Asia's Next Top Teen Model

Alumni Homecoming: Let's bring it back!

" What do you want me to apologize for?".. I asked.

"For correcting her mistakes!.. Do you only see the mistakes inside? Don't look only at the words!.. Look also at the content!"  This guy has a point but I won't  admit it infront of him. Instead I smacked on him the reality on the bulletin board that he belongs to the color which is an embarassment to the school.

Having said that, Ha Ni ran away to the amphitheater. It was too late to realize that I have just added an insult to injury because Ha Ni falls under that color too.

I feel bad that has to happen. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OHN'S POV

'What? He hates stupid women?.. Me?.. Stupid?..' I couldn't accept  he calls me that. 

I was so embarassed that I ran for God knows how many laps around the bleachers at the amphitheater. Min Ah and Joo Ri seemed to took pity on me and joined in to ran with me. It 's as if my running will wash away all the embarrassment I feel in my whole being.

"Ha Ni!".. My mind seemed to be wandering far off the Universe as I didn't hear my dad calling me. "Haaaa   Niiii!".. he calls again with a little teasing.

"Yes, Dad..".. My voice hardly comes out my mouth.

"You seems a little off today.. Are you okay?".. I heard dad asking me again. He sounds a little worried.

"Of course Dad!.. why ..am I not?".. 'oh yeah' I sounded like a denial princess.

"I don't know.. you tell me..".. his voice is hoping I have something to say. 

"Hmm.. I'm really okay.. it's  just that .. this is my last year in high school and I'm thinking if I'm gonna pursue my dreams or just stay here in Seoul..".. so this time I am the Denial Queen.

"Oh.. is that so?.. Is that the real reason?"... yeah right ..My Dad really knows me.

I nod. Though, he's not really convinced he just say.. "Ok, whatever my princess says...Just remember, Dad is always here for my princess..".. I just smiled at him and helped him unload all the boxes we brought to our newly-constructed house.

"I hate stupid women..".. That line keeps ringing in my ear... Aish!.. I'm not really stupid.. I'm just lazy!.. I hate studying but I'm not that dumb! So that's what he thinks of me huh?.. I have to make him see that I am not what he thinks I am!.. This time he will see my name in that board!

 

RING!.. RIIIINNGGG!! I am in deep thoughts when the phone rings. 

"Hello?"... I ask.

"Ha Ni?"..  I  recognized my gay agent' s voice and said.. "Yes, speaking!"

"You have a VTR this Saturday.. you've got to be ready..".. Oh No!.. Just as I scheduling my so-called STUDYING, my part-time job is calling.

"Can I not come?".. I tried to tell him in my sweet voice because I am really determined to study this time!

"What?... Ha Ni, are you sick or something????".. Ouch!.. He could break my eardrum because of that had I not put the phone's receiver a little away  from my right ear. "How can you not come?.. This is your chance to be one of the finalists to the Asia's Next Top Teen Model!.."

"What?.. I thought the VTR for the ANTTM is scheduled next month.?.. Why did they schedule it this coming Saturday!".. Tsk!

"I don't know!.. The organizers just called me up and told me there is a sudden change of schedules so you need to prepare and  please... don't stress yourself starting today!.. then he cuts off the conversation.

Don't stress myself ?.. How am I going to do that??.. I could hardly forget what had happened at school earlier and now he's asking me not to stress myself?? I can just destress it if I have proven to Baek Seung Jo that I am not the Oh Ha Ni he thinks Oh Ha Ni is...