Chapter 2(이)

The spell in the dark-WJSN

go add my snapchat: hayoon.chu0518

 

•*Eunseo pov*•

 

"Are you serious? We're going on a camping trip with them?" Eunseo barks, the teacher nodded, "since we-" she was cut off when Eunseo casually walked out of the room.

 

The teacher sighed before shaking her head lightly, "she never learns" she says as she continues with the class.

 

"Why...why...why why why why WHY!!" Eunseo shouts, she punches the mirror in the bathroom, causing a little crack to appear, "is that all you can do Eunseo? Your weak, like everyone thinks you are..." She tears up slightly, "I can't go if she's going, never, I'm not going to see her again" Eunseo started talking to herself.

 

Someone was also in the bathroom with her, Eunseo turned around and screamed at her, causing the poor girl to run out of the bathroom, Eunseo balls her fist and then splashed her face with water and applied her light mascara again, she then smirked at the bright idea she has, "maybe this won't be so bad" she laughs, she takes her bottle of water, opens it and soaks the big mirror in front of her.

 

She smiles evilly, "this is what you will be" 

 

•*Dayoung's pov*•

 

She sighed as she got home, receiving a note about a camping trip, lying on her bed, looking at the note, her cousin from a different school was also going o this camping trip so she didn't mind, at least she knew someone.

 

Yeonjung is going though, and that's quite a problem, they used to be friends until someone actually told her that Yeonjung was talking about her behind her back so they decided to not be friends anymore. Yeonjung hasn't talked to her ever since.

 

Dayoung is quite excited for this, not about the people, because she secretly wants to die because of it, but she's excited because she hasn't seen her cousin in for ever, Yeoreum is older than her, but she thinks Yeoreum is way cuter.

 

She sighed as she looked at the note, deciding to pick out her suit case and a few things on the note, she put a pink swim suit in the suitcase even if she doesn't swim, it could just be very warm that day and nothing else to wear.

 

She smiled as everything was ready, in just a few weeks, she's going camping, for the first time ever, her excitement was taking over her body as she started to smile brightly, she ran down the stairs and greeted her mother, she took a drink from the fridge and took a few chocolate bars, sweets, things like that.

 

she ran back down stairs and got milkshakes, she smiles as she wiped her hands as if she has dust on them, "you don’t need to bring that much food silly" her mother sighs as she comes over and gives her a hug, "But I want to see Yeoreum and I’m just very excited!" She smiles brightly, her mother chuckles.

 

"At least put it in a separate bag with bags around the drinks, you don’t want them to leak and ruin your clothes" she chuckles, grabbing Dayoung’s extra school bag, Dayoung whined, instantly feeling embarrassed.

 

"Mommmm! No one likes blue exorcist anymoreeee!" She blushes, her mother clicks her tongue playfully, "no one would care sweetie, and it’s only a little accessory, no one will notice" she says before grabbing all the drinks, wrapping them in blue special bags an tying them up tightly, putting them in the bag, and putting the treats in there too.

 

Dayoung smiles, looking at the Rin accessory on her zip, "There! Now you are already ready" She smiles, Dayoung nods as her mother leaves her to have privacy.

 

Dayoung brings out her phone and snaps a few photos, posting them on Instagram after a while, seeing that her popularity was slowly rising, she wasn’t bothered that she was getting popular, she wasn’t as popular as celebrities of course but she didn’t mind, 44.5k followers are great.

 

dayoung smiled as she looked at her messages, texting her little cousin, 

 

Dayoung:

hey Yeoreumiee! I hope you are going to have a good time hanging out with me when we’re at the camping trip! See you soon! Xx 

 

Dayoing waited for her message but then she couldn’t send messages to Yeoreum, Dayoung raised an eye brow before shrugging.

 

•*Yeoreum’s p.o.v*•

 

yeoreum sighed as she recieved a message from her cousin, rolling her eyes at the stupid girl, it was obvious she was pretending to be nice just to get to Yeoreum’s good side of things, but she wasn’t falling for it.

 

yeoreum blocked her.

 

(sorry if there is any spelling mistakes it’s 05:11am lol)