BAE SUE JI'S MISSION

Alumni Homecoming: Let's bring it back!

 

BSJ POV
 “A penny for your thoughts?” I asked Ha Ni after a long while. Still lying down, both of us facing each other.

“I don’t know.. It’s just that.. this is so sudden for me..You may think I do this everytime.. but this is my first time.. and my first kiss..”

“Sssshh..  I know.. don’t spoil the moment… and I don’t care if you do this all the time or not.. the most important is now.. today.. and every day of our lives starting tonight.”… I said and then kiss her in the forehead.  I held her closer and made her snuggle on my neck. “I don’t wanna miss any second now that you’re here with me.”

“Seung Jo..”.. Ha Ni murmured in her somewhat sleepy voice.

“Hmm?..”

“I love you”..

“I love you more… Ha Ni..” having said that.. we drifted off to sleep holding each other.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

BEJ POV

“Where have you been all this time?” I asked the girl on the passenger seat after sometime of gathering the courage to ask the question.

“I don’t think I owe you an answer to that question.”.. she said without looking at me.

I chuckled and said “And why is that?.. Did you think what happened between us was just a mere child’s play?”

“You should have asked yourself about that!”.. she snapped.

“What did I do? You just disappeared that night without knowing what really happened between Eun Ri and I. You left just like that without giving me the benefit of the doubt. You could have just confronted us so that I could explain what really happened.”

“I know what I saw!.. That explains it all!.. and please.. enough bringing up the past!.. I’m over you and I’’ve already move on!.. I’m outta here…don’t stop me.. and.. please don’t follow me!” She got out of the car after saying those things at my face.

‘I’m over you and I already move on!’ Oh !.. This girl really made me gone crazy!. I’m not gonna let her go this time.

I got out of the car to follow her, then saw her talking on the phone.

“Unnie.. yes.. I’m at the parking lot!”..she said to the person she was talking to and I bet it is Ha Ni Noona.. I waited for a while until she put her phone on her bag and walks to the entrance of the hotel.

I follow her then my phone starts ringing. “Hello?”

“Yes hyung, I’m still here at the parking lot.. I’m going in now.”

______________________________________________________________________

OHN POV

RING!.. RING!.. RING…

The constant ringing of my mobile phone woke me up. I feel Seung Jo’s arms stopping me to get up but I feel I need to answer that call. “Just a moment.” I told him.

“Hello?.. Sue Ji? Where are you?.. OK, I’m going down now.” I said to the caller.

“Seung Jo.. We need to come down now. Someone’s waiting for me at the lobby.”

“Who is it?”


“Sue Ji, the only daughter of my bosses, Mr. and Mrs. Bae, they’re the owner of the modeling agency in Paris. And she’s here right now.. I don’t know why she’s here in Seoul.. but she sounds frantic over the phone.. I have to see her. Can we go down now?”

“Of course.. I have to call Eun Jo for my car keys so that I can drop you both to your place.”

“Thanks!”.. then I planted a soft kiss on his lips.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

BAE SUE JI’s POV

‘This can’t be happening!.. I have to save Ha Ni Unnie from another heartbreak. These Baek brothers have caused us so much pain so I have to act now before it’s too late!’

Upon entering the lobby, I felt a hand stopping me for a bit. I don’t have to look at him to know who it is. Still it is the annoying Baek Eun Jo who broke my heart 6 months ago. The brother of the Doctor my Ha Ni Unnie is engaged with right now, the same guy who broke her heart 10 years ago.

“Sue Ji”.. I hear him say. “Please… can we talk?”

“We’ve already talked.. and honestly, I couldn’t think of anything we need to talk about right now.. so stop following me.. I have a mission to do!.”

“Mission?.. What mission?”

“Yes.. mission!.. Mission to break off the engagement between my unnie and your brother!”

“WHAT???”