Partition

Chaennie one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy birthday, babe.

 

--------

 

“Come on girls, I know you can do better than this. Don’t forget, this is gonna be televised, so you need to be on your a-game.”

 

Chaeyoung was trying to catch her breath as she devoured the last of her water before rushing back into position, her brain laser focused the second the song started.

 

 

Lemme hear you say "Hey Ms. Carter" (Hey, Ms. Carter!)

Say, "Hey, Ms. Carter!" (Hey, Ms. Carter!)

Give me some!

 

The beat dropped and so did they, the four of them giving it their all for the n-th time today despite their bodies screaming from exhaustion. They only had two days until the taping of Party People, and it had only been a year since their debut, so they still needed to impress in order to cement their position in k-pop.

 

Lisa looked like she’d barely even broken a sweat, she was having the time of her life.

 

Jisoo had been dancing like a champion the whole time, wanting to finish this up so she could go back to her video games.

 

Jennie’s moves were smoother than softened butter, she was the epitome of sensual and seductive.

 

And Chaeyoung was, well, exhausted and dead and sweaty and thirsty and she might actually be crying, she truly wasn’t sure if it was tears or sweat. She loved this. She loved the dance, she loved her group, she loved her job, but she’d recently had a small bout of illness and her body wasn’t fully recovered yet, so this session was taking a lot out of her. She just hoped that if she gave it her all one more time they’d be allowed to finish for the day. She needed to rest, and she didn’t want to be the reason why all four of them had to stay late.

 

 

Drop the bass, mane, the bass get lower

Radio say speed it up I just go slower

High like treble, pumping on them mids

Ya man ain't never seen a booty like this

And why you think ya keep my name rollin' off the tongue

'Cause when he wanna smash, I'll just write another one

I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker

Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor

 

 

One heartbeat.

 

Two heartbeats.

 

Three heartbeats.

 

“Yes! Girls this is what I’m talking about, you nailed it, good job.” Their coach was in a surprisingly good mood. Their previous performances were amazing, but not spectacular. He knew they could do better and that’s why he pushed them so hard. Blackpink wasn’t just ordinary, they were extraordinary, and he was gonna show the world that. “That’s it for today, you can go home. I’ll see you at 7 am tomorrow.”

 

He grabbed his bag and left the room, leaving the four of them to pack up their stuff.

 

“I gotta run guys, I’ll see you later.” Lisa all but ran out the room, the sweatshirt tied around her waist flying in the air behind her.

 

“Uhm Jennie, can I ask you a favor?”

 

“Of course, what’s up?”

 

Chaeyoung scooted closer and lowered her voice, not that Jisoo was paying attention anyways, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter