{MEET THE CAST}

Fated To Love You

LEE RAE WON (HYUN BIN)

Rae Won is a 37 year old freelance photographer with a very endearing and carefree personality. His love for photography started when he was very young. As he was not fond of speaking back then, his parents thought of a creative way to help him express his thoughts and feelings through photography, which was both their hobby. Rae Won instantly fell in love with the art and went on to excelling and pursuing it professionally when he was a lot older. Rae Won's belief in love is very simple; that just like every photograph he takes, love must have meaning and depth for it be understood and appreciated. He hopes to finally find and give that kind of love to the woman who really deserves it. 

SOO IH NA (SON YE JIN)

Ih Na is a 38 year old editor in chief of Love Korea, a very popular lifestyle magazine in the country. When her parents died in a car accident when she was young, Ih Na was raised by her mother's older sister who had instilled in her the importance of being a strong and independent woman in order to survive and thrive in today's modern society. This is why Ih Na seems to be very stern and uptight in her dealings with the people around her. But, all of that changes when she meets her long time boyfriend turned fiancee, Park Yong Hwa. After dating around, she eventually falls for him, softens up and turns into an entirely different person. This was all put to waste though, when Yong Hwa abruptly calls off their engagement. Ih Na, confused and frustrated, suddenly questions the concept of love, relationships and marriage after being extremely hurt. She shuns the idea of falling for someone ever again, even when she knows deep inside that all she really wants is to be loved by the right one. 

PARK YONG HWA (KIM JUN HAN)

Yong Hwa is a 37 year old chef turned businessman who owns a chain of Korean and Italian fusion restaurants in the country. He's a very smart and business-oriented young man who knows what he wants and how he's going to get it. Now that he's at the top of his game, with fellow businessmen wanting to do collaborations and women flattering him for his looks and intelligence, being in a serious relationship and settling down is the least of his priorities. From being a simple and thoughtful chef, Yong Hwa eventually turns into a selfish and insensitive businessman who always puts his needs and wants above anyone else's. That includes Ih Na's, his long time girlfriend turned fiancee. 

HAN YEO RI (JOY)

Yeo Ri is a 23 year old Communications student with a major in Photography. She meets Rae Won at a photojournalism contest, where she is one of the participants and he, one of the judges. Rae Won sees a lot of potential in her work and decides to train her as his protege. The two develop a close friendship, but Yeo Ri slowly finds herself falling for her mentor due to his kindness and affectionate demeanor. She tries her hardest to bury these feelings six feet under the ground, but the more they spend time together, the more her feelings grow and intensify. 


SUPPORTING CHARACTERS:

PARK BOM SO & KWON SON MI

Bom So and Son Mi are Rae Won and Ih Na's best friends since they were kids, respectively. Bom So is a joy to be around as he can effortlessly crack jokes and make the people around him laugh to their hearts' content. He owns a small bakery called Happy Bread, which Rae Won consistenly visits before heading home. Meanwhile, Son Mi is Love Korea's managing editor. She has always been Ih Na's closest confidant and the only person who sees right through her despite her cold facade. Both Bom So and Son Mi have been very supportive of their best friends and only want what's best for them.