Drop it low

Chaennie one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was flustered, to say the least. There she was, minding her own business, trying to get out of ‘prison’ so she could go home and nap with Kuma, and then here comes Rosie and just… her head was well and truly the mind-blown emoji.

 

Her sweet, innocent, pure, care bear of a human being, her Chaengramji had just pulled off a y move in front of her, Jennie’s eyes all but popping out of their sockets.

 

She’d just been seated on a chair, enjoying Jisoo and Rosie rapping, reminding her of all the times they’d joked around like that during their trainee days, Jisoo always blowing her away. Her attention was still firmly on Jisoo, hands moving as she continued the rap, when all of a sudden Rosé seductively dropped down right in front of her. Jennie’s jaw came unhinged, it would’ve been firmly planted on the floor if it wasn’t for the skin attaching it to her face.

 

She would’ve expected it from Lisa (though she still reacted to it because who wouldn’t react to a y lady dancing like that), and maybe even jokingly from Jisoo, but never from Park Chaeyoung. Pure, innocent Chaeyoung. Which might be why her reaction was so strong.

 

Where did this come from?!

 

She’d noticed that Chaeyoung was acting a lot more confident lately, and she loved that for her. Rosie was an attractive young woman, she had absolutely no reason to doubt herself. But as Rosie was running her hands up her legs, Jennie suddenly realized that she’d never thought about exactly what it was that had made this happen. She’d just assumed that Rosie got more confident with age, but all of a sudden, she felt a pang in her heart, and she wasn’t quite sure what the feeling was.

 

It couldn’t possibly be jealousy, could it?

 

She’d never been jealous before. Okay fine, she’d definitely been jealous before, but never in this way. She’d been jealous when someone had something she wanted, so she sort of recognized the sensation, but what exactly was she jealous of?

 

It couldn’t be Rosie, because that didn’t make any sense. Was she jealous of whoever made her this way? Oh- ‘Rosie with a man’, ouch, god damnit, yes that was it. Even just the thought of Rosie with someone else actually hurt, her heart squeezing a bit painfully, not enough to make her grimace, but still enough to make her question herself.

 

Jennie had honestly never thought of Rosie in that way. She’d always thought that if she was ever going to sleep with any of her members, it would be Lisa. Mainly because she knew Lisa would absolutely be up for it, despite her mainly heteroual uality. Come to think of it, even her and Jisoo could enter a friends-with-benefits type of deal where they were more like gentle lovers. But Rosie? Chaengramji? Care bear? Never! Jennie wanted Rosie to be pure and innocent forever. She wanted her to find true love, obviously, but it’s kind of like with your parents; you don’t want to think about them having . It didn’t matter if they did, in your head they didn’t. And that was exactly how Jennie used to feel about Rosie. She wanted to wrap her in a cozy blanket and hug her forever.

 

But there was another dilemma; did she wanna sleep with Rosie? Was a simple, yet y, dance move all it took for her to feel this way about the tall chipmunk? Was her jealously really just lust? Was she really that much of a floozy? What else could this feeling be?

 

Realizing she’d been thinking about this for much too long, she threw on an overly enthusiastic smile and jumped back into the game.

 

“Let’s go guys, we can get outta here. Hwaiting!”

 

Thankfully for Jennie, they 1. Made it out of ‘prison’ alive and well, and 2. Had no more incidents with Rosie, leading Jennie to decide that her previous bouts of jealousy was really just and surprise that their golden (almost) maknae had acted so out of character.

 

And really, who could blame her? Their recent busy schedule meant that she hardly had any time to herself, and she was getting seriously ually frustrated.

 

Yes, that was all, she was just ually frustrated, and Rosie’s little tease just awakened that in her, there was no other reason for her heightened heartbeat and slight perspiration. Nope, not at all. There was no jealousy, it was just straight up .

 

She kept up that pretense until their Netflix fan event, when Rosie suddenly stood behind her to read questions over her shoulder. As soon as Rosie was near, her heartbeat increased, her forehead got moist, and her hands trembly. Damn it, Roseanne, why are you doing this to her?

 

“Jennie, let’s get married.”

 

“Aww.”

 

AWW??? What kinda reaction was that, Jennie?! Her brain wasn’t functioning at all, she felt as though she might actually pass out. Rosie was her hubby, she was her wifey, Jennie was the one who’d once said ‘marry me, Rosie’, and Rosie had said ‘okay’, so for all intents and purposes, they were actually engaged.

 

But Rosie just straight up saying ‘let’s get married’, not even making it into a question, now that was something. Obviously, it was a joke, right? Like, she was just reading a question on the chat that Jennie hadn’t seen, hadn’t she? What would have happened if Jennie had said yes?

 

Well, nothing she supposed. Rosie had said yes when she’d asked her, and nothing had changed, so why would it matter now? The fans would probably go wild though.

 

Her brain was too busy overanalyzing absolutely everything to speak properly, forcing her to speak nonsense as she pretended to read the comments.

 

“Jennie, wink if Jenlisa’s real.”

 

Wait, what? Someone legit asked that? Well, . Just laugh awkwardly, Jennie, laugh awkwardly.

 

, if she thought her sweating was bad earlier, it was nothing compared to now. It’s like when you’re in church or at a school assembly, and the whole room is dead silent except for the one person speaking, and you suddenly have the urgent need to cough out a lung. That’s how Jennie felt, except she felt the urgent need to blink when what she should be doing is force her eyes open.

 

Not because the idea of being with Lisa was so awful. If anything, she’d love to date Lisa. She’s funny, nice, a huge snugglebug, has good taste in fashion, and she’s one of her absolute best friends. So, the issue wasn’t that the thought of dating Lisa grossed her out, because it frankly didn’t, it was more that if she even as much as winked now they’d never hear the end of it.

 

She wasn’t stupid. She knew what was going on online, how people were shipping her with all three of her members, and all three other members with each other and male idols and whatnot, but she usually just turned a blind eye. No use denying it cause then she’d never have time to do anything else.

 

Imagine if she suddenly winked now then? The internet would be plastered with it, and she hated attention enough as it is. Ugh, why did it always have to be her that was put in these situations?

 

But, again, she was sitting there, trying not to react with the exception of the awkward laugh, and her eyes suddenly felt drier than the Gobi desert, her contact lenses felt like they were grains of salt rasping away at her eyes, and she wanted absolutely nothing more than to blink and rub her eyes. Damn it, it was like being back in church those few times her mom had made her go before she realized Jesus would not save Jennie.

 

Thankfully Jennie had her own back as she quickly moved from the awkward laugh to a high pitched ‘notice me’ from the comment section, and the incident was quickly out of mind as they moved on to other topics.

 

She couldn’t help but notice, however, how Rosie had stiffened slightly as she said that. Had Jennie just imagined it, or was it real?

 

She guessed it would make sense, as questions like that made all of them uncomfortable, not just the two girls in question, and Rosie had always been the most prudish one of them.

 

When she got home that night, and lay in bed with Kuma by her side, she finally had time to re-watch the incident. And yup, she was right. Rosie’s attitude definitely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter