Yoona

SHINee's new member {under co.}

 

Note: This is all Sung Hyo's POV

 

“WHAT THE- Y-yoona???” I mumbled and was shocked.

The girl that I hate the most is here in front of me almost dying.

But this is not the right time to hate her. I watched this on TV before…

I have to do CPR to her because she could die in minutes or seconds.

I did CPR on her and she was alive. I was relieved. Even though its disgusting doing CPR to a girl.

Its okay since I saved her life. Good thing the ambulance came after I did CPR.

I helped them carry Yoona at the ambulance then went with her to the hospital since she was still unconscious.

After 1 hour…

I’m getting impatient. What happened to Yoona? Is she okay? I’m now here outside the emergency room walking back and forth. I called Minho to tell him I’m here at the hospital. Why isn’t he here yet?

“Sung Hyo…” a voice called and I immediately looked at the person who called my name and ran to him.

“Minho. Why are you so late?” I was crying since I’m really scared.

He hugged me and patted my back.

“Don’t worry. She’ll be okay” he said and I was kinda relieved hearing those words.

The emergency room’s door opened and I quickly walked to the doctor and asked him how is Yoona’s condition.

“She’s okay. She’s still unconscious. Good thing you did CPR on her. Because she could die if you didn’t do it.” He said and I smiled with relief.

“Thank you doctor” I said.

“But her right arm is broken so you might want to help her in some ways” he said and I nodded.

“Didn’t I told you she’ll be okay?” Minho said and smiled warmly at me. I hugged him and thanked him.

 

Since Yoona is still unconscious for these last few days. I visit her everyday. Since  her members are pretty busy. Yuri is really thankful to me and apologizing over and over again since she tried to seduce minho from me. But I told her its okay and I’ll take care of Yoona for them since I’m not that busy.

“I’m sorry Sung Hyo for the things I did” Yuri started again.

“I told you many times Yuri~ Its okay.” I said and smiled to her. I was surprised when she hugged me.

“I got to go. Please take care of our Yoona for us. Thanks again” she said and I smiled and nodded.

 

After 2 hours..

“Argh. My arm hurts” I heard a mumble.

“Yoona! You’re awake!” I smiled and held her hand. “Ouch!” she said.

“I’m sorry. I’m just so happy. We we’re all worried about you!” I said and hugged her.

“Get off me you freak” she said. I quickly got off her.

“Mianhe~ I was just so scared when you had the accident on the streets” I said.

“Whatever” she said and rolled her eyes.

“Are you hungry?” I said and she nodded slowly. I giggled.

“Here~ I made this. I made a bento even though we’re in korea” I said and she quickly looked at me.

Kekeke. It looks like she likes bento huh?

I gave it to her and it looks like she cant eat well because her arm is broken.

“I’ll help you” I said.

“NO! I can do this by myself” she insisted. I grabbed the spoon from her and helped her eat.

“Come on~ Its not like I’ll choke you” I said and she ate quietly.

After she ate, I called Yuri to tell her that Yoona regained her consciousness.

After 30 minutes. Yuri arrived with the members at the hospital.

“YOONA!!!!!! I missed you so much. Did you ate? Does it hurt somewhere? I’m sorry we’re not here when you regained consciousness” Yuri said and hugged Yoona.

“Its okay. But why did you guys left me here with that freak?” she said and pointed at me.

“Yah. Yoona. Don’t be like that to her. She saved you when you had the accident. You almost died. And she always take cares of you everyday since our schedules are packed” Taeyeon said.

Yoona was shocked at what Taeyeon said. I just smiled at her.

“R-really? ………. Then I guess, I owe you” Yoona told me.

I shook my head and smiled at her.

“It’s okay. You don’t owe me. Just promise me that you’ll take care from now on” I said and she nodded.

I looked at the time. 1 hour till my schedule at kiss the radio with Minho, Heechul & Eunhyuk Oppa~

“I got to go since I have a schedule today. Take care of Yoona girls. Bye” I said and waved to them goodbye. They thanked me and hugged me one by one. When I closed the door I heard Yuri said:

“She so kind. I did something terrible to her and she just forgave me” she said.

“Me too. But she took care of me and saved my life. She’s so kind” I heard Yoona said and I smiled.

 

EUNHYUK: “Good Evening everyone, Its me Eunhyuk!”

HEECHUL: “And me Heechul!”

BOTH OF THEM: “On kiss the radio with Minho and Sung Hyo!”

They said in unison and applaused.

ME: “Annyeong-saeyo. I’m Sung Hyo from PRINCESSES!”

HEECHUL: “Wow. Sung Hyo-ssi is really pretty”

I saw Minho glare at him and I thanked Heechul  and elbowed Minho.

MINHO:  “I’m Minho from shining shinee”

He said with a gloomy voice. Me and Heechul just laughed at him.

HEECHUL: “You guys are the hottest couple in South Korea, What do you guys think about this?”

MINHO: “Well, We are hot. Is that why they called us the hottest couple?”

I laughed at him. How can he be so witty?

ME: “Well, we thank all our fans for supporting our love and all. And the antis, you guys are the reason that we keep fighting for our love~”

EUNHYUK: “That’s so sweet! I wish she’ll be my girlfriend”

Again. Minho glared at Eunhyuk this time. We all laughed except for Minho.

EUNHYUK: “Looks like our Minho is jealous huh?”

We laughed again. They asked us so many questions and we tricked our celebrity friends.

Minho called Wooyoung and I called Taemin.

“Yoboseyo?” Taemin answered.

“Omo. Is this Taemin from SHinee!? OH MY GOD. I really really love you! Can we meet up?? Kyyyaaaaa!!!” I told him. The others laughed at me silently.

“Uhh. I’m sorry. But the number you dialed is not in service. Please leave a message after the beep” he said and made a sound like a BEEP. We all laughed out loud from what he said.

HEECHUL: “Taemin-ah! You’re on the kiss the radio!”

EUNHYUK: “Our taemin is really funny”

ME: “Oppa~ *still laughing. You’re so funny!”

TAEMIN: “Awww~ Why did you trick me Sung Hyo? You’re so baaaddd~”

He said in a cute voice and we laughed again.

HEECHUL: “Since you we’re tricked. We’ll make it up to you. What song do you want us to play?”

TAEMIN: “Hmmmm. I want… Shinee’s Y.O.U”

Eunhyuk played the song and we bid goodbye to Taemin.

After the song. Minho was going to announce something I don’t even know.

HEECHUL: “I heard, Minho is going to announce something”

Minho nodded and smiled.

MINHO: “I know this is kinda sudden. And fans might decrease. But I really love Sung Hyo. So Sung Hyo…

He kneeled beside me and I was shocked.

“Will you marry me?” he continued.