CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Alumni Homecoming: Let's bring it back!

 

OHN POV

“Unnie!!” I immediately recognize her voice calling my name. But what caught my interest was that, she was being followed by Baek Eun Jo. “Wait .. are they fighting?”

“Sue Ji.. What are you doing here?.. When did you arrive from Paris?”..I asked.

“Unnie, don’t—“ Baek Eun Jo covered her lips with his hand.

“Noona.. don’t listen to her.. This girl is crazy!.. OUCH!” Sue Ji bit his hand while he was talking to me. “Why did you do that????”


“Stop meddling with other people’s business!!”.. Sue Ji shouted at him.

“And how about you?.. What are you doing?? Are you not meddling with other people’s business??? Huh???”

“Guys!”.. I wanted to stop this nonsense bickering but they didn’t hear me the first time. “GUYS!!!”  Both of them finally stop and look at me.

“Care to explain what is happening?”

_____________________________________________________________________

BSJ POV

I followed Ha Ni who was walking faster than expected. I suddenly stopped on my track when I saw my brother and my fiancée engage in some kind of a scene. “Who is that girl?’

It kind of amuses me seeing my brother who is kinda like me in most ways almost losing his guard because of that girl. Based from the scene, this isn’t the first time he saw this girl. And based from their bickering there were much more behind it than meets the eye.  ‘Hmm.. I smell something cheesy..’ I smiled at the thought. 

I come closer and stopped right behind my fiancée, while she said.. “Care to explain what is happening?”

_____________________________________________________________________

BAE SUE JI’S POV

“Care to explain what is happening?”.. I barely heard what Ha Ni Unnie was saying because my focused suddenly shifted to the man behind her.

‘Is he Eun Jo’s brother?’ It seems so. Based from the facial features, they have the same scrutinizing but expressive eyes.. the same stubborn nose and the same y smirk which I hate so much about Eun Jo. ‘Urgh! These two are so much alike!’

However, I have to admit he really is good looking. He exudes masculinity with seriousness.  ‘Like my Eun Jo.. my Eun Jo??.. Aish!’ I bit my lip while having these thoughts.

__________________________________________________________________

BEJ POV

This girl is testing my patience. I should distract her more so that she doesn’t create so much trouble to my brother and his fiancée.  ‘Wait!.. Is she drooling on my brother?

 

“Yah! Bae Sue Ji.. why are you staring at my brother like that?”

“Wae? I can’t?... hmmm. . wait.. are you jealous?”  Huh! This girl has guts to ask me.. “Me?.. jeal—..”

“STOP!!!”  Ha Ni Noona seems irritated right now. “You two knew each other??”

“Hmp!” was Sue Ji’s only response, putting her arms in front of her chest.

“Sue Ji!.. Eun Jo!..”.. It’s Ha Ni Noona  again.. repeatedly shifting her gaze between Sue Ji and I.

“It’s seems so..” It was hyung, smirking and looking at me teasingly. ‘Aish!’

“Can anyone have the guts to explain what is happening?.. Sue Ji?.. Eun Jo?” It was Ha Ni noona again. “Sue Ji, what are you doing here? Did your parents know you’re here in Seoul?”

My eyes focused on Sue Ji. ‘So she was in Paris?’ ‘Noona, Hyung.. I’m sorry about this.. I guess we really need to explain everything to you.. but can we go somewhere else?”

My brother and his fiancée looked at each other first before agreeing.. “OK”.. both of them said. I reached for Sue Ji’s hands pulling her outside the hotel. She’s struggling but still followed the tracks.