it if I have proven to Baek Seung Jo that I am not the Oh Ha Ni he thinks Oh Ha Ni is...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Aish! What am I going to do???'..Ha Ni flopped down on her bed, 'Hmm.. I think I should start now!.. Kekeke.. Baek Seung Jo, watch out. My name will be included in that Top 50 list!"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OHN POV

Saturday came and luckily I passed the audition. The training for Asia's Next Teen Model will begin after three months, just in time after graduation. I still have a chance to finish high school and let Baek Seung Jo know that I am not stupid! 

I worked very hard every night to review all my notes and listen attentively everyday to my teachers in every subject. The exam day came and no question has been left unmarked. Some of them were kinda hard though but I'm hoping for the best.

After three days, the results are in the notice board and even I cannot contain my disbelief. There it is.. my name.. OH HA NI at the top 50 slot! Huh! I took pride of what I have achieved. It caused ruckus to everyone. Even the annoying Hong Jang Mi couldn't believe it. My classmates hailed me as "Class F's Baek Seung Jo"  which  I actually detested.

True to my word that I wouldn't let Baek Seung Jo humiliate me again, I did not accept the seat in the special study class. I just continue what I had begun since I did'nt accept any modelling stints, even CF, just to concentrate on my studies and on the preparation for the ANTTM training.

I became the studious Oh Ha Ni. On the next monthly exam, I was on the  top 25. And then, on the top 10. On the final month, I received a very shocking news.. That I woudn't be able to attend my graduation because I need to go to Japan on the same day. As I was telling it to my homeroom teacher Ms. Song, she was very disappointed because she wouldn't have the chance to give the medal for the class salutatorian which actually came from the bottom class for the first time and maybe the only time. That is the saddest part.. I wouldn't be able to see Baek Seung Jo for the last time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BSJ POV

'What?? Oh Ha Ni is on the Top 50 list?".. This girl is really interesting. I have to believe that miracles really do happen. What surprised me more is that she didn't take her alloted seat at the special study hall. ''So what?.. Why do I care?.. I am the perfect, cold and stoic Baek Seung Jo, Nothing interest me.. even girls!'

Days passed by and I never heard anything about her but her inclusion in the list. Seems like the "confession fiasco" has been overshadowed by her unbelievable feat to the top 50. But I've never seen her around or perhaps she purposively avoids me.

The graduation came and I was surprised when they announced that the class salutatorian is her, me being the valedictorian. To my disappointment, she did not attend the graduation rites for reason which they did not even bother to tell..