Chapter 10(십)

The spell in the dark-WJSN

•*Luda*•

 

it was lunch, and she heard a scream, she looked to her left to see a girl covered in mayo, she giggled, and suddenly the girl covered in mayo, chased after the one in front of her. She laughed even harder.

 

"Don't choke on your own food" some on shouted, Luda turned around to see Yeonjung from the cabin, Luda rolled her eyes before continuing to eat her food with random people at her bench.

 

She finished her food and threw the paper plate in the bin, instantly her lips at the delicious buns and cakes infront of her, she decided to take one, biting into it and instantly feeling the taste of sweetness, she slightly moaned at the taste, walking away with the small bun.

 

She was walking near the forest, taking small bites of the bun, "Hey..." someone said, Luda turned around to see a black haired girl, she raised an eye brow at the other, "Can I try?..." She asks, Luda groans, "Why didn't you go get your own?" She asks, obviously annoyed at the black haired girl for asking.

 

"Those types that you have right now, there is no more of them, everyone else got one..." She says, scratching the back of her neck awkwardly, Luda sighed, coming over to the other and splitting it in half.

 

"Just make sure to be a bit quicker..." She says, giving the smaller half to the girl, the black haired girl smiles as she puts the small bun into , she makes a hum noise, obviously showing that she liked it.

 

"Thank you..." She says, after she's finished with the bun she goes closer to Luda, "What should I do to show my thanks?" She asks, Luda raises an eye brow, "Its fine..." She says, backing up a bit.

 

The black haired girl shrugged, instantly trapping Luda between herself and a tree, Luda tried to push her away, but the girl already kissed her, Luda pushed her away forcefully.

 

The black haired girl giggled as Luda seen other people around, with their phones out, taking a photo of them both, "What the hell I'm straight you weirdo, I don't even know you..." She spat, Luda soon ran away from them.

 

Luda wiped and lips, That was disgusting, she thought, drinking a bit of the fresh river water, she sighed as she stood back up, looking around.

 

she's so weird.

 

•*Bona's pov*•

 

Bona looked at the table, filled with buns and cakes, deciding to go over and take one, slightly smiling at the sweet taste, Wendy came over and smiled, "There good aren't they?" She asked, Bona nodded, "They really are..." She said, Wendy got a bag, "Here, take a few..." She whispered, Bona took a few and put it in the bag, smiling slightly as she ran to her cabin and put it in her suitcase.

 

Bona came back out as if nothing happened, going back to Wendy and smiling, "Thanks..." She whispered, Wendy giggled, shrugging slightly before leaving, "Okay everyone! We're going to throw all this out so if you don't want to waste it here's your chance!" One of the teachers shouted.

 

Bona her lips, deciding to take a bit more, but there was a lot more from what she expected, "Maybe this will do..." someone said, Bona turned her head to see a girl with brown hair, with a bag in her hand, "I did that too..." Bona whispered, the girl turned her head and lightly smiled.

 

"I'm gonna take so much stuff..." She giggles, grabbing cakes of different looks, tastes and smells, she smiled as she put it all in the bag and ran away with it, looks like I'm not the only one, she giggled, seeing the girl run away.

 

She also seen a few other people taking a lot of stuff, and also seeing Eunseo do it to, of course there were no teachers around, so they did it without being caught.

 

Bona took the last bun that was on the table, and now the table was clean, except for a few sandwiches, the teacher threw them in the bin and sighed, "how can people eat so fast?" She asks another teacher, they shrug as they look at the big table.

 

Bona giggles at the sight, looking around for someone to talk to, she sees Cheng Xiao lying down on the feild, she sighs, going towards Cheng Xiao, "Hi..." She says, Cheng Xiao sits up and looks at the other, "Hey..."

 

Bona awkwardly scratched the back of her neck, wondering of what to talk about, "Want this?" Bona asks, showing the bun in her hand, Cheng Xiao shakes her head, "the last time I received something from someone, it tasted like ..." She laughs, Bona nods in understatement, so she starts to eat it instead.

 

"But it does look good..." Cheng Xiao her lips, Bona split it in half and gave it to her, the other stuffing it all in , Bona giggled at the sight, sitting down beside her, "Why are you talking to her?" Eunseo asks, standing infront of the two.

 

"I can talk to whoever I want" Bona states, Eunseo shrugs, "Just don't get to close...She could stab you in the back..." Eunseo spat, walking away with her arms crossed over her chest, Cheng Xiao rolls her eyes.

 

"What happened earlier on?" Bona asks, Cheng Xiao looks around, pulling out some long pieces of grass, "she was doing a handstand, someone told her to split her legs and she did, but she ripped her shorts, she blamed me because she thought I said it..." She sighed.

 

Bona clicks her tongue, slightly annoyed that Eunseo doesn't have proof that it was the other, of course both her and Cheng Xiao aren't friends, but they don't hate each other like Cheng Xiao and Eunseo.

 

Bona stood up, smiling slightly, more pursing her lips that anything, "I'll see you later..." She sighs, Cheng Xiao nods, waving goodbye to the other.

 

Eunseo is so annoying.

 

•*Yeoreum's pov*•

 

Yeoreum decided to miss lunch, and considering one of her cabin mates were now back, she assumed lunch was over, not even really caring if she got lunch or not.

 

Dayoung came over to her and asked if she was ‘okay’ and of course, she knew exactly what the other was doing.

 

The oh so wonderful Dayoung was trying to be nice to her, and then stab her in the back with some sort of secret she had, of course she wasn’t going to have it and left, not evening bothering to answer to her ‘concern’

 

She sighed as she continued to listen to music, leaning her back against the wall and looking around, starting to get a bit bored, she put on her shoes and left, seeing a few drizzles of rain dropping.

 

She walked out without a coat, walking towards the forest, she sighs as she's practically drenched, starting to feel cold after a while, she went to the edge of a path, at the end of it, it had a lake.

 

She walked close to the edge, and looked out into the view, seeing that the clouds of rain will dissapear soon.

 

The dark clouds already moving quickly, the sun peeking between the gaps of the clouds, she smiled at the feeling, water dropping down from her now wet hair to her shoulders. Running down her arms to her fingertips, the water droplets landing on the ground.

 

Yeoreum went down a different path and found a shallow end of the lake, she smiled as she took off her clothes, obviously having a bikini, and jumped in, being engulfed in water instantly, she started to swim about.

 

She sighed in content at the feeling of how free she felt, feeling as if no one had power over her for once, she looked up to see the clouds moving, and so, she looked up at the sun and smiled brightly.

 

She was free now.

 

sorry for the long awaiting chapter :) I hope you like it :)